All Comments on 'Overnight Trip With My Wife'

by DJCountrygirlNY

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
melsdadmelsdadalmost 16 years ago
A story everyone will read to the end

I read every word, it was clear, concise, correct, and totally believable. Great work, thank you for sharing your erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Superb

Great Story - very well written and cleverly constructed plot.

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysalmost 16 years ago
Great story!

And what a coincidence! I have recently returned from a business trip with my husband, but I actually got laid by one of the other men! And with hubbie's approval!

Friskee_cplFriskee_cplalmost 16 years ago
WELL DONE

I see that it is your first story here in Literotica. Long may you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story!!!!

The rating of "00" shows that some people never read all the words and "missed" a different story from those he usually reads. Too Bad; his lost!!!

DJCountrygirlNYDJCountrygirlNYalmost 16 years agoAuthor
thank you

I appreciate all the nice comments-I have a bunch more but this was the first one that was accepted- And for the person who thinks this is one of those "My husband is a wimp and watches me get laid" stories- they obviously didn't read the whole thing- It's about a couple exploring their sexuality together-

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Well written...

But I have to say if my wife did this to me I would leave her to her day/night job as she seems to enjoy so much. and yes the husband is a wimp for not stopping her.

katibkatibalmost 16 years ago
The Ending?

Nice story told well. Your rather bland ending could have gone in many directions and led perhaps to greater emotional impact when and if there were unforeseen consequences to their adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
"Me think some of the commenters protest to much"

"Me think some of the commenters protest to much" is a take off on an old saying and it fits very properly here. What did the commenters think they were reading, Little Orphan Annie. It was a very well written story, if not a little rushed, and would probably give that couple many happy thoughts as they make love back home - especially as the kids grow up and are then gone. It's really to bad that so many people are so sexually repressed that they do not think other couples can experiment with sex without the man being a wimp like the commenters obviously are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Whatever... to the wannabes

The story was great.To those who are, overly, criticizing it, with their pretend literary critique...

Spend more time in bed with someone and less time running your mouth. I have read plenty of stories, and, actually experienced many great stories of my own, in real life, that you all could only hope for a slice of.

Not many capture my attention like this one did.

Good first submission!

Keep writing.

Shadow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
kinky prostitute-framed wife!

this is a great story, me n my wife loves it. my wife got so excited, we r planning to play this in real...lets see....hats off!

we wanna see more of such nasrty stories....my wife is all excited...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Cheating slut

The guy was set up by his wife, who had her own agenda. He wanted a night out, she wanted to suck a bunch of strangers' cocks. He just fooled himself that he enjoyed watching his wife show what a slut she really is. I'm just surprised she didn't let them fuck in the pussy as well, or is that his next surprise "treat"?<br>

<br>

Small note for all those Yank dolts who rant about "UK cucks": this story was written by a <i>New Yorker</i>.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Negative people.

If you don't like this kind of story why do you read it ? Being negative just makes you look like an idiot, don't read these stories if they are not your cup of tea. Erotic stories are in the eye of the beholder. If you don't like the theme don't read them !

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 16 years ago
Not too bad...

Enjoyed it. Like a previous commenter, I have to agree that there's a big jump between lap dances and blow job... but when in you're in the moment, things change. I can forgive it. Over all, it's a fun story. Nicely done.

DJCountrygirlNYDJCountrygirlNYalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Wow- some assumptions are way out there

A few notes to the "anonymous" people who have made assumptions about the story-

1> my husband wrote the story for me- I am only the poster-

As other people have said- why bother reading if it isn't something that you aren't interested in. This type of story is a fantasy- and it is for married people who like to fantasize about doing something different. that kind of makes all the assumptions done by some of the idiots who make up stuff look pretty dumb- Hey- I don't care if you don't like the story-I don't care for a lot of the ones posted on here-because the sex that happens isn't my cup of tea so to speak.

So I choose not to read them-as I suspect most of the "anonymous" people, who don't have the intelligence to do- I think that probably speaks volumes as to why they have to anonymously make judgements on stories on the internet instead of having actual sex with an actual person

Also- just as a FYI- look at a map- New York is a pretty big place- I have been to the city one time in my life- it is about a 5 hour drive from where we live- so yes- married people CAN share a fantasy somewhere other than New York City

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved it

What is wrong with the negative people here? It's a STORY and it's in the Loving Wives category. I really enjoyed it. Hope you write more.

BriggittebardotBriggittebardotover 15 years ago
Ignore the negatives

Echo the other UK lady below - this is a STORY and a fun one at that. Y'all are just hatin cos your own wives think of fuckin ur friends when they fuck you.

friendly6977friendly6977over 15 years ago
Fuckin hoTT!

Lh lonove nthe idea - would loike to get MY wife to try this- SHE has AMAZING NIPPLES - ALWAYS ast least 1/2 long and thick ans she gets to about an inch long when turned on - she gets embarrassed by them, I find them a turn-on and love it when other guys see them and get hard when their wives have tiny hiding nipples!

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
It's only a story...

I never fail to be amazed at how twitchy some of these commentators get. It's just a fantasy, and if you don't like the theme, don't read them. I do hope their griping isn't the reason you didn't post a second story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Trite

... and oh, so obvious! The "set-up" was broadcast like a WWF intro right from the get-go. What's the point of doing that?! All it leaves is an unbelievably naive if not just plain stupid sissy boy whose whore wife can manipulate him like a 2-yr-old. And my, my, don't her two children feel so proud of mommy, gang-sucking strange, superating cocks and taking pearl necklaces for a $100 a pop! That just makes her so much cheaper. And all this in front of daddy - there's another parent to be so proud of, and clearly to be emulated! The young boy will make a fine tranny prostitute following in mommy's footsteps. LOL!!

How pathetic can you get?!

Which reminds me - and stop me if you've heard this one - "a doctor, a cowboy and a cop walk into a bar were a sissy boy and his trailer trash whore wife are sucking everyone's cock ..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To the 10/10/18 commenter

I'm not sure if you're just someone who has anger issues and doesn't get laid, but I just re-read this...and some news for you. It's a story

If you're typing these comments because the couple was black and nothing else....well that says a lot about you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
COMPLETE CUCK...

I mean really, he sucks 2 other guys cum off the cheating sluts chest? Only a matter of time before he's sucking it straight from the source.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Great story. I love Halloween costume stories. Had she actually fucked the people in the room would have made it better. Well written too!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Author says

That her husband isn't A cuck, but if this POS is about him, then he most certainly is a cuck and she is a whore.

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956about 3 years ago

26thNC is an asshole yet again. Good story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Furrycarl is a perverted idiot with a pig's tail rammed up his ass. How can anything calling itself furry anything call someone else an asshole?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well I wouldn't expect that DJCountryGirlNY continues to read comments on the one story she submitted 14 years ago--but if she is I will simply say that...your tale may have its imitators by other authors who creatively seek the "costume affair" to generate a story--but is still the criterion by which they are all judged. It remains a turn-on for adventurous souls who love each other but still have a willingness to venture beyond the "norm" of "acceptable straight-laced behavior" which is so stifling to creative lovemaking, and in particular because it is the wife who initiates it and therefore is an example to all couples that wives don't have to be passive followers but can instead be welcomed initiators.

Stories like this don't have to degenerate into demeaning, humiliating "cuck tales" nor sleazy "slut tales", but can be about lovers having fun within recognized agreed-upon boundaries. Been there, done that. It was terrific for both of us--and on occasional "occasions" remains so.

Kudos and thanks again for the lasting entertainment. Come back when you can and share more of your talent with us. 10 out of 10.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Too bad the writer is not still around

DJCountrygirlNYDJCountrygirlNYover 1 year agoAuthor

Still around. Just haven't uploaded anything

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DJCountrygirlNY, judging by the fact that there are no more delighted and joyful stories about your further adulteries - did something go wrong as you hoped and your husband still threw you out?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

"Oh, I made a trip to the goodwill store, and we're all set", she said, matter-of –factly.

"Can I have a hint?" I asked.

"No", she said. "After dinner, we'll come back to the room; you will put on your costume, and go down to the party and wait for me."

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I AM COPY PASTING THIS COMMENT BECAUSE I REALLY LIKED IT.

Quote:

melsdad - over 15 years ago

A story everyone will read to the end

I read every word, it was clear, concise, correct, and totally believable. Great work, thank you for sharing your erotica.

End quote.

* * *

4.65 = 93% = ♡♡♡♡♡.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

FANTASTIC! FANTASTIC! FANTASTIC!

Thank you for this story. It made my day.

I really wish this happened to me.

Hi DJCountrygirlNY:

All I can tell you is "I am all shook up!"

I am giving you a 5.0 = 100% (♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎!)

I

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I juat gave your story a 5.0 = 100% (♡♡♡♡♡)!

This story is about a couple exploring their sexuality together. More power to them!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Debboe is a KREPER. Full stop. Period.

oldtwitoldtwit2 months ago

Nice story, many a young man’s dream

lc69hunterlc69hunter2 months ago

Loved this one the first time I read it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous