All Comments on 'Birthday Girl in her Birthday Suit'

by KellyP

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
awesome

seriously that, like all your other stories, was awesome....i once knew a girl like you but you are much more of an exhibitionist...anyway keep up the good work, these are some of my favorite stories on litertica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

The weird thing is I met a lot of females just like this when I was in High School and college. Never been rich; but movie star looks & super hero body. I dated cheerleaders & women who looked like models (i actually did date a model. For yrs I'd keep magazines with pictures of her in it). I actually married a cheerleader whose mom was a model. My wife is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I was a 270 lb atheltic body builder when we married.

Reading this story took me back to age 13. Starting at that age i was always in a house of older attractive ladies. My mom lived nearby; but we lived with my grandma who stayed in her room. I kid you not for several years it was like a train station of older hot naked females; with one to two males. Me & my best friend. I was very popular. We had cheerleaders from neighboring schools there quite often as well. Ive always been super attractive & popular with attractive females. It never occurred to me how odd my life was.

In college i dated a stream of super fine women. I honestly get along with females so well it was almost like i was one. My various girlfriends mostly didnt mind their friends & sisters being nude around vme. When i finally married my extremely conservative wife i sort of adjusted. Her sisters & mom saw me nude a time or two; & i saw two of her older sisters nude (& her mom topless once), but it wasnt the same ancient Sparta natural nudity type of stuff. I remember a friend from 9th grade. He once walked up & saw me nude with about 8 older cheerleaders. They laughed & ran him off. He quickly found out he couldnt join the group. He said your a super hero. I guess my super power was getting hot females comfortable enough around me that they liked being nude.

I remember staying the weekend at a female friends house. I woke up early the next morning to a car door closing. Looked out; her mom. There were about 14 nude females strolled all over the house. I ran nude to the back with my 10 1/2 inch morning woody swinging (yes that & my looks had a lot to do with it). I saw her younger brother (my age) in bed with a senior. Good luck. Out the window i went. Nude thru the woods. Eventually home after a middle aged woman whistled as i jogged with two borrowed trash can lids (pre-caronavirus). I went back later to find my clothes. The mom was upset; wanting to know where she got all the hickies on her large breasts; & why they were all naked. I went to play dominoes with her brother. The mom said she was very dissapointed in her son to; & said she was glad she hadnt caught me there. Me too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous