All Comments on 'The Werewolf and the Halfling Ch.15'

by HorniBunni

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
absolutely wonderful

thank you soo much for finally finishing this story I love it so much..:)great ending.for now...............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
xxx

loved it cant wait to read more of your work xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great!!!!!

It was a great story! Although I have to admit I think Artemis deserved punishment. Thank you for the happy ending :-) I would prefer that you not continue the story-leave them happy and create new characters instead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
huh?

the idea was pretty cool, but you had a terrible editor. i mean wow, it was disjointed and half the time made no sense. also, wtf was up with his parents faking their death? they didnt give a reason beyond"it was for your sake" but that bs because he was still hated and hunted while his asshole parents lived a life of anonymity. they basically forsaked him and didnt seem the least bit apologetic over it. next time, could you write a better story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wonderful

needed more editing done, but all in all great job.

shortydeeshortydeeabout 14 years ago
Yes

Yes, there were some editing problems, but the story was wonderful.I hope that you will keep on writing. Do not let the editing problems stop you. Most of all keep on going, if you do I will keep on reading.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I really liked the ending of both the war and the story. Thanks for writing it.

wishmelycanwishmelycanover 11 years ago
Overall

The plot was really good. Horrible editing. You need to learn, point of view. I wish you'd have given more detail. It seemed rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
idiots

I love comments, but I think they should be helpful and not ignorant. To the idiot who wrote "horrible editing". Wow stupid, you read all those chapters, and yet you only comment on the editing. I loved the sex, the blood, the relationships, the betrayal, the power, the imagination, the plot's (plural). So in your small little world, with your teeny tiny little brain, I hope my words can help you understand. You and your criticism3B are a sad pathetic attempt to better yourself. Too bad the vocabulary is not available in the little space of that teeny weeny brain of yours. I could really (BDSM) enjoy training you to be better at everything, want to play?

NWlifterNWlifteralmost 10 years ago
What...?

I enjoyed the story but must admit that the lack of any cohesion at the end is a bit disconcerting.

I feel as though the story was rushed and unfortunately, severely compressed at the end. So much so that the ending left much to be desired.

AlltimehornydudeAlltimehornydudeabout 8 years ago
best

i loveeee it soo much.... my fav

Brandon11Brandon11almost 3 years ago
Lovely Story

Looking forward to reading more stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous