All Comments on 'Sharing Submissive Slut Wife'

by texasreb1369

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Stupid!

Why not a fantsay about being rich with a 10" cock along with all this. If beautiful wife already acts like a mindless oversexed bimbo, why the fuck would you need any help from some other asshole? Some of us actually finished high school, couple even went to collage. Stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved it. Previous reviewer is just a spoil sport

There's something wrong with folks who don't like sharing. I don't mind being on either side of that game at all and have done so with unbelievable satisfaction on each and every occasion with no moral dilemma's whatsoever. However it may not be for everyone and there are risks for people who can't control their jealousy or are not strong or confident enough emotionally in their marriage or relationship.

texasreb1369texasreb1369almost 16 years agoAuthor
Response to the "Stupid" comment.

Wow, why are you so scared by this story? If it bothers you that much why read this type story? As far as me fantasizing about having a large cock and the other stuff you insinuated I should dream and fantasize about, I really don't need to dream and fantasize about any of this. This is pretty much a true story that actually happened. All three of us are still very much friends and continue to enjoy talking about our adventures. So maybe instead of all that college you referred to, maybe you should try and learn about open and honest life. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
dumb dumb dumb

this is the biggest pile of crap I've read in quite a while. He is just a cuckold, his wife is a brainless whore, and the people in the shop are secretly laughing. oh and I finished college and am open about things, just not stupidity.

fromfleshtosteelfromfleshtosteelalmost 16 years ago
dumb dumb dumb

this is the biggest pile of crap I've read in quite a while. He is just a cuckold, his wife is a brainless whore, and the people in the shop are secretly laughing. oh and I finished college and am open about things, just not stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
not bad but...

Unlike the poor guys who feel their manhood threatened by a wife sharing story, I enjoyed it as far as it went. I was looking forward to the new Dom's role in the plot and what all they would subject the sub wife to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This is fairly good it leaves some things to be

filled in tho. My wife is my submissive slave, has been for some 15 years. We live a lifestyle somewhat like is described here and lived many years in Houston. We were a little more careful than this couple in public due to the fact we both had professional careers that could be ruined with public knowledge. The VS dress ups were somewhat normal for us. There were many clubs in Houston that catered years ago to couples that wanted to play and there are even more now. The old Jet Set now Wishes, Coach's that no longer exist, the Palm Beach Club out on I10 at the old Hilton were a few of them. EROS and the other BDSM groups in Houston were fun to play in and the Texas Latex Party gave a chance for certain fetishes to come out. I shared my sub with some doms but usually in situations where I used his sub at the same time. A true sub is in no position to protect themselves in the mode. Placed entirely with a true dom whose ideas are counter to yours places her in a totally defenseless position. There are very few people that I would even consider letting use her, much less take command of her. RB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Better

if each of the men in the viewing area was offered the chance to abuse his wife. Maybe beat the fuck out of her also. Nothing extreme like a broken jaw or teeth knocked out but milder like whipping until red whelts on her tits and ass started to bleed just a little. Maybe shitting on her chest and pissing in her mouth. Just little signs of authority to get her ready for the main training that she will get later. Just once I'd like to see one of these stories where some real good beatings take place with broken arms, knocking out of teeth, broken jaw bones, and humiliation like leaving her naked on the street in the middle of a black area where pimps and druggies hang out. Maybe taking her to and ordering her to fuck and suck every man in a halfway house for recently released convicts, who have been known to have had homosexual encounters in prison with guys that may be HIV+. (no rubbers of course).

Now that is proper training.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What upset these delicate sensibilities?

OK - I really don't understand why people get so wound up about a story that they obviously don't understand. But then this particular story may have been better in BDSM. It may surprise those who commented that this type of activity is extremely common. My problem with the story was not the theme although it was rather slow in development. It was that the watching couple was married then not married sometimes in the same sentence. So it is unclear whether the woman watching is the watching man's wife or girl-friend. This stopped any chance of immersing in the story for me.

SegamiSegamiover 11 years ago
That's it?

Where's the rest? Also, have someone proofread your work after checking for spelling and grammar errors, before you submit it. It'll help your star rating a bunch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Get Your Characters Straight

You have the other guys girlfriend in Victoria's Secret as his girlfriend,mistress and his wife. Also why is the sub in Dallas while their home is in Houston. You never specify why?

WatchMyWife20WatchMyWife20about 4 years ago
Love this!

I think this is a great storyline. It brings out such an erotic undertone to a lifestyle that is largely misunderstood by those not a part of it. Well done!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Texas

This says he’s Texan, but his writing is pure Californian.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous