All Comments on 'Spank Me, Please!'

by kimbelina

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow

absolutely fantastic. came so hard reading it

EmmelinaToveyEmmelinaToveyabout 10 years ago
To Kimberlina from Emmelina!!

Loved it ....just my kind of story...Totally worked. are there more?

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 10 years ago
A lovely

and well-written wee piece. Thank you. Four.

CityKatCityKatalmost 5 years ago
Hot and Wet

Was just looking around for a fun scenario... and now I'm all hot and wet and bothered. Thanks for that... ;)

Jim_BrightJim_Bright3 months ago

I love the way you write. The opening was a great hook, setting the scene really well written right up to the point where he draws out her admission in the bar. But! You then rushed the story way too much. Finding a descrete part of the bar he could tell her what he would like to do and ask her if this would arouse her. He could talk about how different women want different things but how so few dare; would she dare to bare her innermost thoughts and desires or were they talking about girlish fantacy. (he is challenging her to match his maturity) Then, he could invite her to sample submitting to an experienced older dominant man and suggest a meeting in a couple of days. As it is told from her perspective, the reader could then enjoy sharing her turmoil, as she travels to his home unsure if she will be able to knock on his door, as she considers his calm voice telling her what to do, as she anticipates the touch of his large, strong, builder's hands. Now that I have been rude enough to try to re-write your story,- I'm going to look at your other writing. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous