All Comments on 'Cinderella Disappointed'

by Tzara

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LeBrozLeBrozalmost 16 years ago
██

Knowing the fairy tale and modern societal mores, this paints quite a portrait. Just picturing those acrylic high heels speaks volumes of the mother/daughters tag team. Poor Cinderella — she doesn't stand a chance in all her seeming innocence. Concise variation on the original.

AngelineAngelinealmost 16 years ago
Poor Cindy!

Not only does she have to clean the ashes and put up with those three witches, but now it turns out that the prince is human. :-)

Love the ironic take and the perspective shift. Happy endings are overrated, at least in poems.

Your poem has been recommended in the New Poems Reviews thread on Literotica's Poetry Feedback and Discussion forum. Thanks for the read!

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 16 years ago
Cinderella deconstructed

And now we move to de construct our dreams and fairy tales... Just as compelling as your dreaming of our lives 'stage'... <P>

BTW, If I read the poem correctly, I think Cindy is not hearing of a different side of the prince himself but of one of his aids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not Very Good

!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Aschenputtel ist sehr gut, Mein Herr.

I adore this variant. Speaks the truth. You are the master of the wicked-funny endings something like Emeril with his chili powder. :) Bam!

AnschulAnschulalmost 16 years ago
A brilliant little turn...

...by one of our masters of understatement. I suspect that in the real world, this IS how it turned out. Nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous