All Comments on 'Desiring Man Juice'

by OneVike56

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story

love to see more

wish I could have been there, I would love to do it also

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved It!

Loved your story! I have been on the giving end of a blowjob. just like you described! A public restroom ut with walls and doors! This black man was totally naked and kneeling. I just dropped my pants and let him suck me! He kept wanting me to "control" his actions! I guess he felt better if he was used! More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Swallow

I enjoy swallowing the guys piss as well.It feels good when the hot piss hits the back of your throat with some force. I just keep swallowing.Try it you'll enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sweet, Hot Cum

What a story.......I would love to meet you in a park and have you suck me off like in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*park patron

Got hard very quickly. I'm also a park whore for all and any cocks I can get. I especially like to do it out in the public area. One of my favorate is to have the guy lay on a picnic table, spread his legs and let me suck balls, ass, and cock. Once they cum in my mouth I enjoy a nice drink of their piss to wash the cum down. It adds to the flavor of things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Hot erotic story made me get very hard. I love sucking and swallowing cum. Happiness is a mouth full of hot cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
toilet pick-up

Now we are in the long summer holidays, there are a lot of bored, and legal, young lads hanging around near toilets. The other week I got chatting about football with one and invited him to my flat to watch a match. Once there I told him to sit on the couch and flicked on the box while I went to get us some drinks. Now I knew that it would come on as a porn video with a brassy blonde sucking a large cock, and I have never had a teen lad complain about it not being football. I gave him his (strong) drink and sat beside him noticing his bulge and after a short while told him to get his cock out and wank as I was going to do the same. Soon I reached over and put his hand on my cock as I fondled his equipment, and then took him in my mouth. I find this is the most usual point of resistance, which passed as he stretched out and moaned. Next I had him sucking avidly on my own pole in 69 as I reached around and fingered his pucker with KY jelly, working finger after finger into him until he came in my mouth. While he was still coming down from his CUM I flipped him onto his stomach and transferring his spunk onto my bare cock and then, working it into his fairly stretched arsehole, I began to FUCK him. Short, gentle strokes were worked up to my fullish length riding him very hard, and when he, quite naturally began to push back onto me, he was taking all I have got into him. He was a good ride for a beginner, and improved over the next several days as I introduced him to several of my mates, some with very large cocks, which he took without any complaint. He even brought along his younger brother and some of his friends to try out as bottoms for us. The entertainment this summer looks to be already with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nothing like a good cock sucking story, I really like the idea of spontaneous bathroom blowjobs and I would do this in a heartbeat if I wasn't worried about STD's, otherwise, I would be on my knees tasting sperm as often as I could. I've thought about jerking a guy off under stall but don't trust myself to want to suck his manhood once I feel his warm hard cock in my hand, plus you never know if someone will film this activity these days and then my married face could be on the net jerking/sucking some unknown persons cock, can't afford this risk either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous