All Comments on 'My Mother-In-Law'

by bobwills069

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lipkisslipkissalmost 16 years ago
Great story

I wish that I had a mother in law like that. I love true incest stories. I got real hard reading your story. I hope you will write more about her. I also love to get mail from readers on Lit.

R M RoxingerR M Roxingeralmost 16 years ago
True stories are hot!

Mother-in-law sex stories are hot, & even hotter when true! Good thing your MIL was past childbearing age, or your wife would've found out. But I'm glad you got to have sex with her, even if only that one time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
EDITING?

LOVED THE STORY-MY ONLY NEGATIVE THOUGHT WOULD BE THAT I BELIEVE YOU MISSED OUT ON SOME DETAILS LIKE YOUR WIFE LEAVING TOWN, WIFE'S BOOB JOB AND PERHAPS THIS WAS A BIT TOO SHORT. OVERALL A GOOD JOB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
IT...

...WAS TOO DAMN SHORT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Mother-in-law sex is hot!

Sex with your mother-in-law is a great fantasy - and if it really happens, it has got to be great. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good Story

I liked this story because it is a true story. There are so many that are fantasy, so when you get a true one it makes the fantasy of doing your own mother in law even more realistic. This one is especially interesting for me because my mother in law's name is Karen and she is 58. She is a very sexy lady and I have the privilege of living with her. Ever so often we are alone together for a day and I always get an erection when we are alone together.

I always make sure she has a chance to see my erection and I have caught her looking a few times. One of these days she might make a move and I will be ready for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic story.

She squeezed and he pussy tightened and pulled all the cum from his dick with her pussy. Great. I have total power to judge you whether you like it or not, you got 5 stars. His mother-in-law moved in with him, all alone. He fucked her. His wife got back in the next day, everything was back to normal, I still think about that night. Man, after getting that pussy and never getting it again, His wife must have been a very special woman to him, and they went on permanently as nothing ever happened. I will bet she never fucked anyone else. I, at first felt this story was too short, but the shortness made the story better. Why? The author leaves out stuff on purpose, to leave it up to his readers to figure out the story. Heres an example on Gunsmoke. A woman and child, her husband has left for a while. They meet another man, but the man deserts them, later the man sees where Indians left her husband dangling upside down from a tree. so the man runs quickly back to them. (Do I have to explain more) A boy comes to Dodge to see unbeknownst to him his killer dad, Festus feels guilty to follow the son, his dad shot in the woods dying tells Festus not to tell his son anything. The son leaves happily Dodge the next day. The Virginian marches quitely through the woods silently thinking that psychologically alone, that he could return alive to bring back this man maybe wrongfully charged with murder, take him away friom his own deadly family. I copied a Gunsmoke episode, and i purposely deleted a minute of it where Doc told Dillon where his buddy is hiding from a mean persuer. The next minute Dillon smashes through a door and saves the buddy. The deleted scene telegraphed how Dillon done, that the viewers knew Dillon would save the day. Instead, the viewers could have surprised Matt busted in to save the day and then later figured it out on their own.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I very much enjoyed your story. I also have had the pleasure of getting to be with my mother-in-law several times. Reading your story and thinking about my pleasures with my mother-in-law has me story my cock. Thanks again for sharing your story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous