All Comments on 'Surrendered'

by Snowmaiden

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
a husband is punished too

I am a male who is punished regularly by my wife. She spanked me the first time the day after our wedding. Since then, I have tasted the belt, a strap, a willow switch and a cane in addition to her hand. There are times when I realize I need the punishment - to feel the release it gives me. My wife loves me very much and I love and worship her. Its been almost 10 years now. I expect it to be forever.

Kume

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 15 years ago
To experience is to know

Experiencing what you describe is really the only way for it to be understood. I know from personal experience of the male taking my woman. Thank you for describing well your experience.

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5over 12 years ago
This is the biggest bunch of bullshit!

Domestic discipline is a sexist way for dominant men to control their women, without admitting the truth--that they're really turned on by beating women and look for any excuse to indulge their kink. If BOTH the husband and wife are into a mutually consensual BDSM relationship, than admit it. Don't try to cloak it as something the husband has a duty to do or a wife has to have in order for the marriage to work.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
Amazingly accurate

Even though "pleasureseeker" doesn't trust the story to be accurate I have known women who flourished living in a relationship like the one described in the story. No, it isn't for everyone. Those it suits will not be fully themselves without the physicality of this type of D/s relationship.

Well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story...

the only part i found hard to believe was how intimately familiar the mother-in-law is with the details of their sex life. I'm not part of that community, but I just can't see myself sharing those kinds of details with my best friend, much less my kids.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 10 years ago
Great Story

I have never experienced this and I never want to. Fact or fantasy doesn't matter to me. This story is well written and very sexy.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 9 years ago
The best CDD story I've ever read

You've created a story that elaborates the dynamics of a Chiristian Domestic Discipline relationship better than any other that I've ever seen. Congratulations for capturing it so well! Five stars, for sure.

bike4twobike4twoover 8 years ago

Lovely sweet story of a couple enjoying a very intimate experience.

GudOneGudOneabout 6 years ago
Excellent

This waa a story of love and discipline. Well written. Exciting. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it & didn't want the story to end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a punishment spanking given for no reason except he wanted to give it. Punishment spankings should be for punishment only. The rest are maintenance, pure fun or erotic. But this kind? Only for punishment. One question, what about those of us who don't cry over pain? For me, the tears come only after it is all over and he had better hold me in his arms until I have cried it out. But to beat me to tears? He'd be swinging his implement all night long, making me mad, not sorry.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A stupid fucking story. totally illogical and not a shred of reality in it. It should have been tagged as fantasy. It does not deserve the classification of fiction.

What a fucking big sexist bully he is for hitting someone smaller and weaker just because he can.

What a stupid fucking idiot she is for allowing it.

Things can only deteriorate from here for her, the violence can only escalate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous