All Comments on 'As I Look At You'

by TenderBranson

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow

I don't think there was a single thing i didn't like about this, your voice was drop dead gorgeous and you had just enough detail to let my mind really see you and feel what was going on but not enough that it turned into a monologue. You were made for this category and i eagerly await any more submission form you, audio or not.

oh_baby_yeahoh_baby_yeahalmost 16 years ago
Oh. . .my. . .

Im speechless. . .this was amazing. Simply amazing. Very hot, deffinatley had me soaked ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
mmm

id cum with u anyday xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
oh my..

wowww

id love to talk to you

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
you werent feeling what you were saying

the general idea of the story was great I loved your detail but up until the end it felt as if you were just reading off a page it didnt seem like you felt anything you were saying. the joy of the audio category is that you get to hear the author bring thier stories to life. in short if your talking about passion i want to hear passion in your voice.

candekissezcandekissezalmost 16 years ago
Mmmm...exactly what I like!

Mmmm...hot voice and great story! Just the kind of description I like with phone sex! Wow! Thankfully I was able to wait and cum with you but barely! I'd love to really cum with you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More!

Your voice is amazing! Can you please do more? I love the style, like your talking to me... but I'd also love to hear you enjoying yourself even more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hmm

Your cum sounded great! needed a bit more build up to it, you know, a bit more natural :P but otherwise, good cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
amazing

you are amazing! omg thats all i can say! would love to hear more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

This is so incredibly hot. I'll all hot and bothered now and wet, incredibly wet.

Please write more!!!!!!!!

onefairladyonefairladyover 15 years ago
So hot

You could do this to me everyday, baby....keep it cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You Need To Cum Here More Often

Astounding. I love phone sex too, I love the interaction, so much better than a story. I can experience first hand and your voice...FUCKING HOT!!! You can do this to me anyday baby. :) I love this so much, it makes me feel so hot and wet. I would love to have a sexual encounter with you even if its via telephone. Hit me up on email.

dantesangelofdarkness @ hotmail . com

we can have some good conversations if you want to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow!!

Baby you made me cum so hard! My legs are shaking. That was simply amazing. I'd love to hear more.......... Maybe in person.

You have one hell of a sexy voice, I'd love to hear you cum again and again.

Just one thing left to say..... it was my pleasure to cum with you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
THANK YOU!

You sounded so sexy! Baby, you are hot and I'm listening to you again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So hot baby!

you have such a sexy voice, please make more!

it also was very beautiful, almost like making love =)

-B

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous