All Comments on 'Nikki's Day at the Beach'

by PaulieG

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Again why?

Well written stroke story but why they married again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Why?

If you are bi, that's your prerogative, but why do all bi's have to write about pervert husbands who enjoy slut wives?

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Much lust - no violence or betrayal

So according to these other two comments, the guy must be bisexual. I would say he wrote a pretty straight story.

It was the extreme physical sexual power of his wife that carried it.

My only complaint is that the rough and extreme sex towards the end made it hard to reasonably fantasize that she would actually want it.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Nothing about this story I like

So 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Only 1* from you Mr. Wornock?

That's not a very good return for an author who's taken the time and made the effort to entertain us. Clearly a stroke story for teenagers fantasising about MILFS, this story was worth a 3-4* rating. OK...2-3 then.

By the way, Wornock, would your name be derived from 'whore knocker?'. Sounds like you got no right to be so supercilious then, so stop being an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great fucking story. Reminds me of my years swimming. Great sex parties at every swim meet.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Air Force

This cuck must be USAF supply officer sharing his whore with some pilots.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous