All Comments on 'Pam'

by lckscknfck7

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
roadbirdroadbirdalmost 16 years ago
why ...she now has the video....

why not just sell it herself and make more money ....then send her step son and his mom a copy of her video .....with a request fi==or a donation to her bank account...why not shes not married and shes her own woman ...so what if friends see her ...she can then include them in her sex life also...

lckscknfck7lckscknfck7almost 16 years agoAuthor
Glad so many liked it!

I've gotten a lot of positive feedback on this one. Thanks for reading. Don't be afraid to post your comments here instead of emailing me. I've been asked to write a more supernatural tale, so I think I'll give it a shot. You also seem to enjoy my illustrated stories, so I'll see if I can keep that going for you.

suzi-gsuzi-galmost 16 years ago
That was so HOT

Four pages and the story kept flowing like the cum into Pam! It covered everything without slowing down or becoming a tedious list of sexual positions. Hope you've got more like that!! Suz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Unbelievably great...bravo

This is what literotia is supposed to be about. Great writing, concept, fantasy, erotica. Great job, more please.

(fuck those who didn't like this story. Go read the comic books)

lckscknfck7lckscknfck7almost 16 years agoAuthor
Illustrations

The images in my stories are created by me using the programs Poser7 and PhotoshopCS. They are not pre-made, clip-art type, stock images. I designed the scene content to specifically portray a scene in the story. Both programs are easy to use and only require a little patience and an understanding of how the human form moves.

Hope this answers your questions (23 of them, so far) regarding where I find my images.

Thank you again for the great comments and encouragement to do more.

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Timing!

I was thinking I would compliment your illustrations and you commented about them while I was reading! The story included elements to aren't to my taste, but it was well written and I enjoy your accompanying art. I look forward to taking a look at your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Where you going to go next?

What would make a sequel especially interesting is if you allowed karmic forces to come and collect a balance due for the evil deeds unrestrained, instead of continuing to explore the somewhat played-out "rich frat kids can drug and rape any woman for free" molestation theme... you have a great chance to allow Pam to reveal her true strength and begin to get her revenge on each of the "boys" who drugged her, beat her, raped her when unconscious, abused her enough to make her bleed, and at the end tried to blackmail her for her money! In real life, date rapists deserve a ride in a woodchipper... in stories, they deserve a series of comically heinous yet fitting consequence for their evil actions. Are you a good enough author to carry on such a story, or will this remain a sadly short stroke story to sate sadistic tastes? Can you "meat" the challenge to de-liver (with some fava beans and a nice bottle of Chianti) a feast of comeuppance??

lckscknfck7lckscknfck7almost 16 years agoAuthor
You asked for it!

It takes a lot longer to render an image than it does to write a story. My latest effort will be available shortly. If the response is good, I'll do a follow-up with illustrations.

It's probably the most violent thing I've written. Please remember it's only fiction.

Landrious1Landrious1almost 16 years ago
Sounds like a trip to the...

D.A is in order. After all blackmail is a felony in every state. I'd also get tested for drugs. They guys all go to school where she does and I'm sure a few could be persuaded to testify to prevent the RAPE charges that would follow. Then of course there would be the lawsuit I filed against him and his mother. His grandchildren would be working to pay off the debt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I agree she needs to press charges!

Rape is a crime. Blackmail is a crime. She is medically injured, the bruises and bleeding are due to criminal acts. I think your next chapter would be her pressing charges against all those that set up and carried out this criminal act. Your story is good but incomplete. Please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
the follow up

Law and Order SVU. great story. just one question the girl in the library, was she in on it?

bad_hobbitbad_hobbitover 14 years ago
Hot story, very hot pictures

Really liked the story, and the illustrations are fantastic. Very, very horny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh man...!

This was a great story to finger to! I really liked the illustrations at the end, but I feel kinda sad for Pam... ... ... Oh well! Very nicely done!

bkluvrbkluvrover 13 years ago
hmmmmm

good, dirty, little story, but unfinished. i totally think karma is a bitch and that David and his mother should get some kind of payback, maybe that shoe box of photos should also include some incriminating evidence of the mother that neither wants to see the light of day. Maybe she could take her concerns to her lawyer who reveals that the husband knew David wasn't his biological son...

And maybe the boys who helped David could be the sons of important people who in turn can be blackmailed... or get pissed off with David because he is the reason parental pressure is being directed at them?

Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

The grossest, sluttiest, nastiest sex story I've ever seen. I LOVED IT!!!

lckscknfck7lckscknfck7almost 13 years agoAuthor
Break's Over

Expect new material soon! The illustrations are coming to me easier, also, thanks to updates to Poser and DazStudio software.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not necessarily...

This is extortion, but that only works if the subject really cares. Pam has gotten in touch with her inner slut, and seemed to like that. If she plans to continue the life style, she should tell David to shove it up his ass, and do what he wants with the photos. In effect, call his bluff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Now that is an innitiation

Had the feeling that Pam's introduction to a gang bang will make her want another encounter. The illustrations certainly added to the eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was great except for the blackmail ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First of all, my name is Pam and secondly I went to a gang bang in college. Seven young black men from the basketball team ravaged me for 5 hours! And I loved it! I continued to date 4 of them afterward with sex as part of the deal, most of the time daily sex! I became an addict to black cock and didn't feel right unless I had one fucking me orally, anally or bottomed out in my pussy. 3 of the 4 proposed and I almost married one but at the time in our little lily white community, well, it was the ultimate no, no. I did graduate and the enjoyment lasted the last 3 years!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They story’s I’d hott, my daughter likes gangbangs now with my friends and i

TotosRevengeTotosRevengeabout 2 years ago

Ending sucked. Rape and blackmail ruined a, up till the rape, good story. Rather disapointing after your other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlckscknfck7@lckscknfck7
535 Followers
Art is the author's own work, and the property of the author. Software used is Poser and Photoshop. Writing is a hobby for me, filling time when there's nothing else to do. While some of the subject matter I write about isn't for everyone, I hope that most of it is. Most o...