All Comments on 'Gloryhole For The First Time'

by prkrwse08

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The start of an addiction

I'm sure you will soon find yourself again sitting in the booth waiting to pleasure a stranger's cock thru the GH and be rewarded with him filling your mouth with his hot cum, realizing that you are now in fact a cocksucker. I am.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved your story

I bet it won't be long before you find yourself backing up to the hole allowing your ass the the same experience as your mouth, pleasuring a stranger's cock, taking his seed. The transition complete from curious novice to comfirmed GH slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Glory hole slut

I like a good story about glory holes and have spent many hours as a slut sucking cocks thru the holes, getting my "pussy" serviced and doing about anything else my provider wishes to have done.I can't begin to place a figure on the number of cocks I have sucked and fucked thru the holes but it's easily into the thousands and hopefully there will be thousands more. At one time during my marriage I would take my wife with her strap on dildo with me and she'd fuck me while I blew the guys. Sometimes they would fuck her and I'd suck the cum out of her cunt while they watched. Glory holes are a great thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
glory hole fun

I walked in to the darkened arcade-and looked for a booth with a hole- there were none, so I went to the farthest booth-started a film , and left the door open as I pulled out my dick.. I put in the coins, and picked out a hot gay movie.

With the door ajar, it was only a minute before someone walked up with their pants open- I opened my mouth , and he rammed his dick into me with force ...

The cum came fast and with gusto.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
They are so right

The last two comments are so true. My addiction started off about 2 years ago and began by me just giving a handjob at the ABS.through a gloryhole. It progressed to giving blowjobs and finishing with a handjob when the guy would cum. Then I progressed to letting the guy cum in my mouth and I would spit it out when he was done..Last month I decided I was going to complete the act by swallowing all the jizz that the guy would give me. After that, I am hooked on the taste of cum and even have started to let the guys fuck me in the ass as long as I get to swallow the cum. In the past 3 weeks I have only missed 5 nights at the gloryhole.I swallow an average of 4 guys a night at the gloryhole. I think maybe I'm becoming obsessed with guys and cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love to suck

i live in louisville i loved your story i go to metro station some times to suck cock have suck a frew and got to love the loads of cum also go to hiltop close to fort knox it is fun hacve sucked some thier too havevgot sucked at both places love this kind of play time when i get the time

luv2creamluv2creamabout 10 years ago
I love sucking gloryhole cok

Cum feels so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Today I finally got the balls to try a glory hole for the first time !!!!!!!!!

I drove for mikes looking for an adult book store . The first one I entered I bought a nice 3/8 inch wide 1.75 inch circumference , I got change for booths found one with a hole in the wall and the adjoining booth was occupied so I ran my finger around the hole to get his attention . I then looked through the hole to see a good looking tall younger guy shirt off , pants and shorts down at his ankles jerking his realy nice 61/2 -7 inch cock . He didn't see me so put my hand open palm up through the hole , he finished and left . I drove some more , found another video place but no glory holes . Found another place looked for adjoining booth to be occupied and went in ran my finger around hole, looked in saw a big fat cock being played with , then that big beautiful not yet hard cock came through the hole . I started to play with it !! Then I pulled it in my mouth and started licking and sucking it !!!!! I always wanted to have nice big beautiful cock in my mouth , and to suck it dry and limp !!!!!! He sucked me with my cock ring on but I had done some meth and couldn't get hard enough , so he asked me to come into his booth , so I did we played with each other's cock for a minute , but his cock was so nice and big I had to have it in my mouth so I sucked it as I held his big balls in one hand and the base of his big cock with the other I took him in my mouth all the way to his balls sucking , and hoping to get a mouth full of his delicious hot cum !!!!!!!!! I asked if he would cum , he said he needed to see a woman to finish . So he pulled up his pants and I pulled up my shorts without under ware and I walked out first then he left rite behind me . I only hope to suck Alcock like that one again, but next time ( I hope soon ) to completion !!!! For my first experience sucking a big cock , I loved it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That brought me back to my first time

That brought me back to my first time at a glory hole. I have not been to one in many years now and I miss them so. That thrill of a cock sticking out from the hole... oh my. Great times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dreaming about visiting a Gloryhole.

I have been dreaming about visiting a Gloryhole for a long time. After reading these comments and stories I have a better understanding about what to do when I enter my private room. I am an adult in my 50's and have not had a penis in my mouth since childhood. I want to learn to suck cock good and learn to take a penis far into my mouth. I used to choke trying to get it in my mouth. I guess I need a boyfriend but I am too shy to figure out how. I have only tasted two penises thoroughly and two other penises for mere seconds. I will visit an adult bookstore this year if I do not find a boyfriend to experience my needed fantasies. Thank you for letting me post my comment. From Craig Smith in Torrance, California.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I constantly dream of being at a full gloryhole!

Seeing one or several hard beautiful cocks sticking into my space is difficult to resist. I can say for sure that I will be at a glory hole sooner than later. The very idea of having those engorged stiff cocks reflecting the pulses with their rythematic jerking up and down waving closely in front of my face is making me hard as I write this. This story is amazing .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You wonder the first time if the guy will stick his cock through the hole. When he does, you worry that you wont make him cum. When he cums you don't worry anymore, and you go back time and time again for your fill of cum. Well that's how it happened to me.

bi_male4menbi_male4menover 8 years ago
Good story, very real and reminded me of my first times

Gloryhole sex is great, it was those opportunities that let me face the reality of my sexuality and I now proudly state that I am bi. This story brought me back to those thoughts of fear, confusion and satisfaction that a good blowjob in the video booth will leave you with.

A note to the author, it is "than" not "then", I noticed that twice in an otherwise well written story. The mistakes did not detract from my pleasure. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
teen

had a fake id and I went to a sexshop and see a back room so I went in and it had stalls ,so I went in one and see porn and I saw a big hole in the wall and Isee thur the hole and was a real big cock and the guy cock came thur and I was so hot I lickng it and the guy said to suck it and I did and in a few min he cum in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Eb44

I'm in the same place. I never did this but have the urge to try if out. All of my life, I never thought myself as a bi but day after day, I get hard quick looking at a guy's cock. After reading this, I was licking my lips and pretending on how it feels to have someone's cum on me. Can't wait now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I like that you shot your load on the floor, There is nothing so hot as going into a booth and seeing fresh cum on the floor. I must say I have been tempted to kneel down and lick it up. Oh I was tempted beyond endurance and did that on a few occasions as I knelt waiting for cock. 4yourpleasure

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Your next step should be sucking one and taking one in the ass, it's super awesome!

padiguypadiguyabout 7 years ago
First time

I loved the story about your first visit to a Gloryhole. I have always considered myself to be a straight male, but your story made me hard as a rock! I sometimes fantisize about 69-ing with another male, but so far I have only sucked a cock once. He warned me he was going to blow a load, so I withdrew. I have never tasted cum; not even my own. I hear it described mostly as bitter and somewhat salty. Others say it is sweet. Please write more. I enjoy first-hand accounts much more than Lit fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gloryhole

The one's around and near me have all closed, but I remember the first time I sucked a cock. It was there, I was looking through the hole at the guy in the next booth jerking off, he stuck his dick through the hole and I licked it then took it into my mouth and started sucking it, the feeling was great and the taste was a bit salty. I started working it in and out of my mouth and sucking it harder. The guy went stiffer and started pumping out his hot load, I took it as deep into my mouth as I could and held it there until he started going soft. I found that I had already had most of his load going down so I gulped the rest of it, then I wanted more, but he had left the booth. I waited for someone else to suck, now I hope for them to reappear, as it allows me to remain in the shadows and protect my bi life style.

GloriHoleLover2GloriHoleLover2over 6 years ago
Excellent Story! 💗

A very good story of a first gloryhole cocksucking experience. And it rings true! (So many DON'T!) No picky-choosy,...nothing bizarre...just good, honest, take-the-plunge cocksucking! Having been an avid gloryhole cocksucker myself since 1976, I can vouch for the veracity of this story! My only criticism is of one, small detail...there is NO (human) ejaculation too large to be completely swallowed. The only way semen trickles from the corners of one's mouth is if you deliberately let it out! I NEVER lost a drop of the thousands of loads I've sucked out! Great story anyway! 💟

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good ol' glory hole

I recently had a similar experience. I usually am the recipient of a bj, but recently broadened my horizons by sucking cock. Two times I was disappointed that they couldn't cum, but the two other experiences were successful.

Great story! Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
three loads

the best time i had at a gloryhole was taking three loads in one day the first load was shooting down my throat followed by a second load erupting in my mouth followed by a third load splattering all over my face

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love dick

I stopped by a place in West Virginia and went in. I knew what it was but never sucked a dick before, This time I was horney as hell and went right into a booth and put money into the video, in a minute or so a guy came into the booth and I was on my knees in a second, after all, that's what I went there for,

I took his cock into my mouth and in no time, he came. o fuck it was awesome since then, Ive been looking. cant get enough cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I loved going to ABS in WV but they closed it down. sucked a lot of cocks there. sucked 4 cocks in one day at it. swallowed all the cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yummy cummy

I sucked my fist cock at a gloryhole one my 21 birthday. The first time I was old enough to enter an adult store and the owner took me to the back and I sucked his big black cock and later he took me to his office and fucked my ass. He said it would make me a better cocksucker and he was right because the next day I went in and sucked him again and took his cock deep in my throat. Balls deep. And he fucked my ass again too. I had a lot of fun time at that store

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Damn

I would really love to have this Happen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wishing

I sure wish that was me sucking those two cocks. I would not waste just one drop of their cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gloryholes sucking

Never been to a gloryhole as i live to far from one ,have suck a few cocks and tasted all the cum it was lovely

jrt20jrt20over 2 years ago

Good first time story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just finished cumming to your story. When I was 18, I would go to a abs on Rt 22 in NJ, and suck cocks all night long. If I was lucky, one of the older, married guys and I would go to his car or home and really have some hot fun.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love it. I learned to suck cock at glory holes in the 1980s. Brings back fond memories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My first time was with my friend on a trip to the beach. We had to hurry and shower to go to dinner with my parents. When we were in the shower getting ready he mentioned about jacking each others off. We didn’t have time and i wasn’t interested. I felt touching a guys dick was the same as sucking one. later that night we were sleeping on a sofa bed. My parents and their friends were drunk and went to bed. As we were in bed he flicked his finger on my dick. I reached and grabbed his. A rush came over me and I said let’s get it on. We got in a 69 position and stuck our dick in each others mouth. i had no idea what to do. We got up and went in the bathroom and he showed me how to suck a dick. It felt so good him sucking me. He stopped and said you suck me now. I started going up and down on his dick. The feeling was making me cum. I told him to cum in my mouth. The taste was so good. We sucked each other off. That was the first and only time I ever tired it. I am dying to do it again. It’s been 30 years since that night. I think of it all the time. Let me know if you want me to suck you off. I’m in the Baton Rouge area. I can meet you anytime.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My first time was at an adult bookstore with a glory hole. I was so nervous. I walked in the booth and started watching a video of two girls sucking this huge dick. I had never seen a hard dick before. As i was watching I started playing with my dick. I looked to the right and saw this huge dick through the hole. he started shaking it for me to grab it. When I put his dick in my hand a feeling came over me that was uncontrollable. He asked me to suck him. i asked him to suck me first since I had never sucked a cock before. He sucked me to show me how to suck him. when i put his dick in my mouth I couldn’t stop sucking him. He let out a load in my mouth and i swallowed every drop. I came at the same time I was sucking him. I left there so fast not looking at anyone. The sensation left me after I came. I have never sucked again. I have been thinking of this for 30 years. I’m from Louisiana and want to try it again. Reply if you want to get sucked off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous