All Comments on 'Are They Having An Affair?'

by goodnnnight

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
doubts ?

If you have doubts, do something about it and find out. It may just be a tease at this moment and your action may prevent any further development. If it already has gone further, you seem to have a problem. Unless you're one of those who are willing to close their eyes and pretend, why don't you just look into it, take action and tell us about it. G.Belgium

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Should have been put in Humour

If it looks like an elephant, everywhere except on Literotica

it is an elephant.

fregenfregenalmost 16 years ago
She likes the attention

Obviously. No bra. Erect nipples. Flashing breasts. She likes to tease. On his part an attractive woman is making him feel desirable. Who wouldn't like that ego stroking?<p>

With you and children present it is doubtful they are getting it on in the home. But where there is a will there is a way. <P>

Odds are good sometime, if not already, something will tip it over the line. You don't like it? Talk to your wife. Reverse the scenario with a work colleague or secretary coming on to you. See what she says. An ounce of prevention.<p>

And if you really don't trust them you can wire your home with nanny cams and voice recorders. Then you can find out if their conversations are more than friendly.<p>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
finish the story

you started it now finish it however you want to.

kelchakelchaalmost 16 years ago
Stupid Husband

Stupid husband. Real lack of communication between wife and husband. He sees where things are going and doesn't express his fears to his wife. When she does have an affair, he can't really say it's a surprise. A good marriage is more precious than anything. If you had a milion dollars, would you leave it laying around for the temptation of others? He is doing that with something more valuable than that. If wife is teasing and showing, then yes, she is cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Time to talk to the other man. And I mean talk

for now. But make damn sure you tell him in no uncertain terms that you will break his balls and shove them down his thraot if he doesn't stop this bull shit with my wife. And maybe I'd sucker punch him in the gut once so he got the mesage. But that's just me.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Find out for your self!

Ask the wife what's going on. If you don't get the answers you want, investigate. Also whenever her friend appears sit next to your wife. Make sure she knows you are there. make sure she knows you don't approve of this behaviour. But most importantly scare the living shit out her friend. I don't mean a quiet chat I mean A 'Back off or you die' conversation. If the wife complains you have your answer. But on amore cautionary note so far no evidence of cheating has occured so be a bit careful how you find that proof. And most importantly don't give up on the wife just yet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Agree with Kelsha

I have to agree with Kelcha that husband is incredibly stupid and non communicative. The next door neighbor calls his wife "honey" and "darling" and brain dead husband doesn't even question his wife about their relationship. Maybe his wife is incredibly stupid or naive too. Your story sounds like a tragedy waiting to happen unless they start communicationg.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wait 'til the neighbor calls her, "My hot slut"

Then you'll have a clue...

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 16 years ago
A good first chapter of now what to do!

Nice premise for the start of a possible fantasy story. No matter what is the truth of this relationship, be it friends or more, it gives you a great way of showing what misgivings can turn into. In your next chapter of this fantasy you have an open field to show how a man with this much turmoil goes about finding out what he suspects yet knows little. Is it true were there is smoke there is fire?<P>

A great start of a fantasy that could be betrayal to humor. I look forward to the development of the characters and plot line.<P>PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Husband should have a talk with Richard and tell

him that he dosn't like the idea of him spending time with his wife. He should come to the front door and collect his son or have someone do it. If I were the husband I would make sure that Richard knew, That even though my wife thought of him as harmless, I didn't. I would finish it off with the comment that he better not tell my wife of our canversation or I would stomp his fat ass.

crisscross2037crisscross2037almost 15 years ago
Unless it turns him on

unless the husband is ok with whats going on he better do something about it and pretty soon or he will have lost her, what does this guy do that he can't take care of the kid but can hang out at this guys house with his wife,also have to wonder if his over weight wife might have given him permission to nail the other woman so he would stay with her.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
It's up to the author to finish a story, not quit before it's time.

Why just the build up, with no resolution that would have made the story really interesting.

rixelsrixelsabout 12 years ago
Why wait until it is too late?

Why not make it clear that Rich's attentions to his wife have made him uncomfortable. Also make it clear that any affair would be harshly avenged. The husband is already doubting her fidelity, so why lot do some basic research on what happens in the house during the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I think you get some cameras

And hide then in your house. Tap your phone and then wait for a couple of weeks and you'll get the answers to your questions. Or you could simply talk to your wife, explain your concerns and see what she says. Your choice. But doing nothing won't help you find the answers you need. Sleep well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's not happening yet.

But will soon. Your wife is setting herself (and you) up, telling you he's a nice guy and it's just a bit of fun. She's ready and willing to be pushed farther, and neighbor-boy knows it. Do what you have to do, to let her know (a) you're not blind, and (b) what she'll lose if she goes through with it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Yes It Will

But we'll never find out because this tale is quite old. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
story.

why not tell a complete story? who knows, you might like it.other people might like it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice one

By the sound of it I cant blame him for trying to get into her knickers if he hasn't done already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wish this was continued but being as old as it is I guess it is done.

My two cents: First tel the wife you do not appreciate the flirting and the brainlessness around that horn dog. I don't care how offended she is it is something that has to beside so that later on she does not pull the "you never said anything" routine.

Secondly, if you cannot do cameras, at least change your schedule one day or an entire week and show up at home BEFORE that couple shows up. If anyone questions you, either do not reply or lie and say that your office hours changed and from now on you will be there at that time. See if she now goes out during the day or makes other arrangements to meet up with lover boy.

My last resort and probably something I would not do is confront the guy. I think that would let him know he is winning. I would NOT fight for my wife. I did that once before marriage. Why fight for what you already lost? If she wants him then take him. If she wants n=both, that aint gonna happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous