All Comments on 'Mother's Needs'

by prkrwse08

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sheer fantasy

The story is difficult to identify with,so as a result the reader quickly looses interest.The plot is fine the text needs attention to turn this into an erotic story other than just another mundane incest tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago

If i wanted shakespeare id read a highschool lit book nice for a quicky why would u relate to an incest story anyway

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Last Poster

This is a story about incest,right or wrong? All this author needs to do is read it several times and think why write an incest story.The next step is to decide how to make it erotic.I think this author has quite a future,its not easy to make a constructive comment,its very easy to make a comment on a wanking story.If thats what you want last poster ,fine;wank on. I believe that anyone who has the guts to submit a story on a site like this should be encouraged and your comment last poster did nothing to help them even though you gave it a high score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Decent start

A mother built like that should be wearing sexy satin thigh length girdles with lace trim and a sexy lace bra.It would be erotic as hell if she seduced her son by giving him sneek peeks of her satin cover crotch of her girdle.Then let him have sex while she wore her girdle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
his mother loves the taste of her boy's creamy cum

It's wonderful when mothers with pressing cuntal needs find the answer right in their own home, in the form of their own young very fit son. This is happening in more and more families, thousands every day, of course, as mature ladies note that their sons have everything they want--youthful masculinity, which means a pair of balls that never quit, and a fine young prick jumping in their pants. When a boy gets hard around his mom as boys tend to do all the time you can be sure mom notices, and her motherly twat starts leaking like a faucet. Most all normal healthy boys are deeply attracted to their mother's cunt--it's their own birth canal, where they once came down and now they want to get back up it, with their big stiff prick. In this excellent story Steve sure wants to get back up his mother's twat with his stiff fat 9-incher that, he's proud to see, drives dear old mom crazy. He's desperate to unload his hot teenage balls, first down his mother's throat--mom swallows his whole fucken load!--then, the best feeling a boy can ever have, emptying his balls right up her tight mommy-twat. More stories of hot motherfucking from his author, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mother lover

Such a hot story loved jacking my cock while reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the fallen

Loved when he pulled he's cock out and pushed it back in hard. Now that's how you fuck your mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great start, don't stop. Keep it going!

Janet can spot a nine inch cock from twenty paces, and she needed to put Steve's big tool in her compact little tool box. Steve thought his mom was beautiful, and he absolutely loved her tits! They still were so firm, and way bigger than either of the other two girls he had fucked one time. He was so happy that there was someone that could take his entire length, he had wondered if there would be. He couldn't believe how fortuitous it was that the pussy happened to belong to his own mother! What could be more convenient? He knew his dad was a pencil dick, having been in a public shower with him at the country club. He hoped his mom would be immediately hooked on his size, he wanted to fuck her sweet pussy on a daily basis now. Actually, if the opportunity arose, more than once daily was fine with Steve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I did the same to my mother and aunt.but at different tims.when i fucked my aunt she was screaming that i to big i didn't care.i made her cum and i was getting ready tounload in her she no don't cum in her.i said to late so i came in her she said thanks now you made me pregnant.said well at least you spend night with so i can fuck you all night.and i did the same to my mom.so now we live together in a house and tell them i want you 2 naked so when i get home so i can shove my cock in your cunts and cum, in you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE VERY MUCH! %☆☆☆☆☆- [(5-) 4.6/5.0 = 92% = A]

:-)5

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 5 years ago
The words EVERY boy dreams of hearing his Momma speak-

"You have some tasty cum kiddo."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Sure wish my mom had let me take a shower with her

Clitmaster77Clitmaster77almost 3 years ago

Very interesting I wish I had an experience like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking A

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo12 months ago
Absence, neglect or impotence, mothers have needs

Safest person is her son. Love in it's purest form

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The story was pretty good but....How come all the guys need/have a 9" (or greater) cock? That's such bull shit and we all know it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous