All Comments on 'He Was My Birthday Present'

by sexygirl76

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Parents invloved

but minus the incest. Hot, unique idea - I was into it! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
whoa

After reading this, you are now my new favourite author! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
reality check

an 18 year old girl with 46D tits? get real.

AngelliccDesireeeAngelliccDesireeealmost 16 years ago
Good

Loved every single word. I hope you planned on making another story ivolving these two characters...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
you get real that was great

This story was great, and for all those non believers i was an 18 year old with 42DD's so deal with that! PLEASE write another story with these two I NEED to know what happens!

TwilightfanTwilightfanover 12 years ago
More!!!

I LOVED this story, especially how Derek was sweet and even loving with her... But that in the end he decided to return and be with her, all because he had come to truly care about her...

I would LOVE to read what happens when he DOES come back, and how things are between them...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
:D

That was AMAZING!!! PLEASE write another one! It's sexy AND sweet, a perfect combo. Incredable.

TwilightfanTwilightfanover 10 years ago
Each Time Is Better

I love to go back and re-read the stories I love most over and over again, and this is deffinatly one of them...

It's both mortifying that her parent's would do something like this, but then romantic and sweet the way he is with her, and finally with the thought of more to come...

I do hope that your planning on writing a sequel... I would SO love to read and find out what if he come's back again for her * without being paid *, and see if something should becomes between the two of them... Maybe he even "quitting" because of her...

PLEASE add a Part 2...

TwilightfanTwilightfanover 9 years ago
Part 2

Please, please, please write Part 2... I would love to see what they'd be like together when he's not getting paid... Especially if he stop's being a prostitute so he can be with her...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous