All Comments on 'Wrong Seat'

by Archer2050

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Let me guess!

You don't think this is cheating do you?

Archer2050Archer2050almost 16 years agoAuthor
This is from the author...

Actually I do. Who wouldn't? But what is your point? Because I never said in the story that it wasn't cheating. Maybe you hate the Melanie character for doing this. That's fine. I've gotten more emails from people who liked her, and that's fine too. But don't turn this around into a personal fucking attack. If my loved one did this to someone, they'd be thrown out. If I did it to my loved one, I'd expect to be thrown out. But as it is, this is a fictional story, not about me, and so your question on whether I think this is cheating or not is pretty fucking inappropriate.

P.S. Obviously Melanie thought it was cheating, since she made sure not to be caught by her husband. Or are you just judging my story without actually reading it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Really good story..

I enjoyed the characters. There was no villain, just a lady trying to get herself out of a tough, morbidly embarrassing situation. Now, she did get a little over-come by her sexuality, but that only, (for me, at least), made her more human.

So, this story is to me, not just a really good sex story. Which it is, in its entirety, it's pretty damned hot. But, in the bigger picture, it's just a story that addresses the fallacy and weaknesses of the human being when trapped between the proverbial devil and deep blue sea.

Excellent work. Thank YOU.

some_boysome_boyover 15 years ago
I loved this one!

wonderful! Tension, drama, guilt, excitement.

vexcavevexcaveover 14 years ago
What a conundrum!

This story wasn't so much about the sex than it was about the mindplay. Both characters talked aloud in their heads and gave us a very human interaction with each other and themselves. Like the quickie it was, it flew fast and furious, and was over before Ryan found out. Fantastic!

FreaknutFooFreaknutFooalmost 13 years ago
Nice

Man! Some guys have all the luck. I can think of a few girls I've sat next to at airports that I wished this had happened with. Good fantasy visual. :)

Norker151Norker151almost 11 years ago

Very nice, i quite enjoyed that story

ASONJ23ASONJ23over 10 years ago

That was an amazing story! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Incredible story!!! One of my favorites

DefluerDefluerover 4 years ago
Well done

I was worried that she somehow wouldn't notice but you handled that perfectly, great little read. Also about the "you think this isn't cheating" guy, ignore those comments, some people are just hit by the story in completely the wrong way, or they're drunk. I had one talking about how the female character had used the bathroom while the male character was there, and how that was disgusting. Nothing like that happened in the story, and I was left wondering if it was a joke that I didn't get or literally something that person thought they read. Anyways... Thanks and keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous