All Comments on 'Tentacle Lovers'

by Tentacleman22

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
38C = small frame?!

Men who don't understand bra sizing, but insist on talking about it anyway, make me giggle. 38C = a woman with a ribcage that's 33" in circumference, which is FAR from a "small" frame (average is about 28-30"). And cup sizes (the letters) are relative to frame, so mentioning that her cup size looks large in comparison to her frame makes no sense. Unless you're just referring to a too-large bra, and not her actual breasts, anyway.

You also seem to be pretty confused about a lot of other anatomical aspects of the female body. Vexina should really be dead both from vaginal bleeding and suffocation. I know this isn't exactly realistic subject matter, but going out of your way to avoid the suspension of disbelief is a bit silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I call plagiarism!!

"she was, for lack of a better word, perfect"? Creamy white skin and red hair? Like that doesn't scream "The Fifth Element".

Tentacleman22Tentacleman22over 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks but...

As I said, this was my first story, so thank you for your criticism. If I may, by small frame I meant her overall body structure was small and delicate, not her chest! As for "perfection" she was genetically engineered so of course she's going to be the scientists' model of perfect. And lastly about her hair, in the Fifth Element, Lilu has a reddish orange hair, for Vexina its dark red...

Although if this is all you can criticize then it must mean my story isn't too bad so I posted a continuation of this story to be online tomorrow under the title "The Ancient God" from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
keep it comming

I personally enjoyed the story... it could be a little bit longer and use a bit more development. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So fantastic

Please continue this awesome story I love it and so did my master.

sexxygirll23sexxygirll23almost 12 years ago
Good start

This is a really good start, but would be great for you to continue and delve deeper into what Katar will do next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I have a song for you:

Hey I just met you

And this is crazy

But I love this story

so sequel maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Give up

Never ever write anything ever again. This is actually the worst thing I have ever read.

michammichamalmost 8 years ago
More!

Give us more! And this poor slave, she needs more cum, and her master more holes to fill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very weird story that is all I have to say

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous