All Comments on 'Cum Lovers'

by anything_goes_1971

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
mouth4umouth4uover 15 years ago
cum eater in orlando

I loved your story. I love eating cum too, from condoms or straight from a cock.

AladyloverAladyloverover 14 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely bloody loved it. Easy to read, realistic and hot as fuck - amazing! Can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lucky Man

I would luv for my bride to get fucked like this and then bring me home four cream pies. Personally the only thing better would be me under her in a 69 position and as they are about to cum pull out and feed their loads to my anxiously awaiting mouth. You are one lucky man...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not sure the marraige makes sense anymore

Hot story though. How did the cum taste. You never said. I've eaten my wife's snatch after we had sex, but never really liked the taste. But she said if she has to swallow it, I would too, so that is a good trade.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Cum eater

Good story and one that all married cum eating husbands will enjoy. It took me some time to get my wife to fuck other men. When we would talk about it her concern was that "you'll think less of me if I do". What she didn't know is that I was already eating cum from men but it wasn't from a pussy but straight from the cocks. Yes, I'm a faggot and have been sucking cocks and getting fucked since my pre teen years. What she couldn't understand and I could'nt tell her at the time was that I can't get enough cum to satisfy me desires. Eventually, she decided to give it a try if I would find the cock for her. What a license to steal! It meant that I could suck all the cocks I wanted while searching for the best one for her. I already knew the one I wanted - an uncle that I had been sucking and giving my ass to on a regular basis since we were very young. He had recently gotten divorced from a woman that my wife could'nt stand and she often wanted to know how he was doing. I thought he would be perfect since we knew him, he lived close by and I knew he had always wanted to fuck her and he has a very large cock. A few nights later, while he was fucking my "pussy" I explained that his wish was going to cum true. Two nights later I invited him over for dinner without saying anything to my wife about the main reason he was there - to fuck her and fill her full of cum. We agreed that for the time being absolutely nothing would be said about me being his whore for many years. The end result was that he spent the entire weekend with us and fucked her over and over and I sucked her pussy each time. Later on the the arrangement the three of us agreed that I would take a load of his cum directly from his cock, that I was to suck him off while he ate her pussy. It's worked great for us and she's now fully aware of my need for cocks and I'm free to find them and bring them home just as she does. We've also gotten in swinging so everyone has a chance to do whatever they desire. She's now into sucking pussy. We consider ourselves to be whores that will take either sex. It's not for everyone but for us it's the ideal life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please continue!

I would consider this a good start. You should carry on writing this. There are so many kinky things this couple can do. No limits actually!

desperate1desperate1over 12 years ago
yummy

Great story, Ive never had cum from a used condom but lots from my wifes pussy and this guy will blow his mind when he tastes that!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love condom cum!

I have eaten cum from many condoms. I even find them at local parks and drain them on the spot, adult bookstores too. Yummmm!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Always available

I also love used condoms. I have often visited porn shops where they have video booths. I go late in the day and search the bins for used condoms; I eargerly empty the contents into my mouth and drink the spunk. Most people just cum into a tissue though, so I often find myself chewing the middle out of a soggy spunk laden tissue. Don't care who's spunk it is as long as I don't see them - probably dirty old men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loving it and jealous

How lucky you are. I am bout to rub one out dreaming and wishing my wife would do this for me. The only thing to top it off would be to have it videoed for more pleasure later for both of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Uuugh!

You are one pathetic fucker. Best if you stick with your current girlfriend, Mary Palm, and never get involved with a real woman. She'd castrate you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
every woiman loves to feel cum shooting deep inside her pussy spraying over her cervix and with the chance of knocking her up! Some like it in the ass some love the taste. No wonder dear annony.'s wife left him. He was cumming in his own mouth!!

and she was fucking his ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Goddamn, its true !! Degenerate writer attracts degenerate readers !!!

Proof below ! 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hell yeah!!

The only thing wrong with this story was that she didn't have a cum filled pussy that he had to eat. Loved it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ha

Nice fantasy but that's all it was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sweet tasting treats for me

I don't think that my wife's tight little pink pussy could taste any better than it does when it has been freshly fucked and filled with some guys cum. I love to eat her freshly fucked cum filled cunt for her and would like to every day if possible

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First Bi

My first 3-way with another couple was also my first Bi experience, as when I was in a 69 with his wife (her on top) he got on the bed and started doing her dogie style. To be that close to a cock going into a pussy your licking, was awesome, seeing it going in and out and some times slipping out and hitting on your mouth was so exciting "BUT" when he came in her and the cum from both started to come out, it was out of this world, as he pulled out I went crazy eating her out

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Ha

I've got to say this may be a fantasy but ask my wife if she brings home a cream pie for me and she'll ask you if you want to watch her make one for you to eat!

jolee9010jolee9010about 5 years ago
Warning... H.I.V. is no joke

For all those who fancy this kind of behavior, keep in mind one name. Marc Wallace who was extremely popular in porn video's and began using drugs and having gay sex got infected with HIV and refused to be tested until he was forced to and it was him who infected everyone he had sex with. The results were he ended up killing lots of porn stars especially women. It took only one infected dude that knew he had the disease and forged health certificates to indicate it wasn't him and that he was clean. It took time but all the outbreaks led straight back to him. So if you stray... You'll pay... Because people like him are out there. who don't care who they infect. It's why swingers clubs demand weekly testing and no going outside of the clubs. All it takes is just one.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 4 years ago
Love eating cum from condom

My husband and I love eating cum from condoms. We’re cum sluts. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

i122i122almost 4 years ago
Saved fuck juice

For a real treat have your woman’s fucker tie a knot in the end of the condom and gently place it in her pussy with just the knot hanging out. When she gets home and you undress her it will look like a tampon string but oh so much more fun to pull out with your teeth

HanksvilleHanksvillealmost 4 years ago
Excellent story!

Well written and to the point. Never thought of my wife bring home condoms full of cum. The visual of her snipping off the end and draining it into my mouth is something I’d love to try!

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
God And Jesus

God And Jesus are both real filthy cum eaters after they suck cock.

dannyd4fundannyd4funover 3 years ago

I made my wife read this before we commented. She read this two weeks ago. We book marked it for tonight. She came home filled with cum and sat on my face. We are going to do this more often thanks tothis story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I always thought about it too

I have always gone down on my girlfriends after I cum, enjoy it, and they enjoy it more. I have always thought about tasting someone else’s cum as well. Especially when I am eating a girl out, all I want is more and I get so horny just about anything would go. When it happened, it was really awesome. One of the girls that I regularly fuck called me wanting a late night drink. It was later than usual, so I figured something must be up and she needed to talk to someone. A quick drink, cry on my shoulder, and she would be gone. She came over and clearly had had a few drinks already. We spent a few minutes talking and then she spilled it, she had just come from another friends house and had been fucked, but she didn’t have an orgasm. One and done, and she was out of there, but she wanted to cum and hoped that I would oblige! Of course I said yes and we went straight to the bed. We both got naked and I put her on the bed and spread her legs. I was about to dive in, like I normally do, to suck on her and get myself really hard; but she said no, just come up here and fuck me. I reminded her, you know what I like to do, suck you first, besides, you will be sure to have an orgasm that way, and I can fuck you right after. She reminded me, in that tone, well I have already been fucked. I said, I am okay with that, in fact, it kinda turns me on!! She then said, go to it, I want my orgasm. So I dove right into her pussy. She was right, she had been fucked. She was really wet, really swollen, she was almost dripping. I was in heaven, I love juice dripping out of a pussy, I love to lick it all up. But, it didn’t taste like it normally tastes. It was also heavier, thicker, more salty, and tart. That’s when I stopped for a minute, this is what my cum tastes like. I looked up at her and asked, did he go bareback? She said of course, don’t you? Well yeah, but... Did he cum inside of you? She said again, of course, then he was done! I said, didn’t you think to mention that? And her response was, well, I have been trying to tell you, but you wanted to eat me. You always said you would eat me after I fucked someone, that would include eating his cum. I decided really quick, what the hell, and cleaned out her whole pussy. It was as good as I always thought it would be. Now she knows, anytime she gets fucked, and wants more, she can come over. I get off by eating the cum in her pussy and she gets an orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

God and Jesus both suck each others cock and swallow cum as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One very lucky man. I have been wanting my bride to fuck another man, preferably a young BBC and have him cum inside her I would love to be there watching and videoing and after he seeds her, pull out and let me clean him up before I enjoy his cream pie from her. However I would allow her to go one on one with him as long as she videos it for me and come home with her pussy filled with his cum. A+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And?

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Dirty girl, Dirty husband

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Anytime she finds a story about a hotwife feeding cum to her husband - her eyes light up! Your story was right to the point, erotic and very authentic.

My wife has often brought cum-filled condoms home and fed the cum to me. When she pulls the scissors out of her nightstand after a date, I know I’m in for a treat.

In our case, back in college when we became engaged, my wife did not stop fucking other guys. Before she would let me put a ring on her finger I had to eat the contents of a condom her lover had just fucked her with.

Sometimes she will place a full condom in my mouth and prick it with a small pin. Then, I can suck it out, little by little. Other times she will put them in the freezer and then serve them to me as a lollipop – she especially loves doing this when she has her girlfriends over for a ‘wine and movie’ night. All her friends call me Mr. Lollipop!

Great story!

ukjackukjack9 months ago

Loved this, especially the use of condoms rather than a more traditional cream pie story. Truly filthy and a great turn on, thanks!

BarebackingMichelleBarebackingMichelleabout 2 months ago

Just loved this great story. Got me hard instantly. My wife and I both love eating cum from condoms. We include them in all our nasty playtimes. One night we drained over 3 dozen rubbers in one session.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower24 days ago

Yum!!! Thanks for a delightfully delicious tale!! YUM! YUM! YUM!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous