All Comments on 'In Sara's Pants'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 158 Comments
willy9ishwilly9ishalmost 16 years ago
mmmm more

great story really enjoyed it do continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
glad your back

glad you have resumed writing.... you are one of the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow

over the top , steamy, all together a well rounded story

epiphany65epiphany65almost 16 years ago
Wonderful

Another great story -- just as I knew it would be, based on all the others of yours I've read. I love your writing. Reading your stories was what made me decide to try writing some of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Soooo GOOD!

HOT!!!

Keep going, but please DON'T get the friend involved!!

That's a good way to ruin a hot incest story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Don't ruin it please

Great story except for several things: like Sara being a hypocrite for getting pissed and yelling at David for even talking about Marie when she's dating and fucking his best friend Mike and repeatedly lying about it the whole time. Also I think most everyone would be angry if they found out there best friend tried to seduce his sister by showing her his porn collection and in doing so blabbed a secret that he confided in him and then proceeded to fuck said sister on his own bed and all the through her telling him she's giggling like she's watching a comedy special. I just wanted to smack the character of Sara when I read those parts. Talk about being a real BITCH.

Also I too have to agree with the comment below me and say I'd like for the story to continue but leave the friends out of it cause it would only lead to ruining the story like I've seen it happen in so many other story's before.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
keep them together

A really great story,the way you have lead the story along is beautiful.I think sis needs to realize how much she loves David,and become the woman in his life.Really warm and loving story'

Thanks for your work, and I will be looking for your next chapter

Rich

desibandhudesibandhualmost 16 years ago
Good one!!

Like the story ....... PLEASE continue Plzzzzz.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thank You Once Again

Excellent. Your work is my favorite on Literotica. You are appreciated so very much....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved it!

Of course, if you want to write a continuation that involves the friend Marnie, you are the author and can go that way. I wouldn't find it anywhere near as hot as this story though. Threesomes have their place, but the intense craving that the brother and sister have for each other would only be diluted by the addition of Marnie (in my opinion). Why mess with hot perfection? I loved your slow build up, as little by little the barriers between them break down. The best incest stories have real passion and love, not just sex, and you succeeded well in that regard.

domthesubdomthesubalmost 16 years ago
looking forward to more,...

your story has awoken a demon within , i soooooo look forward to more of your minds eye on paper...i so hope your continuation does not take long to be published here. Very well done, as with others you just hit number one in my eye.

domthesub

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great work as usual

Glad to see that your muse has returned, you regular stories are fantastic, but your stories about Sara are the best, I love the car ride series, the anal plug at the end was great. A little bit of anal in this story would be a nice touch, with a little bit of D/S since she likes it rougher(similar to the Kennel story). Also bring the sexiness to campus as David graduates.

I personally am against the idea of Marne, since she is a minor character, but your stories are usually a good length, so you may be able to pull it off, but I am leaning towards fleshing out her character a bit more in the next chapter and having her actually join in the one after. My two cents - end. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You are the very best

Please keep writing. Your stories are the most delightful ones at Literotica. I have read all of them multiple times. Just when I almost give up on the Incest group due to formula writing, I read one of your stories and think, "Now that's what I'm talking about!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very natural and believeable

The way you write this it is vyer believable it can happen as it is a natural flow to the whole setting.pLease keep more comming like this,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very exciting .

Just as real as it could be . You kept it natural from start to finish and my only doubt was the diary ; wasn't she afraid of her mom finding it ? Nice work storyteller .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW !!!

Jesus, that was smokin'! Slow and innocent build up was the key. Best I've ever read. Thank you, for the love of all things holy, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
so good so far leave the friend out

i just loved this story it is so HOT!!! in the next one i think it would be cool to just continue on like you are, dont add the friend it will not be as good. Good Job on this one keep it up!!!!

submissiveMansubmissiveManalmost 16 years ago
best incest story

This was the best brother-sister story i've ever read.

Thanks for sharing!

hongluobohongluoboalmost 16 years ago
whoah!!

I like where you want to take it with Marnie... (but before that...some honest exploration and sex between them - another truth or dare to start things?) love your buildups.. love all your stories and am glad you are still writing in this category!! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You are the master!

of this kind of story. Simply no room for improvement.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing, as always

You write some of the best work on this site, and this is another masterpiece.

Cant wait to read more about Sara

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great stuff

excellent story, very original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Awesome

Really, really excellent buildup there. And I like the idea of Sara trying to wean David off of her with Marnie, though I also like the idea of that plan failing, and David and Sara sort of ending up together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
do not wean them, they are so hot

I hope you have them get an apartment together, but do not wean them off of each other make it last and maybe they have children together. Bring Marnie in as a third but pleasuring both of them.

I like the story the build up and teasing of each other. Give us some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Super hot

Love the slow buildup of this story. However, I do not like the idea of Marnie. I would be okay with Marnie being a temporary glitch on their road to coming to terms with their love for each other. Maybe she could be some tool they use to hurt one another. If the Marnie thing turns into some psychologically twisted and dysfunctional shit that would be cool. I just don't want to see some cheesy happily ever after threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Gorgeous!

No! Don't put Marnie in there, you'll ruin them (although a teensy bit of ruin can make your day). Romeo wouldn't have introduced Juliet to Benvolio then said "have your merry way...", he would be all "get thine hands off my lady". Maybe Marnie can try to make it with David and then Sara will just hold back a little with jealousy, but ultimately it has to be the two of them.

Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
bravo

fuckin loved this story. the buildup was intense and the style of writing is perfect. we need more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
fucking BRILLIANT

Leave it as a stand-alone. I don't think it can be topped.

yourawfulyourawfulalmost 16 years ago
great story that doesn't need a sequel

leave it alone. no sequels. countless sequels would ruin it.

yourawfulyourawfulalmost 16 years ago
You are the best writer on the site

You are the best writer on the site. In Sara's Pants is one of your best stories. I know what little I know about writing erotica came from reading your stories like the Hot Tub, Games series, Sara stories etc. I think you are at your best when you write about innocient characters who jump over the line. Finding a new one of your stories listed on the site was like Christmas morning anticipation. I wish more writers would adopt your teasing style rather than the usual rushed stories. Great job. I hope to read another one of your stories soon. But move to new characters. Once they break the barrier, the relationship in many ways becomes just like any other relationship. Other than the fear of getting caught or getting caught.

Fantasy KissFantasy Kissalmost 16 years ago
What?!

Doesn't need a squeal because it would ruin it? He must not know who the hell you are....

baby boo. delicious!!!!!!! it has all my favorite elements: there is quiet unspoken naughtiness, the secrecy and the guilt and the intoxicating delight in risking it all for that perfect, ultimate, defining moment of sinfulness... all roll into one beautiful package.

you're better than chocolate.

:) Finish it baby! Take us there.

B.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
amazing as usual

you're the best ever.

no sequel needed - the best is already behind us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hot

It was super hot....They way you built up the climax was really good...do hope to read the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Stay with what works

Okay, for starters, this is just about the hottest bro/sis story i've ever read. There are only a small handful of stories on literotica that are in the same class as this one. Great build up, amazing tension.

As to your idea with Marnie, i know i can't tell an author what to do, but please don't wean David off on her. Don't even throw her in the mix. The chemistry you've got going with your two main characters is so amazing and powerful that to add in someone else would just dilute the story. I mean, it's called "In Sara's Pants," not "In Sara and Marnie's Pants." Know what i mean.

Regardless of the path you choose, you've already got a great start to work with.

sexywopsexywopalmost 16 years ago
AMAZING!

I loved it, probably if not 100% the best story I've read to date! I can't wait for the sequel, but I ask please don't involve Marnie, as the last poster said before me the chemistry with Sara and her brother is superb and I wish that you don't break that. :)

72slik72slikalmost 16 years ago
I'm sweating here

Oh my, this has to be the best thing i have ever read!!!

I just couldn't quite reading. Keep going, you are a great writter, i love how you keep the suspence going.

I now have a huge wet spot in my shorts

More more more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What do i think?

Well as always i loved it but what i think is that you should finish off the Home for the holidays series and maybe even follow up on Sara's car trip well wedding anyways, though your a great writer and story teller im noticing a patern of you not finishing the great things you start :( please don't feel insulted but my little grumble im just a long term fan of yours (going on 5 years now) giving what i hope to be constructive critisism, also the apartment idea's a good one, though maybe that should happen after David goes to far and his sister freaks or somthing hell i dunno im not a artist just a dedicated fan hoping to see more great works ;) goodwork man hope to see more soon :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great!

This is a great story. Written beautifully but, please don't add Marnie to the follow up.

You're a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sexy story!

Fantastic story. Absolutely awesome. Don't put Marnie in the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Heat, Guilt, Passion

Please don't add anyone else. This story is just incredible. More can happen with sneaking around and even family gatherings. This brother and sister still have a way to go as taboo lovers. I'm eagerly awaiting her total submision when she does finnaly beg for it. She will beg for it. Trust me. :) Make it good, I know you will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You always make my pussy cummmmmm

Thanks for always making sure I can fingerfuck and CUM.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I'm with the others...

No Marnie. Keep it between bro & sis. Too hot of a story to not to. You might have Marnie try to take David away from Sara but Sara wins out in the end. That'd be cool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You are the best at what you do!

Seriously, WoW . . . That is all I can say. You stories truly make me wet, and not just with sweat, although I am sweating over here. You are so awesome. I can see this story going tons of places. I think you could actually do some interesting thigs if you tried to add Marine into the story. Jealousy, on both sides. ou know how it is, she thought she wanted him gone until be really got interested in Marine, or something. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Leave Marnie out

I loved this story. Best I've read in a while. If you add Marnie into the next one I probably won't like it anymore to be honest. Why? Because I find this story 'unique' I haven't read anything like it (or if I have - anywhere near as good). But if you add Marnie it'll just be like every other incest story on here, it's just two people of the same family having sex then the author thinks "I've got a good idea to spice it up! Lets add someone to the sex that isn't related, readers reading incest will like that!". I dunno about everyone else but those stories bore the crap out of me after a while the third character comes in. And there are so many of those out there its stupid how unimaginative 80% of the human race is. SO PLEASE KEEP MARNIE OUT!

IAN_TIAN_Talmost 16 years ago
Erotic - Most Definitely!!

This is probably the finest piece of erotic writing I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing

I love the build-up of your stories. The final giving-in, the descriptiono of how good it feels to yield is amazing. It's not just the sex but everything else that makes it so good. Please keep writing, but I'm with everyone else, no Marnie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm a wreck

This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read, and I've read all of your stories and almost all of them are hot.

Great buildup, very sensual, incredibly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beyond awesome

Love all your stories, but this is one of the best. Love how it builds up so slowly, but is so erotic the entire time. Keep up the fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sara's pants

This is the best story I have read on this site. Outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice

this is the best sex story ever you should make a book dude it is great but yeah do what you said your thinking about doing with the new person and trying to get David over her it would be great thanks for the story

BluewolfheadBluewolfheadover 15 years ago
Great work

Loved your style and narrative. The story was hot and compelling. I want to read more of your work. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

I have never read a hotter story than this in my life. If you never wanted to fuck your brother or your sister - you will after reading this.

The reading is slow going -lol- i had 3 orgasims trying to get through it. Tommorrow i move on to your next story. Please don't ever stop writing and please never loose your unique voice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
simply great

man u r the man ive read sara's panties too simply u r wonderful writer as u can make the right sex build up u r making reading erotic story so much fun in buildup events anyway keep going we like u so much.

thank u

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Happy for Sara and David

Good work, youbb! Well written, with realistic characters who respond to each other very realistically. When I re-told your tale to my girlfriend, while making love last week, she loved it, and came eaasily and quickly. I usually murmur very explicit made-up stories to her as I caress her.

I'd scratch the Marnie idea. Leave it alone, once David and Sara eagerly and openly fuck. It's not easy to maintain strong titillation with the same characters over a period of time. Theone successfl attempt at that I've found is on allme.com: THE ADVENTURES OF BOBBI SUE.

I've been thinking about posting a series of stories I made up a few years ago. After reading yours, I'm close to posting that series, prior to trying to sell it to an XXX-novel publisher.

Thank you for the delightful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

That was amazing - going to send it to my friend sara!

OzDaveOzDaveover 15 years ago
That is very erotic

My name is David. I wish I had a Sarah here with me right now :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
TOPS ! ! !

Masterfully written ! Please keep up the good work - as I've become like, I'm sure, so many other readers of Literotica, a true fan of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You are the best!

Awesome! Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Geez.

Apart from having a crush on you I also am having trouble breathing.

Please, be a novelist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh my god

omg please please please write a novel.. amazing.. im still on fire.

stuff of legends.

innocent but graphically filthy.

LOVED IT THROUGHOUT.

scribbleskillzscribbleskillzover 15 years ago
!!!!

Absolutely loved it. every moment! been reading erotica here for YEARS and this may be my all time favorite. great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
best erotic story in decadez.

my name is Sara. I hav a brother. But a younger one. This story turned me on, so much, i wish i had a brother like David here with me. I'd phuck him 2 death.....

;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Superb--in a class all its own!

It's been years since I've read anything as erotic, nicely developed and well-written. An 11 on a scale of 1-10!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Multiples 4 ME! & I am a Guy. Heh

This was a GR8 work of art, YBB. SO glad I found it, buried among the generally too short & non-descriptive stuff on Literotica. Keep writing, please. I hope that you are able to get PUBLISHED eventually, so you can make some money from your enormous talent @ creating erotica! It does not pay WELL, I understand, but still . . . ! Yum. I STILL have an erection 4 lil Sister Sara, in fact. Go figure. How about if Sara, David & marnie all get 2gether in the new Apt? Just thot I'd out it out there. LOL

dixiebullfrogdixiebullfrogover 15 years ago
To Borrow A Line from Paris.....

....That's Hot!!!!!!!!!!!

Real erotica is hard to find here or anywhere. The slow build-up and eventual intense descriptions of the scenes was a treat throughout the story. I vote often but don't give the highest rating because almost all fall short somewhere or sell out at the end. You, my friend, have IT!

dixiebullfrog

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
THE BEST!

I felt like I was there just reading it, my heart was pumping and I was really turned on, that was the best piece I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
SNAP!

this is the best story ever!

i wish i had a sister like that

enyway more about me:

i live in a flat with three peaple

i left this story as my favorites

and cept the name as it was

one of my frends (female frends)

who lives with me must of read it

and next thing i know were fucking the shit out of each other!!

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 15 years ago
this is great

Damn, this story is great. I'd love to read the follow up stories. I definately think that this series needs to be continued, it seems like you had some interesting thoughts along those lines that you should explore. Very well written and thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What do I think!?

Damn! That was amazing! What a fantastic build, tease, withdraw, think and feel and wonder and crave...

Great imaginative and detailed writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HOT!

Enjoyed it, beginning to end. What about involving the younger brother instead of the friend. A haven't seen a good Menage M/M/F on here. Maybe the younger brother likes brother and sister? I am getting hot thinking about it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fabulous story

I really liked the progression of the mutual seduction. I've re-read the story twice now and never cease to get outragoeusly turned on. By far my favorite story on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very good

very good ...but leave the other girl out of the next writing......unless she is part of the family...

DON'T WRECK THE INCEST IN THE STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
strange

it seems a little to strange that he works and saves money but buys a tv instead of a working airconditioner that would have been much smarter get comfortable then save for a tv

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW!!!

This story is HOT! Pleeeeease keep this party going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Like it...

Very hot, I liked how slow it started off and how smoothly it escalated. The characters seemed quite real, with excellently described emotions. Just enough side story to make it believable, but not so much that I lost interest or skipped ahead. I give it an A. Keep writing.

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007about 14 years ago
Do it man...

Go ahead and "wreck the incest story" there is still enough room for the other girl. Hell for all we know the secret that Sara won't tell him could be that the other girl is fucking her own brother. father, mother, sister, ect...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
looking for more

Wow! Awesome job with the character development. I can really imagine it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
even stranger

i like how anon thought buying a TV over an air-con, is stranger than fucking your own sister, through a game of truth or dare. besides it clearly says that he takes it top off alot, thats probably why.

in2storiesin2storiesalmost 14 years ago
Very hot I must say

Very well written had me so excited you have to write more THANK YOU

PashasBabyPashasBabyalmost 14 years ago
80th

Nice to see I'm not alone in my obsession of you or your writings. Sometimes I think this is my favourite story of yours until I read "cartrip" "pearl"or "secret summer". It's so REAL I feel like I'm interrupting when I take bathroom-breaks. I might not be able to decide which story is the best but you, YOU are the Best writer of Erotica I have ever encountered and probably ever will. Well, I'm off to boil a rabbit.

K.K.L.B ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The other brother.

Seriously your writing is amazing, I personally don't like the parent child stuff. Its just my opinion. You wrote another brother into this already, how about David leaves and Sara has to take on the tackle of seducing another brother. Maybe takes a little hint from how David got things goin'? I'm not saying that the brothers team her, not into that, but im saying David Leaves and she's left unsatisfied. From her prospective? Or could be from the brother's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Quality work

Tremendous job of creating interesting characters. Also tension!! A true page turner. ONE of the ten best anywhere.

Danno19Danno19over 13 years ago
Sara

hot read, love the buildup and pure insatiable lust experienced through the characters. and Sara is my sisters name, which makes it so much hotter for me personally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wohoo!!

Pretty much the same thing happen to me but it was my cousin who lived just two houses down from mine and I was just 13 and she was 16 and quite a bombshell may I add we were both only childs in our family and she would just come too my house often and things just happen slowly( and the first time we actually had sex she snuk into my room right after her prom since I couldn't be her date)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well Written

Very well wrlitten, but, for my taste, too much 'breasts' and not enough 'tits'! To me 'breasts' are not errotic enough. I'm a tit lover!

tamashi310tamashi310almost 13 years ago
!!

This is AMAZING!! I haven't read something this GOOD in a long time. I lovelovelove your style, like you're simply penning your thoughts. It's an incredibly addictive read, I felt like a fantastic erotic movie was playing through my head, I could see every single detail of their interactions, be it conversation or physical, and it's burned into my minds eye! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

AMAZING!! Waitting for Ch. two when David really fucks the shit out of his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sara

amazing, i often smell my sisters panties but not so much the pussy area, i love the smell of her sweet ass, once i slipped her a sleeping pill and as she passed out on the sofa i very carefully pulled her panties down just to the bottom of her ass and start of her thighs and began squishing my finger into her warm sticky asshole! soon i plan to do the same but this time pushing my dick into her soft stinky little butt! please include more ass in the story so i can relate to it more! other than that amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
about mike

a best friend who fucks your sister is not a friend

BCbusboyBCbusboyover 12 years ago
Awesome

Truly AWESOME!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
About next story

Maybe you could have Sara and Marine strip tease before you have sex with them. That would make it so much better!

ssr_moombassr_moombaover 12 years ago
No Weaning!

When brothers and sisters "experiment" sexually, that is one thing. But when they have sex over time, and THEN one loses interest, (like getting married), one only has to wait for one or both marriages to evolve into what most marriages evolve into, and that is a partnership, or companionship, with little or no sex. THEN that is when most (once) incestuous bro-sis relationships renew. That is when they both realize they could have sex with each other FOREVER, (even if and when the kids find out - kids ALWAYS find out)

So to answer your question: NO WEANING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Holy Shit

I jumped on expecting to find a half-decent story that I could get myself off to, but instead I found this gem. This was completely amazing, I felt like I was David; it was amazing. The only problem I have with this amazing story is the use of the word "cunny." It's not enough to turn me off, I just never liked the word because it sounds like something a five-year old would come up with.

If I wasn't a girl, I don't think I could have read all of this in one sitting. I'll be reading your next ones for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nyc

One of the best i have read would hav been more good if Only he would hv fucked sara and fucked her more ofte the description was out if this world

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGabout 12 years ago
liquid hot

loved the slow steady build up of this story, great descriptions, made me feel like I was there!

bseeker6969bseeker6969about 12 years ago
Better and better

The longer I review this library, the more fine stories I cum across. This one now is my #1. This was penned quite a while ago and it is way overdue for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Slow buildup incomparable

Devaststing buildup as sensuous as could be. Marvelous tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE!

I cannot wait to read the sequel to this. I'm doing it right now! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best I've ever read!

This is THE BEST erotic story I have ever read, and you sir, are a genius writer. The build-up and anticipation is legendary. I can't wait to read the sequel, although it doesn't need one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SEQUEL PLEASE

GOOD LINE

BUT WEANING WILL BE UNSUCESSFUL

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryoubadboy@youbadboy
7514 Followers
I like to share

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

In Sara Previous Part
In Sara Series Info

SIMILAR Stories