All Comments on 'Dressing Room Exposure'

by exhibitionistguy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
davion2308davion2308about 15 years ago
Good story

I would love for this to happen with my wife. The confidence is so sexy. Good job!

CletisCletisabout 9 years ago
need more dressing rooms like this

I hate the rooms that have doors and are tucked in the back. I also loved the "I know" at the end. A nice twist. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
turn on

This should be just the beginning. You need to get a guy to fuck her while you watch. Once I got my wife to do that she turned into a real slut. We are now both very happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No disrespect but...

...I wish I were that guy!

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 1 year ago

Been there done that.

Soccerfanpen21Soccerfanpen21over 1 year ago

I swear the designers of those changing room curtains had a conspiracy to make them all an inch or so smaller than the doorway. Even if they fit a slight bump against them will open the gap and some of the rooms are so small it's impossible to not bump the curtain.

JoandDJoandD8 months ago

Very nice story and one I think lots of women have experienced since it’s a way to show off with plausible deniability and claiming I it was accidental. We’ve written about a number of similar situations for us. Fewer dressing rooms have curtains which makes it hard to offer a sneak peak these days. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexhibitionistguy@exhibitionistguy
585 Followers
Long time nudist and exhibitionist. I am very fortunate that my wife enjoys nudism too. Recently more interested in cuckold fantasy. I welcome any comments or suggestions as long as they are constructive. I would be happy to correspond with anyone who would like to share ideas.