All Comments on 'Poke Her Night Ch. 02'

by ARIM11B

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fucked Up

You really have a big problem mentally .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
That's not what your mother said Mr. Ass w/o a

name. Keep writing fuck this ass wipe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fucked Up!

Little story, perverts will like it, as we can see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice Fantasy

But that's all it is.A day dreme . If you whant to make it mor baleveabel you'll hafto exsplane how all the giys was on the same page. Just because thair all thinking (dame she's fuckubell)dusn't mene thae'll react the same to the sechawation. Somone wood have rected to it badley & it woodn't have went down smoothly.Thave had to of shaird befor.AS for the comment's befor me(Fucked Up & Fucked Up!)If you deedn't like this sort of stuff then why are you reeding it?Did you even reed the first chapter?(only a edeiot wood reed the 2nd ch befor the 1st)Or did you giy's reed boeth and steel made those comment's? That just shose how good his riteing is and how bad you giy'ses carecter is!ARIM11B keep riteing, wither it's like what you allredy wrote or sumthing mor sereas it dosn't mater rite what you won't to rite.(In my upinyon,if you don't reed all the story thin you don't have a rite to comment and if you do reed the story thin you owe the ather summe respaked because he/she keped you'r interast that long so thay can't be that bad.)I awate the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good story, too short

Hey, it's an incest story! If you don't like it, don't read it! Go to erotic coupling, first time, romance, novel, etc.... The topic is good, but you need to elaborate on the events taking place. Also, either write it in the present tense or the past tense but not both. The next chapter should be a fishing trip or a camping adventure.

girllostgirllostover 15 years ago
Hot Story...

Feel free to write more !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More?

I liked both one and two but wish there was a third. Keep writing!

story_freak123story_freak123about 15 years ago
Love it first and second part

Hi, I really enjoyed your stories, I personally like the first a bit more, but both are very good, keep writing. Don't care, that somne people can't say what is reality and what is fiction, this fiction is great!!!

Sequel???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sexually charged.

A good nite of poker fucking fun!! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

I don't know why someone would read it and then call you a pervert. I think it was a great story. If you don't like insest stories, stick with the other ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Erotic story

Now that I read Part 2 now the sister got involved. Very hot

beguiled999beguiled999over 10 years ago
Hot

Love both installments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please

There needs too be a ch. 3

Please make a ch. 3

dannbestdannbestalmost 2 years ago

Chapter 3 what happens when mum comes home?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think the sisters should clean each other up...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous