All Comments on 'The Jealousy Test'

by krmcm

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hmmmm,

...sure that happened, didn't it. Of course it did, didn't it. Uhmmmm hmmmm, it really did, NOT! His wife needs her ass kicked, and he needs to man up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Definitely a contender...

for the lame list. Sorry, but he should have picked up the first poolside floozie he saw, took her back to the room and told his "wife" to have fun because he was going to as well. Too bad for her if she didn't like full equality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
played

To test him is one thing she went way further than a test

and next time she going to fuck the guy and say it was your fault because he did not stop her. she is an unworthy skank and he is fucking dummy to put up with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A little much.

She would ruin a vacation and possibly a marriage to prove what, he still thinks she would have fucked John, she only proved she's a flirt and not really concerned about her husbands feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
you

really need help with so much lack of confidence. hope you find someone that is able to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Look whose talking the ass w/o a name

he is so scared that he bitches like a little whore and then hides.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 16 years ago
wow that was one of the greatest

waste of time in my life. I <b>hope</b> the author has seriously thought of just killing himself. Jealously = right to cheat?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good Thing

You don't have to pass a I.Q. test or a lot of comments wouldn't be made. Free country, free speech, free stories, even if I didn't like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
go on home

he should just go home and change locks and get the divorce that is coming whether either of them knows it yet or not.

DJCountrygirlNYDJCountrygirlNYalmost 16 years ago
Who the heck was Rebecca in the story?

Out of the blue Rebecca was there-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fine writing- another wimp plot

In my opnion, you write very well, but in both this story and your "Call Girl" series you make the husbands such stupid wimps, it's very hard to really enjoy the stories. Can't you use your talent to write about a husband who has a brain and some back bone?

60 year old George

BazzzBazzzalmost 16 years ago
She did well

A well done story. Elaine certainly was very smart in the way she got her man set up for an open relationship. Now all she has to do is follow through with the right man.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
!

No married woman should do this! If my wife did this she would certainly be able to fuck the likes of john or anybody else! because we wouldn't be married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hmmm

I would leave her in an instant, this is not a test, or maybe she is testing him if he is stupid if so he didnt quite pass. :) I would kick her sorry ass from here to tomorrow, I'll rather be jealous than end up with a bitch like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nudicrous er Ludicrous er Stupidly cuckish

Arousing - no - just sick for a used to be a man to act like a wimp seeking disrespect like the bazzzster does.<P>

Semi-decent writing ability wasted. Grow up.<P>

So very few are into male humiliation and self disrespect that you castigate yourself for little purpose.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenalmost 16 years ago
WOW big words from a ass w/o a name

keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Juvenile Little Story Without A Story Line

The story isn't worth reading, and the writer needs to study hard at several years worth of writing classes before he's ready to submit texts to this website. </p>

I see www is still showing his ignorance with his rants about people posting "with no name." Poor www. He just can't understand that "www" has exactly the same degree of anonymity as does the simpler "anonymous." Since "www" is a made up login name, it's anonymous. What does the poor little feller not understand? LOL </p>

I'm petegoesforbroke when I log in. Does that help you identify who the guy is tapping on the keyboard, www? </p>

LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
He married a slut and is to dumb to divorce her!

"If you can convince me that you're not jealous and that you always trust me, then I'll keep them away, ok?" That line was a setup that immediately said I have not been keeping them away but if you will prove them getting me doesnt upset you I will not let them have me any more. What a very stupid thing to tell a man who is supposed to be your husband. At that point he should have said ok, trust is the issue you go home and let me enjoy this, and when I get home you can prove you trust me by not worrying about me having fun. I agree with another critique this couple and thereby the writer come across as young teens that are very immature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good

A good tease story, I wonder how far she will test her husband. Please write more chapters and carry this on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
i loved it

please write more in this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Whats to like about this story?

The wife is doing her upmost to humiliate her husband and all he can say my hands are tied and there's nothing I can do to stop this insane charade. What kind of wimp husband would stand idlely by and watch his wife being molested by some creep they hardly know? In my opinion this story is not credible. No man would put up with this nosense. Will the marriage servive, I have my doubts.

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
LOL

Always makes me laugh when these people read in this category and then bash the author for writing a story that fits into it! It's LW, people. This is exactly what the category suggests. You have talent, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Children on this site

Ok, lets clarify this once and for all.. THIS SITE IS FOR EROTICA, this category is called LOVING WIVES... so yes us sane people will always point out a disgusting peice of filth written by an immature, sick, asshole like this author. This story is no different that writing about torture, molesting children, or a young girl's rape... they are all sick topics, that normal, well adjusted people do not care for them. So ASSHOLES take your trash to another site. Contrary to your statements THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR YOUR SICK CHILDISH WRITING.

This story is just about ABUSE. It has not erotica, no loving wife, no sexual appeal... nothing, it is written for people who get off on TORTURE, PAIN, and HUMILIATION. In other words, people who are mentally unstable and need help. This site often panders to these sick people, and then every now and then, and quality story, that is EROTIC, and has a LOVING WIFE pops-up. The sad part is that there are far more sick people than normal... hmmm... I suppose that would just be because the normal people are out getting laid, having love lives, and generally living life... while you write your garbage at home by yourself and then jerk off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Odd way to react..............

Strange comments, why ?

jasonnhjasonnhover 14 years ago
Good writing, poor thesis

Trust is not an absolute. It is granted based on observed behavior. We are told that the husband doesn't like the male attention she is given at work. If the attention is the guys simply hanging around, he IS jealous and is out of line. We have no way of telling. <br><br>

So to prove her point she does things that totally undermine any assumptions of trust. There are behaviors that are unacceptable for married people unless they mutually agree that they will be allowed. This has nothing to do with jealousy or even with a specific person. If a guy is rubbing his crotch against women while dancing it's wrong and his wife is not jealous because she tells him so. She is asking for respectful behavior. A wife allowing a guy to masturbate her is WRONG and any guy that would allow a wife to get anywhere near that far is simply an idiot and deserves what happens to him. <br><br>

So what has she proven to her husband? That her sense of boundaries is seriously compromised and that he has good reason to worry about the guys at work because his wife seems to have no judgment about acceptable behavior for a married woman. All she has proven is that she is untrustworthy. <br><br>

In the end his wife is just gaming him and is being cruel, abusive, and disrespectful. I'd walk up to her, pull off her wedding ring, and tell her to get her own room because her behavior is not that of a married woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Playing Stupid games

I give your marriage about a year.

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 14 years ago
Sorry

didn't like the story. You're writing skills are not bad, but for me the subject matter didn't seem realistic. Will the husband have to wait for some other guy to screw his wife before he passes the test? I agree with a previous comment that unless this guy is a total wimp, this marriage won't last.

This the first of you stories that I have read and if this one is an indication of the subject matter of others I won't read anymore of them. Thanks for your hard work, but it's not the type of story I enjoy.

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
A well-written Horror Story

Both the protagonists have a few screws loose! I would never "buy" another story from this author in the LW category!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What shit!

Now let's make sure we get these facts straight. He doesn't want his wife to hang out with other men at work, especially when he works there to. She says he has nothing to worry about with her being around other men and says he is just jealous and doesn't trust her. She then proceeds to prove how trustworthy she is by going topless even when other women aren't and letting every horndog there get a free show and try to hang around.

Then she singles out one guy and shows him more attention than she does her husband on "their" vacation. And if that is not enough, proceeds to allow him sexual liberties right in front of her husband. So who gives a shit if he passes his test. She has flunked hers big time and it is obvious she wants to sleep with other men and will.

If this isn't another "cuck" story, that will change jealousy into another word - divorce!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Time to kick the bitch to the curb . . .

Wifey is just checking his hat size so she can get him his own set of cuckhold horns. This guy needed to slap John around a little bit in the massage room, bitch slap the wife and give her a good anal probing and then cum on John's face.

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
Premise of the story is too faulty to accept.

This plot sets up the male to lose no matter what. I'd rather have had a story about the spouses actually working together, rather than have the wife have all the benefit of the action. This is too trite to be enjoyable, since it's just a standard cuckold story with the spineless and clueless male left to whimper in the corner. There's surely no love going on from the female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

what test, she a slut and he likes it, it's a cuckold in waiting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ohhhh please

Don't bother doing a 2nd chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Tell her to take her test and shove it

That you saw everything, you're leaving and she can stay with John if she wants cause you're sick of her crap, and cause SHE JUST FAILED THE MARRIAGE TEST.

femboyjeremyfemboyjeremyalmost 13 years ago
Holy fuck

Number 1 holy fuck that was a hot story.

Number 2 holy fuck at the moronic comments. I mean, come on guys. This is a story in the category dedicated to wives fucking other men. Fuck off and let people enjoy the fantasies that they want to. I'm not going to try and seek out your fantasy and ridicule you for it. There is no damn point in that.

Keep your dumb ass opinions to yourself. No one forced you to read this story, and the category is clearly displayed at the top of the page.

I mean this is like going to the incest category and posting about how disturbed someone is for writing incest. You are not going to convert anyone you fucking prunes.

/rant.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago

Just another version of "Watching another man fuck my wife makes my dick hard so I have to jack off."

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CRUEL TESTS RATE A PAYBACK

and they are never too much enjoyment for any. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
divorce-not jealousy test

Fuck that-no man would ever touch my wife that way-I would kill him-nomatter what she said. I would not have her disrespecting me that way. I would divorce her as soon as I got home. She clearly wants to fuck someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Need to re-name it the cheating slut test

This story obviously has a wife that has no consideration for her husband as she blatantly teases and fools around with a stranger then has the balls to bring him back to her room and have him give her a "massage" with hubby in the shower. She obviously was seeing how far she could go before getting caught. Next time you can see she's gonna cheat. Dump the slut as fast as possible and leave her with nothing is my opinion

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

Just another cuck story. Very sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stupid!

Ok let me get this straight a guy you just met is fingering your wifes pussy and lal you fo is jack off? You make me puke limp dick! You should have beat the shit out of him! Then dump the cunt she is obviouysly interested in other guys and is making you a cuckold dumbass!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
I would've been out of there...

As soon as she started letting guys paw at her. He had every right to be jealous, since she was obviously playing him like a cheap fiddle. If Dumbass sticks around, he's going to be a cuckold for the rest of his life.

Send the bitch a text that says: Go ahead. Fuck any guy you want. Don't call me. Don't text me. We're done. Goodbye!

Then block her number and find a woman who isn't a slut.

2 Stars, and that was being generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Huh?

Who the fuck is Rebecca???

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
Great erotic story

One big question, if very young and beautiful women, with obvious larger (you get the picture) want to hang around him, touch him the same way... would she sit by or explode? I am guessing the jealous rage would hit the fan. A double set of standards no doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not yet ????

She deserved to be dumped for daring to treat her (supposed) loving husband in that way. He should have forcefully stopped the massage and told her why.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Leave her at the resort`

and check your self into a clinic... Strange at best... take this idea and rewrite... could be a good story sorry a 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wife wants to play the slut and rub hubby's face in it.

Time to go. Pack you stuff and head home, leaving her there. When you get home, pack ALL your stuff, close the bank accounts, cancel the credit cards, cancel the cell phone service, visit the attorney, start the divorce and either find another place to live or ask for a transfer to another state. That should let her know how you feel about her being a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

I agree, the wife is going to have an affair, she is already pushing the limits. No reason for pain tomorrow, kick her to the curb and move on. The next will be the guys at the office and how will the husband even work then. Talk about embarrassment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
well

If she has not cheated yet, she is about to do so.

Testing jealous husbands does not require what she did at all.

She is laughing at him while she plans what to do next.

He needs to leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
to bad didnt end

To bad the story was not finished. Needs the last chapter.

Sure sounds like she has or is planning on cheating.

UwantwatUwantwatover 9 years ago
Absolute Rubbish

This has to be the greatest load of tripe I have read on this site. No man in his right mind would put up with this premise.

Try harder!

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 9 years ago
Yeah, here's the finish.....

She gave in, John fucked her, her husband caught her, she claimed the usual bullshit excuses...."it was nothing, baby, I only love you.....this won't come between us...." He tries to forgive, then John's phone number shows up on her cellphone bill AFTER they go home. He catches her again, kicks John's balls so hard he can wear them for ear rings and divorces her cheating ass. END OF THIS PATHETIC STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
another wimpy husband story

First of all, this woman, Elaine, forgot the principal behind forsaking all others. you can throw in love honor and cherish also. Do I believe Elaine loves her husband Andy? Of course, but its not the matrimony love that would last until death do us part. Elaine loves the feeling knowing Andy will be there, a rock or comfort zone, at least until someone like a John happens by. Do I think Elaine is a gold digger? Well, that is too early to tell, but its clear her allowance for John's physical actions clearly suggest she (Elaine) would throw away her marriage with Andy in a minute. Her so called will power and her focus not on herself, but her marriage and her obligation and vows to Andy. Elaine's push to teach Andy about jealousy in this case broke all rules, I seriously doubt if Andy had as many young and beautiful women following him around, Elaine would not allow any physical contact to exist, I am certain Elaine would set ground rules fast and if witnessed the same contact or touching of another woman by Andy in the same way, I am sure Elaine would have beat him with a bar of soap wrapped in a towel. This story would have been grated much better had the character "Andy" been written as a strong determined and principled man and husband. Really strong in his beliefs, not allowing himself to be pushed to any limits or have boundaries set by anyone let alone his wife. His faith in his vows and his devotion to marriage would have made him take a stand, this wanting to be naked in front of men, specifically John would have stopped, no dancing, writing Andy as getting drunk was wrong, he should have stepped up and just cut in and since he is dealing with his wife, his obligation and right as the husband. Lets face it John is a predator, perhaps the reason he is in a divorce. I am sure if real life, John cheated one too many times and was caught likewise one too many. John desires Elaine, not as a partner or companion rather just a sexual conquest, another " notch on the belt or bed post". Andy character should have been allowed to be more "REAL" the sauna was perfect, dragging Elaine out, then the shower scene, YES, take charge take what is yours.. some may hate that but in marriage there are no rules between spouses. Andy should have looked sharply into Elaine's eyes and demanded to know why the reluctance to be more romantic in the shower in a resort filled with love and their vacation get away to bring a spark back into their marriage. The massage, Andy again was not shown as "REAL" Andy instead of watch, should have simply sprang out of the shower and said enough, "John" get the fuck out of here and away from my wife and I. Once the contact was made sexually between John and Elaine, Andy should have looked at Elaine with anger and said enough about jealousy, right here and now decide, on DIVORCE OR THIS MARRIAGE. What happened crossed all lines of appropriate behavior. I would have made Andy declare that Elaine decides or moves out of the hotel room into her own or with John for the time being if that is what she wants. Is there room for a next chapter? Yes, how Andy and Elaine handle this situation. This John character could open a Pandora's box within Elaine, that is if it has not been open already with any adulterous affairs unknown to Andy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a slut

Such a huge slut. .will fuck john very soon

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Such Bs, another husband without much in the way of balls

but at least he had enough to protect his wife. the writing is good but hate the near cucky thing, just lay the law down to her. First argument, any normal woman tries like hell to make it up on vacation, not test her husband.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
I still hope...

...Literotica will eventually generate a new cuckold-category - to protect those readers w i t h balls - unless of course the reds enjoy the evolution from Literotica to Cuckerotica. Not acting on what many readers propose again and again is actually making a point, - and an open invitation for all subs, cucks or wimps to gather on this site for their first world congress. Problems creating a new category?? Just ask - I will do it for you in 5 minutes.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Easy

Hubby: "I married you to be my 'Forever' wife!

Sweetie: "Aww, How Sweet!"

Hubby: "Not realizing I was YOUR 'Starter' husband!"

If that does NOT make her reconsider her actions, get out as soon as you can ... because she probably already has several replacement up-grades in mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage...

Illogical. Massage by stranger just met at a resort, who is not a professional... MAKES HER A CHEATING FUCKING WHORE. The author would not allow his own wife to do this, which makes him a fucking jackass for posting this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Punt

And she we be on the sidelines as you say good bye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Garbage

Garbage story from a cuckold wannabe

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 Good story!! HEY ANNONY

Eat shit and die. To bad your mother didn't have the guys to drown your sorry ass when you were hatched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Who're, divorce her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bullshit

A test to see how big a slut she could be? He should pack his things and leave her there. By the time she gets home, he should have packed, taken everything he wanted and left. Find a new place to live and file for a divorce. Any woman with an attitude like hers doesn't need a husband. She needs a herd. Bad non-ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
a good tale but

but a sad one... Husband needs to kick her out and tell her for find a new place to live... Just a slut while the topic and story is a 4 I do not like the action by the wife...

NeuroBillNeuroBillover 5 years ago
Agree with Bull...

The author has a way of leaving his stories, like this one, unfinished. Too bad...good writer, lost potential.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Leave

Leave her there with John. Leave a note telling her she.failed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just another

Cuckold story. Yawn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Total bullshit!

No fucking way this husband put's up with this twat! Once she starts inviting the dick wad John to be with her without husband the strong husband packs his bag and leaves. He has the accounts drained and the divorce paperwork ready to serve the cunt as soon as she gets home! What a skank assed whore!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
no way

Being Jealous is fine and she shouldn't bitch. But testing is no way cool! Just do normal stuff together and talk it over. To let a stranger flirt and see you naked and rub your pussy?

If he doesn't have it out with her ASAP he deserves whatever she dishes out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ugh

that was cheating, not testing.

They need talk this out or divorce for her adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
no

she cheated and wanted to rub it in?

wanted to get him used to it?

Pretty obvious she may have already been cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a pile of crap, Just another stupid Cuckold story. and not a good one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well beautiful on the outside but ugly as hell on the inside

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

too bad there was not a second chapter to this

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OK, so why doesn’t Andy hook up with a hot babe and put his wife to the jealousy test? I’m sure Andy would love to give a hot woman a message naked in the sauna. Two can play that game.

If my wife pulled any of that crap she’d be on the curb damn quick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous