All Comments on 'My Music Teacher's Pussy'

by BillBlack

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My aunties moist pussy.

The first pussy of grown up mature lady was my maternal aunts (Maami in Indian). I was twelve when my maternal uncle who used to reside with us only and was ten years my senior taught me the fine art of masterbation and hooked me to it. we used to shag after that practically every day and he even used my thighs sometimes and my bums sometimes without doing anal and used to come as such. We had become quite intimate and I was his confidant also and had seen him feeling up a near relation also and being sworn to secrecy stood guard for them over their liasons. in fact we were very close. When he got married I was Eighteen and was shagging every day whenever the need arose and seeing my Uncle with his new and voluptous young Bride I was jelous and became mopey. The mutual shagging sessions had stopped. My aunty after a months stay with my uncle went to her parents place for a few weeks as is the cutom in India and on her leaving my uncle was back in my bed the next morning when none were awake and I could feel his strong prick which had swollen more since our last shag together and jokingly suggested that it must be Maamis doing. He pulled at my prick also and we mutually masturbated every day thenceforth and I also sucked him and he sucked me mutually and when I broached the subject to him to show me his wifes pussy he agreed but on his own time. My maami came back and the sessions discontinued but after a few days I was surprised when in the morning my uncle cma to me and asked me to stay awake and that he would call me at 1.00 at night for some fun. I stayed awake and when I was given the signal I walked into their bedroom and only a light blue light was on. My Uncle bade me to remain absolutely quite and then he removed the covering sheet from my aunty who had fallen asleep after their fuck session and That was my first View of a mature Pussy and breasts and a fully naked female. This became fodder for my further shagging and eventually after a gap of another two years I graduated to fuck my auntie with my Uncles blessings. He had taught me to shag later suck then view female then feel her up and then fuck and share. He was my teacher whom I later repaid by sharing my wife with him. It was a real pleasure to Fuck my young aunt with my uncle holding and guiding my prick into her cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sexy story

copntact us on enjoyeverything2011@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
teacher too horny

This story seems a bit fake and made up. for one thing it happen at school ? not likely with students there other teachers and the janitor has a key to all rooms so even if she locked the door she would still get caught in the act. Now had it been away from school then i'd believe it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!!

Love it that she was naked under her conservative school-teacher outfit - a true goddess!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Like this

Yummy, I like that he doesn't seem so innocent as he teases her. Really sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who in hell makes up all this stuff?

I mean I fantasize a lot. But this stuff is--unprecedented.

Oh. I git it. Guy's gotten hisself diagnosed as having A.D.D. and been prescribed unlimited Adderall by Iowa City's infamous psych's Drs. Worse and Hurtsum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yeah--Drs. Worse and Hurtsum

You got that right--

In "The City of Literature"

They make a killin--

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A REAL love song--

to go with this love story--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYGqnsIFhFQ

Tom Waits Paris 1979 "Jersey Girl"

"Don't bother me cause I got no time.

I'm on my way to see that girl of mine--

Nothing else matters in this whole wide world

when you're in love with a Jersey girl--

when I call your name,

I can sleep at night--"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous