All Comments on 'Blowing An Uncut Older Man'

by Headgiver444

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Hot!!

Keep it up Headgiver. You're a pro when it comes to cocksucking tales!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
amazing!!!!

Your Ability do describe in intimate detail the exquisite sensations of being face fucked by a big cock made me feel as if it was me experiencing the event. I just love the feeling of having my throat stuffed with a fat fleshy dick and ultimately having my cockloving mouth filled with creamy,warm ejaculate to swallow. Please more stories. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot

God thats so hot...I havent had a cock in awhile but I can feel the sensations you describe. Greta story, Im looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
! ! !

Wow. Unbelievably good pacing. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this got me hornyyyy

wooww....lucky u...i wish i could meet a gentlemen in his 50s with a suit on!!!...so dreammy......beautifuly vivid story...........i betchu the musty smell of his hugee balls(i love old men balls so hairy mmm xD) sack smelleddd so goood....mmm...i would wipe that sexy mature menn downnnn...while hes going up to the orbits!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HOT!!!

I would love to Blow an UNCUT Older Man, until he comes like this one did, right down my throat...Then do him again.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You Can Blow Me Anytime

I'm an older married man, uncut about 6" and read these stories and jerk off thinking about receiving these wonderfully described blow jobs. I would love to be approached by a younger guy who wanted to "worhsip" my dick. I would talk dirty to you as well because this is something my wife doesn't particularly enjoy. So worship away, I'm at your mercy! Great story that I unloaded to.

exaucerexaucerabout 12 years ago
OMG

This story had me stroking throughout it was so hot. I feel the same way you do about giving pleasure to older guys. I love their big cocks too. You are brilliant at it and I hope to be able to do the same as you some day. I have read this story many times now. Keep up the good work and keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm not alone!!

Although I'm a happily married man I LOVE to suck cock! The feel of a hard cock shooting my mouth full of yummy cum makes me blow a huge load every time without even being touched. I love watching a mans face while he cums for me. Mmm. Mmm! Come here cuz, gimme some!!

penisholderpenisholderabout 11 years ago
penisholder

This story was great . Alot of us cock suckers would have loved to be in your position.Thanks!

sopharoonessopharoonesover 10 years ago
thankyou

i may be a girl but there is a lot that can be learnt from your story and it was hot, the whole idea of his enjoyment of sucking cock is great, i love sucking cock too but am not that experienced yet so just want to say thankyou and also for doing an uncut story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a Great Description of my Fantasy

I am an older married guy and I want to do the same thing, I really want to suck a guys balls and give him a good hand job and oral while he talks dirty to me. Starting with him pushing my face into his underwear where I get the masculine scent for the first time from another man.. Man this story made me cum..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Overall - Good

"I sat in the hotel bar wondering why the fuck I hadn't gone to collage instead"

That sentence pretty-much answers itself.

Otherwise, good. Though do invest in a spell-checker, not that it (the program) will see the difference between an art term and an education term, so a bit more proof-reading. I know, we who write get excited by our own stories which makes it tough to concentrate, but do try. I find blaring misuse and misspellings of words takes me right out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot story

I agree with the commenter who advised you to spell check and edit more carefully. I never seem to catch all of my mistakes, but it is asking a lot of a reader to work through as many as you have left in this one.

However, that said, the story itself was well-paced and both characters were very likeable. I'm much like your older character...a large older man who is apparently substantially endowed (if my cocksuckers are to be believed).

Although I am most turned on by dad-on-dad encounters, each passing year brings me more and more pleasure in seeing how eager you young daddy chasers are to please us. I love the way you peer up over my hairy belly as you nurse on my dick and kiss my balls...your expressions almost pleading for my approval.

Your descriptions had excellent focus on the attendant sounds, smells, tastes and tactile treats of man sex that most amateur authors pay precious little attention to. It makes me believe that you write from experience. It would be my pleasure to feed my spurting load to an earnest young man such as you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Wish You were Between My Legs Sucking my Uncut Great Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not me

but if it were, I wouldn't complain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wish

Im a 62 yr old guy and I'd love to find a guy in or around Lancaster South Carolina to suck on a regular basis, us old fellows don't get to swallow as much cum as we'd like,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Cock Sucking Story!

Love your details and description of scent and the attention you paid to his balls..this would be a dream cum true for me. I have to go jerk one out now wishing I was in your position in that story...mmm.. masculine musky scent of big low hanging balls, let those low hangers drag across my nose and into my mouth..

bhart1bhart1almost 4 years ago
Nice job!

As others have mentioned, a more concerted effort at self-editing would do much to further the mood of your stories. But I'm a fairly forgiving reader if the energy is right. And your energy is right on the money...wonderful attention to detail!

Being cut from the same cloth as your protagonist, I would consider it an honor to indulge your totally and naturally submissive disposition. I love being serviced by young men like you who value age, experience and the attendant sexual stamina that comes with them. I much prefer distance runners like you to sprinters. The longer you can keep me hard the more fun for both of us!

Lovely touch showing him your tongue swimming in his big load of potent seed and letting him watch you swallow it. It's such a gratifying spectacle to behold from a cock sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When I was young I sucked my friends big uncut cock and swallowed his cum...It was the most erotic thing I have ever done...I loved the feel of his hood as it slid back and forh in my mouth...I would really love to have that feeling again...His cum was as sweet as honey and really delisious..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I prefer to suck uncut men. My technique is to hold the foreskin over the glans whilst jerking the penis shaft to activate an orgasm. At the point of ejaculation I push the foreskin over the glans hard with my mouth which always produces an enormous jet of fresh warm sperm.

Gypsy59Gypsy598 months ago

Best guidance I’ve read yet on Literotica on giving the perfect blowjob. Looking forward to reading it again and again.

RobineaRobinea3 months ago

Absolutely wonderful story. Thank you

Sexexplorer120Sexexplorer120about 2 months ago

Great story and really liked the slow and gradusl, but very sensual, pace. I would take it very slow to feel and stroke and kiss and lick my friends cock in my teens. That was back in the 1970's and have more and more fantasies aboit feeling and sucking a cock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's so hot love to find you in a hotel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous