All Comments on 'Dragoon'

by SunrockSin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AngelineAngelinealmost 16 years ago
Your poem

has been recommended in the New Poems Reviews thread today on Literotica's Poetry Feedback and Discussion forum. Thanks for the read!

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 16 years ago
██

You can feel the need screaming out in this. And in the listing of so many drugs, the depth of pain involved.

normal jeannormal jeanalmost 16 years ago
so many ways

to describe the feelings of morphine and her sisters. When I read the poem, I was curious if you meant Fentanyl rather than fetinol, so I Googled it and it came up. I have never seen that drug name I am well acquainted intimately with the opiate family.

do you know the term, paradoxial delirium? It is a sort of opposite to the desired effect of a drug. Opiates cause me to be filled with energy, jacked up isthe term some people use. it is like that for my siblings as well. It is a shame that a drug with such potential for easing pain can cause so much, but then, it is the individual who makes that choice, right?

Your poem was interesting. I don't know else to say, except, when you mention dilaudid, my right arm begins to ache and I feel rather queasy, and for some reason, that isn't such a bad thing, especially when my house needs cleaning.

I hope you aren't suffering in the way me and my sisters are. We have what we call our morphine prayer--

Dilaudid, dilaudid, my dearling K-4, will you be there for me when the money runs out and the doctor finally dies?

best wishes,

NJ

AngelineAngelinealmost 16 years ago
Recommended again!

This poem has been recommended (again, now that the audio is working) in the New Poems Reviews thread today on Literotica's Poetry Feedback and Discussion forum. Thanks for the read!

lindianalindianaalmost 16 years ago
dilaudid

It is good. Just like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous