All Comments on 'Ren - Shades of Grey Ch. 04'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Interesting

Hmm. I wonder where you'll take him next? Jail, for aiding an abduction, Jodys, because he's comfortable, or maybe Sky's hometown? Can't wait to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hmm

Not sure what to make of this just yet. I thought that Ren really loved Sky but now it seems like he wants to move on with Jody. I guess I was just hoping for some sort of "happy" resolution between Sky and Ren.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I don't know

When you go through all the trouble Ren went through to be with Sky, tell her you're falling for her then without any real choice but to send her home because she would be miserable isn't exactly him choosing to be with Jody. It's more like choice by default and that just sucks for Jody. What really stinks is the fact that he didn't give himself time to heal from this supposed heartbreak, but decided to try to take up where he left off with Jody, the same day, making his declaration of love for Sky, and his so called respect for Jody meaningless. It just seems like Ren is turning into a bit of a opportunistic sleazebag to me. And telling Jody repeatedly that he could have kept it to himself doesn't make it better. Other than those quips I think the story is very engrossing and the characters are one of a kind,if there's more I can hardly wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Seems like he's somewhat choosing Jody..maybe..?

because Sky is now gone...but...he didn't seek Jody out either so... Sky needs to get back home, heal, and then go back to find Ren. The both need eachother and love each other. Jody will see that Ren is in love with Sky.

Great chapter! Will be looking for the next!

TricialenTricialenalmost 16 years ago
Fasinating

Thank you for giving this side of Ren. At least he feels bad for not helping Sky in the beginning. He should have beaten Hawk for what he did, I know violence for violence is wrong but if he had maybe Hawk would never again mistreat a woman....anyway I feel a little sorry for Jody. Ren does not love her but he's not really using her either. As a romantic at heart, who loves happy endings(real life sucks enough I want happiness in my stories), I hope that something pulls Ren back to Sky...maybe she can't heal without him. Maybe he needs her just as much...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Love it....Want More

I'm so glad you are writing this side of the story. I love Ren's character and want to read more about him. Seems to me like he's torn between Jody and Sky. I can't remember but didn't he meet Jody later in the series? I would love for him to be with Jody but deep inside I would love for him to end up with Sky....even if it's years later. Maybe you could start a series of stories from Sky's point of view beginning when she's on the bus going home. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter and to see what happens between Ren and Jody.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
~Sigh~

I don't like jody its not personal but I could see hope for sky with ren

WildAngel4UWildAngel4Ualmost 16 years ago
Hmmm

I love Ren...but I REALLY don't like Jody...and I can't stop reading...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Please

Don't just let Sky drift out of the story....personally, i dislike Jody

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More please...

...soon!!

myrtlemainmyrtlemainalmost 11 years ago

I wonder what Jody's reaction would have been toward Ren if she knew the abused girlfriend was actually a terrified kidnapped teenager who had been raped repeatedly by various friends and acquaintances of Ren's.

I'm not being smirky but I think Jody's reaction to domestic violence indicates her opinion of Ren having sex with Sky might have come with a very different perspective.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous