All Comments on 'A Mother's Desire Ch. 04'

by black saphire

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great !

More please expand the relationship It's a good start now give more show us what a slut she can be for her Son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Three some

I would love to read more about her having two cocks to play with and also if she ever went down on a female. Might even be one of her sons young friends.

CACTUS462CACTUS462about 14 years ago
very nice

thxs 4 a good story i enjoyed it alot, hope u continue with it mayb bring a thrid person in2 the mix

ableat53ableat53over 13 years ago
awsome

could not wait for chapter 4.just exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the thrill continues

Such a beautiful story needs to include the addition of delectable group sessions that thrill both mother and son as well as the reader. Please do.

TrilloTrilloalmost 13 years ago
Great leading

Awesome story and character development. I think you could keep growing these 2 because the door is open to a variety of fantasies. Keep going.

OhYou812OhYou812over 8 years ago
Keep the story going!

Sally just loves fucking her son, she's had the best orgasms in her life with him! I think it's hot that she likes to have her tits held and squeezed while she's getting it doggy style! I'm sure she also likes the same thing when she's riding cock. I can't think of anything that turns me on more than watching a nice pair of tits swinging during sex. I'm a breast man, and I just have to grab them. They're so soft when I cup, and squeeze them, and slide my thumbs over each nipple. I like to softly tweak and twist her nipples to make them get as hard as I can. For me, it's kind like the last step to making a woman's breast it's most desirable, so suckable! Watching her facial expressions, and my cock going in and out of her pussy, it's always guaranteed that I'm going to cum hard, and pump out a big load inside her!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice

I was hoping he would preg mom up

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Why would you want someone else fucking your lover.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Very Entertaining Read****

Hot Sex scenes well written and very descriptive. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it.

Always want to fuck my mom but never had the opportunity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous