All Comments on 'The Trap'

by SunrockSin

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yikes!

Henery's a punk, suprise, suprise!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
he he...

he likes cum. but why not just get from the source?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
well done story about a slut wife

Well written story,I hope that you write another chapter.

I thought the creame pie segment of the story was very real.

I would think,that if I were to be in the husbands position,that I would like the wife to continue with her extra marital affair,but would keep her in the dark about knowing.......Rich

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
!

Sorry what was purpose of this story?

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Well Executed Cuckold Story

Hope that you have other strings to your bow.

The thematic does not attract me, but you do it

very well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
"Loving wife" lol

I still dont get why there is not a slut or wimp -section here... these kind of stories are as far from loving wife as they can get... a wimp/slut section could warn normal people to avoid reading this kind of crap, even if its well written. It always makes me sick to find out in the end about a spunkeating wimp and his slimy whorewife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wrong title

Should have been placed under gay male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Misplaced

This is in the wrong section......this goes in the wimp husband filthy cunt wife section.............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
what's here to say

if he likes it, it's his choice. Most husbands wouldn't. Why did she decide to cheat, and without apparent remorse ? It would have been nice to see some more in depth or background information on the characters or thgeir marriage. As it is now, it's rather shallow. G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Stupidest story of the month

As one of your readers has asked," What was the point of this story" Answer, there is no logical point to this story.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
you

either right science fiction or both your caracters are immune of any sexually transmitted diseases (STD)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What a load of crap.

I guess some men, if you can call them that, want to see their wife get fucked by another man so they can eat her out and have sloppy seconds. My question is, why did it take him so long to come to this decission? He is nothing more than a self chuckhold person that loves something, but not the love of his wife. If he did, he would not stand for anything like this to happen. I hope there is another part to this where he goes to Jack McDonalds wife and lets her watch the video and then she can make him her sexual playtoy since her husband is a man and will not stand for that.

NeedYouNeedYoualmost 16 years ago
Theass w/o a name called this story crap. Well

he is an ass so I guess he knows all about crap since he was born in it! He was what is known as a shit baby! he came out of his momma's ass hole.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaalmost 16 years ago
Whatever you might think...

...of the situation, this author knows how to write--and to spell. Best, Ken

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 16 years ago
Well written

A well written and hot story. I agree that I hate the storyline and am disgusted when a man eats cum, but it's well written and expected of this category. If you don't like it, don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Princess Erin is right and Need You needs to matur

e by about ten years. Once you know that almost all men and woman react to any sex scene by getting aroused one realizes that seeing your wife/husband have sex isnt arousing because of who they are but of the scene itself. Think about the last times you saw a dog or other animal have sex. Bareback sex is the most dangerous sex one can become involved in and in this day and time doing so with relative strangers and with people that you dont have complete medical histories and testing on means you are suicide prone and need a head doctor. Having your wife come home dripping another man's cum and eating her then having sex with her isnt erotic. It is very dangerous and borders again on serious mental illness. Instead of divorcing who he now knows is a lying, deceiving, cheating, disrespecting, adulterous slut, who doesnt love or care for him, he has sex with her. Get real! You write of a man with even less self esteem, morals, or ethics than the wife. What can be called pure trash.

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Well done!

The story is very well written. The author's bio clearly states that he is bi - so why were so many readers surprised by the events in the story? I don't get why so many people knock a story because it's not their particular fantasy.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenalmost 16 years ago
Helping to offset ass w/o a name's here's a 100

go fuck yourself ass w/o a name!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The story iitself is a time trap

A waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A story of a sick wife and sicker husband.

I see the hidden behind the nick "wantswhitewomenbutcantgetany" shows its lack of brains again.

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 15 years ago
Oh, c'mon, people!

What's all the moral outrage? What's all the psychologizing? What's all the namecalling and "you're sick"??

Surely you know that everyone one of you has preferences that others would find objectionable. Surely you know that even having a desire to read erotic (or even just plain smutty) literature is regarded by many as a moral failure or evidence of maladjustment, right?

It's just plain childish to come onto an open erotica site and start with the petty judgements and namecalling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Disguesting!

No wonder she fucked around on the little perv, oh well she can keep doing it till she's tired of the wimp and moves on.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Have to ask.

Is there a real man in this story? I don't see one. Is he a closet homosexual? I am not judging homosexuals I have a few friends that are. Why i ask if he is a man is because his react to his slut wife is not the reaction of a man. I'm not sure what the author was trying to create in this character. But a man he is not. BTW if my homosexual friends found their partners cheating, this is definitely not how they would react. They are more manly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Who wins here, you have two lying cheating

assholes. From my point of view both are involved in adultry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lame

At least this author is consistent with this trash. Unfortunately, the "wantswhitewomebutcangetany" idiot and the trio of BT & various sidekicks tend to validate how friggin stupid & lame these plot line are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What a story

The slut wife and the wimp/faggot husband, goody, goody.

katibkatibover 15 years ago
Customarily trite

Just once, I would like an author to show some initiative and and imagination and have the husband react like a man who has self-esteem and values his honor and not act like an idiot wimp. Almost invariably, the cuckolded husband seems to delight in the fact that his dear wife was recently fucked and therefore he hastens to lick her cunt clean and shove his dick into that messy, stinking hole. Why not exploit the emotions of jealousy and anger? Are you unable to write about emotion? Are you in you story indicating how you would react to the circumstance of adultery?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ignore The Dumb Redneck Flamers!

Ignore those usual low IQ, shoot the woman, beat her up if she cheats or even disagrees with you on what's for dinner type that fill up these comment boards withtheir uwsual load of crap comments. More who read this story will like it than dislike it. Keep up the good work Don't let the low IQ wife beaters run you off from writing entertaining stuff.

If there were none who liked this type story by the way- "Penthouse Letters" would have been out of business long ago- and they sure make a lot more money than those IDIOTS putting those crappy comments on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Odd

Seems some commenters think that anyone who isn't a wimp or half a fag is apparently a redneck. I'm not a redneck, but I think I'd cheerfully be one rather than some nutless fuckhead married to a whore of a wife. I guess it also means that rednecks have self esteem and self respect, since they wouldn't put up with that kind of bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I wonder????

What make a person write something like this. Maybe it's a dream of theirs. The story was well writen it just had a bad storyline to me.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Ouch! Another wimp ass castrated husband

Poor little man. What an excellantly written story you did a fully believable job of making your main character into a wimp ass cuckold while still allowing us to feel pity for the loser! How about one on the other side of the spectrum next time! Keep writing

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
You authors are getting bad,

about writing more wimp cream eaters into your stories. I have to question your gender and your sexual preferences, with this kind of writing. R.T.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yeah right

Every guy in the country is duing to suck the wifes used cunt and the cum from another guys cock get real

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dude

Do you know the % of men that like this shit? 10%, the same that is gay. Just go get your own dick, nasty.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Queers and perverts must love to write stories

Apparently normal people don't write much because the author is perverted or queer. I gave the story a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another brain dead idiot wimp cuckold story

The other poster was 100% right about the only people liking this crap are perverts and gay men.

Nothing erotic here, just a wimp and a cheating wife who should be beating to death by her husband.

The bullshit about him getting off on it is proof on how mentally desturbed the author is. I don't think that in all of history a man got aroused catching his wife cheating. A more accurate reaction is called murderous rage, and in civilized countries it's perfectly recognized as the acceptable legal reason why you get to kill the cheating wife and the asshole she is with.

So nope, didn't find it erotic, I found it disturbing and depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just another wimp fag author spewing dogshit...

and so fucking pathetically written [5th grade English?]

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
A CUCKY CREAM LOVER

and in it for the long run, TK U MLJ LV NV

user110user110over 11 years ago

why not just admit your homosexuality? if you love semen YOU'RE GAY! write in the appropriate section, assmunch.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 8 years ago
And yet another spineless writer...

...living out his fantasies, getting off writing this junk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
YUCK

ONE SICK MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

so henry is a cum sucker. hell just send him to a glory hole. from what i can tell he should be in gay male category

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Think

With the.number of stories you've published, one would think that you could write better than this. Really silly story, but using kneeled down instead of the proper knelt is just one of the careless errors you made.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Doesn't this have the wrong title?

What trap? He watches her have sex then gets home first then eats her out to get the other guys come. Its a cuck story yes, but where was the trap?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Super

SUPER CUCK CAN'T GET FULLY HARD WITHOUT WATCHING AND DAYDREAMING ABOUT WHORE WIFE AND EATING STD / HIV INFECTED CUM YUMMY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

what a dumb sap he he deserves to have whore for a wife stupid fool

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Another dumb cuckold story, yuk.

wasagadavewasagadave6 months ago

Wow. What a bunch of negative comments from Anonymous. (easy to do)

Personally, I liked the story. I've never eaten a creampie, but I can imagine being so aroused by my wife that I might. And I'm not gay.

You're a good writer. Even if NC26th thinks there's a major difference between "kneeled down" and "knelt". Great advice from a guy whose never submitted a story to Literotica. (So easy to judge)

Actually, you should be praised for stirring up crap comments from him. He does it to all the so-called cuck story writers. But he keeps on reading them. LOL.

5 Stars. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dla mnie nie ten dział. Jesli komuś podobają się takie opowiadania niech pisze a kto chce niech czyta. Dla mnie jest to inna kategoria i nawet pobieżnie nie chce czytac. Nie chce komentować bo i po co. To nie dla mnie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous