All Comments on 'Sarah's Visit to London Ch. 04'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
O.K.

So now you give the husband a condition so the little wife is not such a slut, a bonnietaylor rewrite. Sorry, story still sucks.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 16 years agoAuthor
To anonymous

My, you are a strange person, Mr/s anonymous. You said a couple of times that you wouldn't read anything more of mine cos you didn't like them, and hey! you've been back for more?

There's no bonnietaylor or anyone else about MS my friend. I have been a carer for a severely disabled partner, and effectively a single parent in consequence, for a long time. Sometime I'll get round to dealing properly with it in my writing, but I probably won't publish it here. There are too many numpties like you who wouldn't appreciate it.

I do hope you secretly continue my stories: you must be getting something from them, or why would you return to them? Why read something you know you are not going to like?

OK, it's a free world, but a few readers on this site really puzzle me. Bet you have never tried to write anything in your wee life!

Plainly_JanePlainly_Janealmost 16 years ago
Ignore "anonymous"

That person is not proud enough of his or her comment to share their Lit name - so ignore him/her. This final chapter touched me deeply. Maybe because I have a family member who has M.S. and could totally relate to your description of Sarah's every day life. It's a long, hard slog. You do it because you love the person, because you promised to stay through thick and thin, but it's draining and sometimes you need something just for yourself.

<br><br>Sarah will have this brief affair to look back on, something to fantasize about when she's bone tired but needs to forge on. Stupid anonymous who doesn't realize the world is filled with shades of gray.

<br><br>This was a very hot, sensuous, sweet and ultimately bitter sweet tale. Loved it!

babybabs1babybabs1over 15 years ago
Hot....so Hot

Scots,an 69 thanks for turning me onto your stories, I came so hard reading this last installment I almost passed out. Please keep sharing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Flaming Hot

Every flaming detail made me hot. The candle in her ass made me cum hard. Great stuff.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years agoAuthor
I've been reviewing all my stories

and this is the only one of which I am not proud.

It's poor because I compromised in writing it.

I won't do that again, ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
broke my heart

Loved it but the romantic in me hoped (and still hopes) for a happier ending for them both. Not sure what your compromise was with this one? I would love to know if you have time to share...but for now, I'm onto your next story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous