All Comments on 'A Middle Eastern Goddess and the Me'

by TRIAX

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Really good

This story is really good and I would have given it a higher rating but for the spelling and grammar mistakes that really detract from the flow of the story.

Dont be discouraged. If you could find an editor your writing would be over the top!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very erotic story

I agree with the previous comment though. A second going through would have been good. Or finding yourself an editor or beta reader. A second set of eyes will often catch what you miss the first or second time. Otherwise a very erotic story. Made me wish that I was Sara. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Background

Good story but it could have used some background. What did he do, fly in and go to the local Virgins-Are-Us store?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sounded more like rape to me

Its interesting how you attempted to make what was basically a rape into something that the woman supposedly enjoyed. Do you actually think a virgin arab woman would just take a man back her place like that, protest against several of his action, which he selffishly ignores, and then acts like its the best thing that happened to her? You are one messed up person with a perspective like that.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Explain cum from her ass? Are you experienced in this? People like accuracy. She can't cum out of her ass. Best you can do is fuck her ass and she has an orgasm from her pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous