All Comments on 'Cuckolded In The Motel Room: The Next Night'

by brain_damage

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
just another faggot

now you the hubby suck mel dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
idiots

Dont you just love the fools who critisize these stories,i wonder why they click onto every single one to complain,after all the title says it all,so why read it.And you know they read every last word with limp dicks in thier mommies panties .My guess is that their wife is in the other room sucking and fucking all of his friends cocks and he is just upset that he cant eat their cum out of her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
It smells like dogshit and ...

it reads like dogshit. Poorly written and difficult to follow let alone worth reading. Go back to driving the cab - you will be more successful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
why do we critisize?

because it is poorly written, completely unrealistic... and totally demeans the female. A common thread through most of the Loving Wife stories written by pathetic men who have never figured out anything about women in their sad lonely lives... it is a poor attempt at a jerk off peice written by someone who's only sexual release is jerking off. Sad and pathetic boys.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
!

Sorry what was the point of this story? If you wanted to make out that the husband was strong and was the one in charge well sorry but i don't think so. The wife wants to become a blow job queen and then once she has become that she will become a fuck queen. the scary thing is the husband will agree to it all. Worrying really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow

This was really pathetic. It might just be one of the worst stories I've ever read... Maybe I should award some points on that basis alone. -Nah. I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Actually ELEPHANT shit

Much bigger and more smelly than dog shit. Wimp Faggot Super Pussy AUTHOR. Go back to knitting or frenching your dog.

Oh, Yeah -GREAT STORY.........not

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ditto All The Comments Below

This pathetic attempt to write a story should never have been passed by the editors. In the old days, it wouldn't have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
that's where you belong asses w/o a name

up an elephant's ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This story

Is pretty pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
One sick little puppy

I read some of your other submissions just to see if maybe there was some hope for you. There isn't!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Clearly A Hugh Remarkable Success HUH

So braindead has it registered yet. Your addiction is an affliction which seems to be on your mind{?} at every waking moment. <P>

Constructively - You are addictively hung up on male humiliation and self disrespect to the exclusion of all else. What does your mommy think of this? Does she proof your sick predilection for self disgust?<P>

You should seek some help which will be difficult now or soon as the prisons are crowded with jaded numb sorts seeking new meat as a penetrating experience parallel to the disrespect you seek.<P>

As you are batting a negative 100 thus far this couldn't get any better for one seeking self disrespect. So whats next? Pissing is a step up but you could probably swallow it.<P>

The wasted talent is a mute issue until you clean up your mind. Roto rooting may work brainless 1.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
he let her off too easy

I think you let her off too easy,it would have been fun to see her humiliated and degraded.He should tell her that he was going to treat her like the cum slut she is,or tell Mel,that since he wanted her so much,just keep her,but you know that she is a cheating whore.Just think of all the possibilities that could make her submissive.Thanks for the

well written and hot story........Rich

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDalmost 16 years ago
HUH?

In Maxam's story it was clear that the husband was a willing cuckold since he did nothing to stop his wife's cheating with Mel. In your story he allows them to cheat in his motel room again but he turns it into a three-way. What I do not understand is the husband's definition of cheating?

The first time marie cheated you can calk it up to drinking too much. The second time was just plain betrayal and disrespect. So she is rewarded for this betrayal with the greatest sex of her life? Do he really believe that she would have not fucked Mel? So they go home and work out a new arrangement of sexual partners and rules of engagement. Marie could have gotten together with Mel after this discussion. The issue is trust so I do not see this ending as a happy one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Unfortunately

This is just tired garbage, a pathetic little fag of a husband and his filthy cheating cunt whore wife. Yawn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thanks for the Story

I read it quickly so I guess the writing was good. I absolutely hated the outcome. Of course, a small amount of testosterone was injected into the husband. But rewarding cheating with group sex makes no sense. This was MUCH better than the sissy-boy husband in Maxam's story. How did Mel end up with all of his teeth intact? I'd have thought the trailer would've been unhitched and Mel, the wife and the old car left at the motel.

Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Sex!

If your wife just had the best sex of her life and you were so turned on you would let it happen,Cockold is your new middle name. Not erotic to me, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What's so exciting about this?

It's just a sick story about sick minded people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It sucked!

Wimp husbands and slut wife stories are boring and predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
thinking with wrong head

no self respect cause a lot of men to think less of themselves.wife shit in their face and they think its' ok.right in front of her lover,he hit the lover in face with lamp.why reward the cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
He likes being a cuck and even set it up to happen

again. I can understand having her suck you off after she gave the asshole a BJ. That was retribution. The next step was to throw both of them out, preferably nude. Then go home and divorce the cheating slut. Trash is trash, you dont make up, you dont live with it, you throw it out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
trolop

of course it was a mistake

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
stupid

the 2d time, i have my doubts, and others she cheated with? he sees this and says no more? they have the balls to do it when/where they did, and a promise is believable? its just stupid. leave them where they and get the hell away from them, but husband does not do that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Asshole ruined his own marriage.

Watching someone have sex is erotic and makes men hard automatically. Think about the times you have seen dogs or any animal go at it. It doesnt mean you like it when its your wife or you agree with it, its an automatic response. He didnt stop their sex the first time, and he later told them he knew they had sex and watched them, that was implied consent. Then he allowed them to continue sex. Not only that she was exposed to bareback sex, oral sex is sex and has STD and HIV implications. So they will now have to go thru a years medical testing to find out if they are really negative. You know if they were 13 you might find this erotic but as adults you know they are just dumb shits.

dreamcatcher101dreamcatcher101almost 15 years ago
stupid wimp..

not My kind of story..If You get hard watching your Wife with another Guy you are certifiably Gay no straight Guy would be turned on by that..Shed be thrown to the curb right there and buddy would not be able to walk without crutches..but then it looks like he deserves her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
terrible ending.

really horrible and disgusting resolution. she cheats and he just forgives her while giving some pathetic empty, impotent threat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Holy batshit - this is one fucked story!

Author - glad you quit writing, this is sick, demented and absolutely disgusting. Not to mention, unrealistic and boring! You are one fucked up dude.

YornHYornHabout 14 years ago
What a wimp!!!

The title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Some Stories

Should be left alone, this is one.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Too unbelievable.

Okay for a cuckold story, but could have been better for LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sick tale from a sick author.

Thank you for no longer posting. By the way, did your STD clear up?

Vanilla_RomanticVanilla_Romanticalmost 12 years ago
Loving Wives only means the sluts are loving someone ELSE

Every once in a while I'll suffer through one of these revolting stories about cheating slut wives and the wimps who are willingly or unwilling degraded and insulted by them. I do so for 2 reasons:

a) with hopes of finding a Be Careful What You Wish For (BCWYW4) story, and

b) the to date futile attempt to gain some insight into how various writers try to justify such sad and ludicrous behavior. So far, the only satisfaction I get comes from the rare story where the husband stands up and say "NO FUCKING WAY am I going to remain married to a cheating whore."

Contrary to the smarmy sentiment expressed by one sanctimonious anonymous poster I am not a fool. If the anonymous who labeled his comment "Idiots" gets turned on by his own cheating slut wife in another room "sucking and fucking all his friends cocks" and actually CAN "eat their cum out of her ass" then HE is the fool, even if he's just fantasizing about it.

One thing's for sure, I wouldn't have been "turned on" by my supposedly loving wife and my supposed friend cheating... I'd have jumped out of bed as soon as they began cheating the night before and beat my "friend" unconscious and then tossed both he and my slutty wife out the door with a good riddance, gone on-line to close our bank accounts and then speed dialed my attorney. That the husband here said nothing during the first cheat-a-thon, then allowed it to continue the next night and for reasons known only to a warped cuck mind offered the possibility of future sharings turns my stomach as much as stories (or sadly, real life news reports) of women who put up with abusive husbands and boyfriends.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Still a slut wife. Now a STUPID cuck husband

This is pathetic - story writing at its worst. Sometimes short works. But this was just awful. I felt bad for the wife. She gets used and appears to be a pawn in some game the cucky husband is playing. With no character development, no motivation and poorly written dialogue this sad story got swallowed in the mud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yuck! 'brain damage' is an accurate name

'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Worst yet

Brain Damage should finish the job and spare the readers the pain of reading this crap.1* wish I could give it -100*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ranks up there

With the top 5 worst stories I've read. A truly pathetic guy. 1* because there's nothing lower.

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneover 7 years ago
*************

It sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
brain damage

Yep your nom de plume says it all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Faggot

The truth is YOU wanted Mel’s cock so just admit it !!!

Also your story SUCKED !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What are you a little sissy faggot?

What a bunch of crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You have to laugh.

The moaning little boys that say they don't care for this type of story just keep right on reading them. It's not like they don't know what's coming. In truth what they write says more about them than the author.

They are quite a sad sorry band in reality.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not this one

You lost me here. Reconciliation is one thing, cuckolding is a no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One word

One word,GARBAGE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great sequel

One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a bunch of BS!

Right! Go ahead and give him a BJ. Give her an inch, she'll do a train or a gang bang. Once a cheater and all that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The author chose his name well

The damage must be quite severe.

ErotFanErotFanabout 3 years ago
Maxam and his story are banned by the power that be

Maybe brain damage should add a summary of it to the intro?

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Finally Finally some hubby has the balls to confront the cheating wife and lay down the rules...they should have had the shit kicked out of them... and if it happens again divorce that slut whore bitch

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Another CUCK story!!! SHIT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah the real u comes out in this story BrainDead! All ur stories circle the cuck drain but u reign it in! Remember a cuck is always mentally a cuck! Can’t escape that…

orion2bear2orion2bear2almost 2 years ago

Have little respect for any man that gets excited watching his wife cheat

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not my bag. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nawet 1 do a duzo. Daje 0

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous