All Comments on 'Nude Day Texas Hold 'Em'

by alexxxis

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic!

So very well written, You had my attention from the start and kept it in your words until the end. Bravo!

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 16 years ago
Super Excellent! Wonderful work!

This is absolutely wonderful! Well written, fun, and extremly erotic! Great job!

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 16 years ago
Super Excellent! Wonderful work!

This is absolutely wonderful! Well written, fun, and extremly erotic! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Contest over.

I can't imagine any nude day submission beating this one. A great story, well told.

IndyMSpankUIndyMSpankUalmost 16 years ago
EXCELLENT!

This was FUNNY, very well-written, the suspense built nicely, but the only thing is the sex seemed rather abruptly ended unless there is going to be a second part? I really enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wunderbar!

This was such a delightful change of pace. For me, the most important turn on is what is between a woman's ears and you covered that delightfully well! Secondarily, I am an ass man and not a tit man. Descriptions of big tits are sooo borrrring while tales about shapely tails make my buddy rise! Kudos on a job WELL done and thanks! Keep up the good work!

MagicaPracticaMagicaPracticaalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic!

One of the best stories I've read in a while! I love humor and it was super hot to boot. Your writing was engaging and fun. (I'm not sure it belongs in group sex but wherever it belongs, it belongs at the top of the list!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Outstanding!

We have a winner! The Nude Day contest is over. Plot, character, suspense, eroticism - wonderful all the way around. Congratulations!

bamadude55bamadude55almost 16 years ago
Super awesome

You have to be one the most talented writers on this site. You paint such a beautiful picture in each and every one of your stories and this one is no exception.

BenLongBenLongalmost 16 years ago
fantastic

The title didn't do much for me, but oh what a story! Thank you for an erotica masterpiece~

caprinecaprineover 15 years ago
Well Done!

I was entranced through the entire story--couldn't put it down. I felt the three winners could all have tied for first. Congratualtions on your win.

iDaddyiDaddyover 15 years ago
SUPER JOB!

This is great piece of work. Very well done!! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Humorous and Hot

Some sage said "Attitude is everything", and you've proven that while it may not really be everything (we still need pussy), it's way up there. I agree with one of the comments above - the best and most important part is between your ears (followed closely by all the other important parts), and you are right at the top. Intelligent women with a sexy attitude are the very best turn on.

hongluobohongluoboover 15 years ago
wicked sense of humor!!

I love your spirit in this story and great sense of humor, love all the asides!! Great storytelling and tons of fun!!

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkover 15 years ago
Excellant

Laughed and came at the same time.

MBSnapMBSnapover 15 years ago
Tomboy to Tomboy

OMG!!! I so LOVED it. being a tomboy myself i was able to totally get into the story. Thanks SO MUCH, Alexxxis!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great fun to read

You really have woven a verrrrry engaging story here and in the sequels. I hope to see part 4 soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Autobiographical

Perfect for guys and girls...what really brought me to the edge was having talked to you before reading it yesterday and knowing that all those details about how your body responds are TRUE...mmmm well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
too long

Good writing skills but that took way too long. A story possibly/mostly for women to read.

Gary13Gary13almost 14 years ago
NOT AT ALL too long!

The best stories develop an interesting plot, keeping us in anticipating what's to come (pun intended)! They develop characters who we can respect and like, people we'd enjoy hanging out with.

This is the first of your stories I've read (but not the last), and I see how it won. Well put together, a plot that keeps us moving while adding personal bits of information along the way, plus some killer humor.

Neska is smart. That's a huge plus. I love the physical description of her body. I hope that part, if not the rest, is autobiographical.

I'm glad to see there's more to read and enjoy from this fine writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Really Enjoyed that.`

Loved it. Great sense of humour, I was chuckling away reading it. Also, as a Brit myself, I appreciated the references the direction of non-Americans. A small touch, but it helped me along. Then good sex at the end. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Great story. I particularly like the use of the word "thrum" - so onomatopaeic. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love it

I loved reading your "story" , the little things that where included made it all the better for reading, in my opinion it is/was one of the best that I`ve read

edwards21edwards21over 12 years ago
Great story!

Okay, this was fantastic. I really like this lead character. And if this is supposed to be you - even if the events stated didn't occur as such - then you've earned yourself an admirer. I liked the fact that she was in control pretty much the whole time, she wasn't an ultra-girly "do whatever" type, but a free thinking, planning woman. Confidence and initiative are big turnons for me.

Though one thing hit me wrong, and that's 'cause I'm sadly a poker snob. Her first hand, she was first to act. But her second hand, you said she was on the small blind... that's not correct. She'd be on the big blind. The button rotates and the positions along with it, she wouldn't have skipped a blind unless the next hand just folded on down to her.

Please don't tale that as a negative criticism of your story. Seriously, this was/is fantastic. But the devil's in the details, as they say.

MagnusFraterMagnusFraterover 12 years ago
you were right...

That was the best place to start (well almost). I LOVE your writing style, the combination of humour and erotica ticks all the right boxes! Excellent.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
You are 22? But you write like a much more experienced person. I really

like your work and especially like the girl's story written by a girl. Most seem to be written by men and always concentrate on voluptuous bodies or large male organs. Yours are fresh, fairly short, but well structured and, need I add, erotic. You win the "full erection" award!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome

I enjoyed your style and wit, understanding of the male psyche, your humor and ability to arouse. excellent writing! thank you!

pumpop201pumpop201over 11 years ago
Terrific!

This is probably the best story that I've read on this site. Have you considered writing professionally?

shiannshiannover 11 years ago

this story was so good i just wished there was more thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
story...

Alexxxis,..you have a great sense of humour! I loved your story! Wish I could play cards with you....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

what a great story.

imaginative, interesting, well written.

I loved it.

thanks.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
What a ride....

Smart, erudite, and sexy as hell. You are a literotica treasure. One to be savored and repeated frequently.

AlthePalAlthePalabout 9 years ago
Sweet!

What can I say! I like your style. Your sense of humour is priceless, it seems almost effortless. Keep up the good work. Great, I sound like a school teacher.

8409anon8409anonover 4 years ago
Loved it

This was superb. Well done.

gams12gams12almost 4 years ago
Amazing

Now that is my kind of Texas Hold 'Em. You certainly lived up to your name Miss Alexxxis. Very well written in my book

Your New Fan

gams12

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

So Good. Character development of Alex is excellent. Loved reading the whole story. Levity, serious coupling and again loved the ending. 5/5. BTRH...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought this was well written…and the story was quite original. Outstanding all together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Way too slow in the beginning and why all the attention to her small tits? This Literotica, someone should have fucked her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just discovered this piece of jewelry. Very well written. Thanx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous