All Comments on 'How to be a Slut'

by SunrockSin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Entertaining to read - thanks!

It was a "light way" to approach the subject.

evaknight67evaknight67almost 16 years ago
made me laugh

ok and what the numbers to be consider old fashion or is there a inbetween.

strife75strife75over 15 years ago
40 guys by age 30 lol holy slut

Yup slut big time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
l know my wife is a slut

A very true tale about my wife that I found out about purely by accident. She is a yoga girl. Has been pretty much half of her life. At 47 she is quite a very good looking woman.Five foot seven long shapely legs great but very lean at 128lbs very very nice perky 36b breasts that never need a bra long dark curly hair brown eyes and very spiritual hence the yoga. She is European/Indian mix which I guess is where the yoga comes from and has a tan complexion. She is a yoga instructor at a local studio and also does private sessions at our home. Often at home does nude hot yoga which I find very erotic. One evening I heard an email appear on her computer while she was in the shower. Seems a client was thanking her for possibly more than a great yoga session. So as it turns out my sexy yoga wife was in fact doing private nude sessions with male clients and sucking their cocks as they were in various poses. And sucking them to completion more than once. So I find my wife orally services her male clients during her weekend yoga in home sessions. Anywhere from five to eight men each weekend. And what makes her a true slut. She rims and eats their asshole as she sucks them off. A true slut indeed.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 2 years ago

This is... a very particular form of genius!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

mine had 54 in 8 years. I reckon i married a slut!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous