All Comments on 'Tied Up and Forced to Watch'

by MidnightDream

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
sirsemegasirsemegaalmost 16 years ago
Nice!

Hot story!

Liked the writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
my fantasy

This was absolutely fabulous! This is my fantasy, only it's my wife who has to watch and the language is much filthier and degrading. Please continue with this theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sure

In your deams---Creep

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
We dream you were dead

but it's not true you ass w/o a name is still here.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
good story and a start to a good series

I think with a little more training the wife would make a good slave for Kim.Once she is broken,it could be great for both of them to use her as a slut......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not a very good story

I'm sure all the wimps and creeps out there will enjoy this, but, I think it's gross. Who needs friends like kim?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very Good... Please continue

I thought it was very good. I liked it alot. Except for her having her hands behind her back where it is impossible to use them to touch herself. If she has to have her hands behind her back at least give her a boot or something that she can hump against. It's only fair really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I love this

This is my fantasy! Various situations that lead up to this as well. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sick

Sorry to say but who needs friends like that! No way..it was a hot story but it ended badly. Could of had more to it. Husband had been w kim before. So I think th story is degrading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What?!

Sorry to say but you are just sick! This is a rape story meant only for creepers and insufferable pricks that get off on treating the women they "love" like shit! Maybe you could squeeze just a HINT of love in this?! I mean, he is her husband after all! Fuck this shit! And fuck you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

Incredibly hot! I think that with all the 'loving wives' cuckold stories out there, this is a fantasy that gets overlooked quite a bit. Would love to read more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I like that this is a cuckold story involving the wife being cuckolded, of which there aren't enough of in relation to the overwhelming amount of husband cuckold stories. But I couldn't get past the intro - he is her husband, and all he's doing at first is moving her around via the handcuffs, yet she's absolutely freaking out like it's a first date. Totally unbelievable. Would have been better if she played along like it's no big deal (because a guy handcuffing his wife is pretty tame), and slowly got more upset/amped up as he did more intense stuff with her (like banging another broad in front of her).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting twist

But now that the husband has cheated right in the wife's face, we're supposed to believe that the wife is going to lick the friend? I just don't see it. She's been humiliated enough. I don't see her doing it. I do see her getting dressed and going straight to her attorney. After all, her husband is a cheater that's clearly abused her. The marks on her wrist from struggling with the handcuffs will be plenty of evidence, regardless of what the husband claims. The divorce should be a slam dunk. The only lesson the wife learned was that her husband was a cheater and that her good friend wasn't a friend at all. THE END!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nasty

In the words of a famous person, (can't remember who, along the lines of...)

Don't get mad, get everything. Make him pay BIGTIME. Sue the ex girlfriend with

Alienation of affection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well that was nasty

The only conclusion to this is the divorce. I'm sure that the wife, once released, will call the police, show them her abused wrists, produce the handcuffs with the husbands fingerprints and it will be off to jail for the husband. The ex-best friend Kim will be following him. As an accessory. Illegal restraint and kidnapping are felonies. The wife is about to get a divorce, along with 85% of the assets since hubby will be in jail with a felony conviction on his record. I wonder if he and Kim (also in jail) think it was worth it? Dream my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very hot. Love the degradation and humiliation. I liked the way the wife was blackmailed into licking her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Read the story closely.

You guys are very stupid. You guys didn't read the story closely. She controls the entire realitionship he's pussywhiped by her. Her bestfriend know about it and felt sorry for the husband and treat him better so she and him did some sex revenge on the bitch wife. I really this story it's alot better than you guys favorite cuckhold fiance, boyfriend, and husband stories. I like the change-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't get upset, it's just a kink.

Different people get off to different ideas. This story is an inversion of your typical "cuckold" tale, wherein the male is powerless and aroused as his wife/gf gets a superior sexual experience from another man, while he is forced to watch.

Don't read a story on literotica, then threaten divorce to the imagined characters. It makes you look stupid.

If it's not your thing, why did you keep reading?

Unless that is...you are emotionally upset because it's your darkest fear that you secretly want to experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story would love to see more

Would love to see one where its the "other woman" who takes the lead rather than the husband. A sexually aggressive woman seducing another woman's husband and forcing her to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's *her* fantasy, bozos!

Remember the bit right at the beginning? This is the transcript of her fantasy...

So, to all those who were appalled at her treatment, your argument is null and void.

However, from a literary point of view, it's hard to remember that this is supposed to be her fantasy - because it just sounds like real life,not like a transcript of a session with a psychiatrist. So, it feels a bit like the story was written first, and then the fact that it was a psych session was tacked on as an afterthought (perhaps to appease those who would get upset at the non-consensual nature of the story).

To fix that, you could rewrite it as the psychiatrist talking to her directly, and her responses, which would be a very different feel to it - much less explicit, but could be equally humiliating for the wife to have to explain it. And, of course, the therapist will have to be less than ethical in getting her to describe it.

Or, remove the bit at the front, and admit it's non-consensual (and tag it as such, to avoid outraged feminist comments).

Final comment to the outraged feminists:

a) It's a story, it didn't really happen.

b) If you don't like the kink, that's OK, then stop reading the story.

c) There *is* a real fetish, (called "cuckqueaning") which has recently been labelled as such, and does have women who are very much into it. It's *not* just a guy fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well that was just idiotic

So bad I don't know where to begin. Bollocks.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 10 years ago
Just plain stupid...

...this one was sheer nonsense. Only question I have: W H Y do you do this if you obviously cannot write?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too bad it began

That was very poorly done. Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

Don't know what everyone else is on about. I love this. Needed more varied dialogue though. But turned me on loads. Love the idea of a married man banging my hotter body and telling his wife how much better i am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved

Short n sweet got right to it made me squirt so fast... Can't stand the story's that take an hour to describe sucking dick perfect xoxo thank u

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yum

I love fucking others as my wife jealous pleads no lol

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Arousing!

It was difficult to remember this was her fantasy. I'm sure she really wants something like this to happen.

Hopefully the aftermath will be benign, and not lead to physical damage or divorce. But it could certainly be the end of a friendship.

Good job, well written, and a delight to follow your story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DUMB

DUMBER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This was fantastically written, wow. I came so hard at his words, "fuck!...fuck!...fuck!" when he came inside her pussy. A great yet complex sensation from beginning to end. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Should have a better ending.

Kim could wrap her hands in the wife's hair and guide her as she she licks up Michael's cum. When Kim cums Michael applaudes, strokes wifes haiir and says. "Maybe you have the makings of a good little slut in you after all."

ticklishsolesticklishsolesabout 6 years ago
Ohhh Kim . . .

To have a Kim I my life would be the light of my life. A very well-written of how lovemaking could be.

Ticklishsoles

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I Love Tied Up And Forced To Watch Stories

My biggest fantasy focuses on catching my husband asleep, tying him up on our bed, calling his friend or co-worker, a neighbor or his brother, and having sex without limitations all weekend long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Laughably bad.

Unless he's going to kill his wife here's what is going to happen. This story is the reverse of the usual cuckold getting tied up and being forced to watch another man fuck his wife. But the reaction is going to be the same. Once she gets released she goes to the phone and calls the police. After all, her husband and her best friend have conspired to commit assault, battery, illegal restraint, sexual assault and spousal abuse just to name a few of their crimes. Michael's fingerprints are on the handcuffs, her wrists are covered in bruises and abrasions, Michael's DNA is in Kim's cunt and Kim's DNA is all over her face and in her mouth. Michael and Kim are toast. The evidence is clear. While Michael sits in jail she divorces him and keeps most, if not all, of the marital assets. Who knows how long Kim will be in prison. If she has a husband or a boyfriend, that relationship is over and she's lost her job. The Civil suit will cost her most of her assets. Pretty high price to pay for an hour or two of cheap sex.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not the same thing

For those who are saying “this is just like cuckqueaning” no it’s not. There is no semblance of control in one party and all the control in another. This is rape/non-con. Stop trying to normalize that. It’s a fantasy and not reality. It’s okay for people to be upset if they thought it was the wife enjoying and loving watching her husband have sex with another woman and ended up seeing that it was forced. It is under the non con tab though so you can’t be too mad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a fantasy dudes. Jesus

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Okay...call me a hypocrite. I love reading stories where the wife is having sex with her husband's friends, neighbors and coworkers, while the husband is restrained and forced to watch.

But, I do not enjoy the wife being restrained and forced to watch. She has my approval to seek a divorce.

But, another wrinkle is my pet fantasy. In my fantasy, I let my sister-in-law handcuff and tie me in an immobile position and blindfold me. Then, one by one, she silently brings in one man after another to fuck me. They are all men that I would instantly know if I weren't blindfolded. After they have each had their chance to fuck me, they silently leave. I spend months looking at men I know, wondering if they had been one of the men I had willingly allowed to fuck me.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

It’s short with no context, but a good little read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous