All Comments on 'Memorial Day Barbeque Strip'

by Nrlynkdbabe

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sassy SusanSassy Susanalmost 16 years ago
I like mine rare

Yummy. I hope you don't mind if I drool, my sweet, sexy cunt. It is good that you stopped when you did. I am going to masturbate along with you, at least in my time.

I hope you tell us a bit about how you like to get yourself off. I am using just my fingers, enjoying the wetness running down the back of my hand, and tickling my anus as it runs down my crack. And the squishy sounds my pussy makes as I picture you naked among your new friends.

Someday I hope you will masturbate as part of your exposure, showing us not only your naked body but what you do to it to relieve the pressure you create in yourself. This would be a lovely way to show us your pink interior, so appropriate at a BBQ. Pussy done rare.

Be bad, girl, while being bare.

Your admirer,

Susan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
never knew that

reading about you getting naked, no wild sex would get me as hard as you did. any chance of seeing picture of you on some street naked, or someone back yard..... well I will read more of your stories....keep it up

smy3thsmy3thalmost 16 years ago
Delicious BBQ -

Thanks, Nikki, this is great. And yes, we really want to have more detail of how you relieve the pressure.

The BBQ is making me hungry. Can I have a breast and a thigh, with lots of your sauce?

Can't wait for chapter two, whenever you finish jilling off and start typing.

Gary13Gary13about 15 years ago
OH MY GOD

You really have a knack for turning us on - at least me, but from the comments, everybody loves you. I can't wait to read more of your stories. NICE photo, too. I'd like to think I could have a chance to help you get naked someday. Gary13

qarlcueqarlcueabout 14 years ago
Delightful tease

Nikki,

I love how you drag it out, share your feelings, teasing us along with the BBQ guests. Oh to have been there, to see you, maybe even to touch you. Too delicious to stand it! And thank you so much for sharing that you get aroused reading the comments and writing the stories. That makes it even better!

Carl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous