All Comments on 'Sexy Mom'

by Zeenutt

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Safe_BetSafe_Betover 15 years ago
~

I didn't really care for this poem, as it stands. Many of the lines seem forced and the wording doesn't flow well. This piece "reads" as if it were written as a story first and then reduced to a poem. In otherwords it is way too wordy. For example, the stanza that reads "Mom you are sexy, hot, beautiful

Slutty, busty, buxom, gorgeous

So damn delightful, lustful, sinful

Voluptuous, curvaceous, salacious

describes his mom, but doesn't SHOW her to me - only the writer TELLING me what she is. Hope this helps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
no, it's a fine poem

It's the thought that counts, and this poem's about a boy's love for his own mother's cunt--nothing can ever get a boy as hard or satisfy him as much as that warm wet hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of.

BVMLoverBVMLoverover 6 years ago
Hot!

This is really good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mommy dreams of being a hooker

So erotic--so arousing--I love the line β€˜I dream of being a hooker out on the hunt' -- what a sizzling hot poem--got me wet--got me soaking--got me stripping--got me masturbating naked--oh fuck--fuck me naked--fuck ur mommy naked u mother fucker -- ur mommy dreams of being a hooker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If this stuff turn you on...

Ask your mom to let you fuck her. Did you know that sometimes desire for incest is genetic and runs in families. Mom might answer your desires and hers as well. I was pleasantly surprised when my mom seduced me and I did the same with my daughter. I'm hoping she follows the family tradition when her son is of age. Sex is the best way to keep families close together. This is common in certain African tribes in South Africa and Kenya. Let's hope it becomes a way of life in the Western World. We all know that incest is rampant in the White House and look how the world is on the way to abandoning war and fuck fuck fucking!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you for your work.

That is quite creative! Made my cock feel so good. Reminded me of my busty mom in summers when she would swim around in bikinis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot!

Mom incest is the hottest! The lines about watching porn with mom and fucking in the bathroom made me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Whore moms are so fucking hot

I am an avid reader of incest/taboo on Literotica, this is probably the most arousing incestuous poem here--if I was her son would love to fuck the mom in the poem like that--Like a slut, a sexy motherfucking whore--Whore moms are so fucking hot--Son cums in her bikini bottoms--what erotica--son masturbates to mom and she cleans up her son's cum with her bikini--mmm--so erotic--My son wants me in Playboy--yes u sexy whore--ur son wants to see u naked--he masturbates to u--off course he wants to see u naked--Mommy wants to show her off very hot--mommy wants her son to see her naked too. He wants his friends to see his mommy naked so that they can masturbate to her too--he is such a mother fucking pervert.--the mom in the poem is a sexy bitch begging to get fucked by her son--feeling his dick erupt , filling her with his hot cum--Your poem makes me want to pull my hard cock out--the poet is definitely a cum slut..wants to fuck her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mothers are so mother fucking sexy

This is the bible of all mother fuckers. I masturbated to this mother fucking poetry. So fucking sexy hearing a slut mom want her son like that.

I just desire more and more Of mother fucking sex every night, Fuck me really hard, I'm your mummee Fuck me hard you mother fucker We were both naked all night In my pussy he sowed his seeds He kept fucking to my delight Taking care of my sexual needs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

why is it in rhyming couplets that’s so cursed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No question this lady and her son have it going on in real life…:behind dads back. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this poem. Reminds me of times past watching porn with my mom and dad.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sucking the sexy tits for sex milk from a sexy whore mom. Lick the pussy , arse and armpits beautiful thoughts while you masterbate. This poem has everything a son with a big dick can please the mother

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I made him a mother fucker Tom

And he made me son fucking slut

Wonderful lines so hot vulgar and sexy I loved it.

Lucky Tom having lucky sex and fun with whore mom, fucking, sucking and having creampie together.

A whore mom with height of vulgarity is the best mom who can suck your cock first thing in the morning. The poem is great to read and masterbate

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Enjoyed thoroughly reading the poem together with my Randy sexy mother in-law. Both felt hot and steamy while I hungrily ate her pussy she gave me a passionate blowjob.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous