All Comments on '$1.00 Matinee'

by GroovyMimi53

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
davion2308davion2308over 15 years ago
Pretty good

It was a quick, down/dirty story with good visuals. The exhibitionism thing really didn't kick in for me, though. Sure, they're in a movie theater, but you didn't mention other people or anyone watching. The characters don't have to be sluts, but add the element of someone else, or maybe the hint of someone else. Talk about rustling of clothes from other movie watchers so we feel like someone's there. I thought they were in an empty theater. Otherwise, it was well written and you should keep on trying. Your style is easy to read and has no technical mistakes. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
surprise

I found it a turn on to stick your fingers in your cunt, then stick them in your friends mouth. When I was younger one of the older girls straddled my face. Since then I have liked tight pants and the smell of there sweat and sex juices.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A bit juvinile......

pure & simple............

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Slighty Off

Doesn't really fit in this category since there was no exhibitionism or voyeurism. Out in public, but no real fear of being caught, watching, or being watched.

I also was a bit put off by the use of "you," as if your narrator was telling the story to the person she was with. It put me at more of a distance, rather than drawing me in (as seemed to be the intention).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Made a 14 year,old voy cum ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more fun with an audience

My wife and I love to have sex anywhere and especially where others are likely to see us such as theaters, like you but with people near by. One time when my wife had on only thigh highs and a camisole (no underwear) we walked out of the theater with cum on her face and her ass and pussy on display. Another time we fucked in the crowd at a concert.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous