All Comments on 'Rose Cottage'

by shaunreagh

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
jimewestjimewestalmost 16 years ago
Absolutely superb.

You are a master of your genre. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
brill

second instalment please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great little story!

Very well written. Thanks for another good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You've got to be kidding me...

I don't know how you do it Shaun. You are the greatest. Thanks for the "spin-off" of Pissed Off With Jeff (which is my favorite). PLEASE continue doing what you do!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the follow up. It's a good story though to me it seems a little rushed. Was it written more hurriedly than your other stories? Also, I much prefer the story being told in first person from the wife's point of view. What I find most erotic about your stories is the struggle--which she always loses--between her mind and her primal urges.

shaunreaghshaunreaghalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Author responds

I try never to rush my writing. Perhaps it seemed rushed because 'Rose Cottage' is only half the length of 'Pissed off'. On viewpoint: I use erotica to try out different things. I didn't want another first person approach as that's what the last one was, hence the narrator approach this time. But all you people who leave comments, Thanks. So long as they're constructive I take your points on board.

Shaun Reagh

schubbaschubbaalmost 16 years ago
thanks

it's great to read new stories from you, even if they are "only" a remake

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Rushed?

I'm not sure if I agree that it is rushed. The only thing I would have liked to see differently was a more detailed, suspenseful construction of the sex 'scenes' when they finally take it to the bed. Otherwise, the beginning and the tantilizing build-up was as sweetly arousing as ever. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Brilliant

Your stories are written in a tone and style that no one else can seem to incorporate into their writings quite as well. I will read this story many more times in the near future!

VagabondxVagabondxalmost 13 years ago
LOVED IT

these real estate tales are so damn hot - luv your writing!!!

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
This is better than the

author's first attempt at this story - ("Pissed at Jeff"?). The most important change = Hubby could not go upstairs. I'm certain the author got feedback re Pissed that Hubby was a wimp for staying in the garden with the estate agent boss. Additionally, the first version had Wifey and slob agent fucking at the window (He in very contorted positions.) whilst she talked to Hubby. The original did not have the agent/boss fucking Wifey. That was possible in this version because Hubby was disabled. This version was MUCH better.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Cheetham Meats Cheater

She's married 3 mos ,her husband's in a wheelchair,and she's fucking around?!

* A disgusting twat whose marriage won't last long!

* This story makes me want to hurl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Still sux

Remake sux! Wanna try again or maybe go back to school and learn to write.

bipalovabipalovaover 2 years ago

You really are the best erotica writer I've ever read.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Took a terrible story and made is as bad as the first! Sucked. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sounds like the plumbing needs a plunger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaunreagh@shaunreagh
1253 Followers
After some years away, drifting back in. As fascinated as ever with arousal, the erotic, the buzz. The excitement that few other human experiences can ever so powerfully match. The softness that lives at its core, the heat and the heights to which we are driven, leaving us spr...

story TAGS