All Comments on 'Galactic Slut Ch. 02'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Please continue with this story Its amazing

I was a little sad when I finished the other series. Then low and behold I found the next series, I'm so excited!!!! Love it, your very talented and imaginative.

thanks

DryhillDryhillalmost 13 years ago
THANK YOU

Thank you again for Your wonderful writings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazingly abnormal.

I like the fact that you don't always seem to put in sexual scenes in your chapters. I may be a couple months late, but I dearly hope you read this, and continue to have "The story come first."

It does make peole very interested into the plot, as well as wanting the sexual scenes. I've also noticed a lack of spelling and grammar errors. Those were fairly annoying during the "Galactic Slave" series, but the storyline made up for it.

:D All in all, keep writing, my friend!

KolrinKolrinabout 12 years ago
Really?

I thought the crystal was good at seeing patterns? Then why didn't he identify the patterns of the prophecies? I saw those, on a rudimentary level and I do nothing even remotely related to pattern recognition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you Dani

You're a great writer whom I just found today. Intergalactic slave sorely needed an editor. Dani has made your writing fantastic. Thank you Dani!!!! oh and thank you DWEAVER999 for your beautifully crafted stories!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
:D

you are absolutely good.

Fantastic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous