All Comments on 'Prostate Massage and More'

by scmale2000

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!

Excellent story, please write more.

This story reminds me of my sessions with a prostate masage provider.

I look forward to reading more from you.

Naf_Noparts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
totally fucking hot

really well written, too! keep up the good work!

TalinTalinover 15 years ago
Thanks

I love reading and writing good stories with strapons, thanks for this one :)

sexysmilesexysmileover 15 years ago
Damn!

That was so good. I look forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MORE OF THIS STORY PLEASE.

Hot!!!! Would love to read more anal adventures with Eve. It would be hot to have Eve get fucked in the ass or arrange another surprise[have another man fuck you in the ass while she directs the action].

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
Prostate massage can lead to MUCH MUCH more

Prostate massage is one of the techniques I taught students in my ten-session sensuous massage course. It invariably resulted in orgasms happening almost simultaneously on all the massage tables in the room. Other techniques included breast massage, labia massage, penis massage, etc. I've been retired for years, but I'm still a certified massage instructor. Now I give sensuous massage lessons for free, so that more men and women can offer their partners truly stimulating affection. I hope scmale2000 and other authors on this web site continue to contribute more erotica about sexual massage techniques.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Damn fucking great, more please, More!

Man, this is hot! The woman is caring and knows what a man wants and gives it all, the graduate build up, and the anal prostate massage, I love it! please give us more such stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OMG!

oh where can i find a loveing woman like that.

so hot!

MetawampeMetawampeover 14 years ago
Fuck Me

I would love to have a woman do that to me. I have a woody just thinking about it.

ChastizedChastizedalmost 14 years ago
True story?

If this really is a true story, you are one lucky man!! :-)

Thanks for sharing your HOT experience.

neckoneckoover 13 years ago
pleasure

I known this feeling. I recommend everyone with his girlfriend to try starp-on, fingering, prostate massage etc.

abc101abc101almost 13 years ago
great story

if this is a true story then u r lucky. if a women was as loving, caring and polite like that i would maybe be open to getting fucked by a hot girl.

Shvdhrd8Shvdhrd8over 10 years ago
Hot massage

Great story! I've had a few encounters similar to this and really identified with the pleasure and sensations described in this story. I love getting a massage, especially when it concentrates on my inner thighs and ass. ... especially my ass! It's always so nice to feel my prostate being manipulated and I love how much more precum I have during that time. Whenever I get hard I have a lot of precum, but when having my ass played with and penetrated, the precum just flows from my cock (and tastes so good! ). Like the author, I especially love being fucked by a woman with a strapon and love sharing and being fed my cum. Sucking the dildo before I get fucked and after is very hot for me as I love being subservient to a woman with a strapon. She can have my ass any way she wants. And in return I am only too happy to help her cum any way she wants me to (I'm VERY oral !).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Illegal

Is this true?

oldergentleman69oldergentleman69almost 10 years ago
One day

I would love to try this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot Massage

thanks for such a hot story.

Daddddy52Daddddy52over 8 years ago

Oh you lucky bastard! I'd give anything to have that experience!.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
YES

I wish I could experience that so bad. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nice touch

Enjoyed the mild domination at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes

More story's like this.

So Hot...

The story line is a fantasy of mine. I want my wife to do this with me and she won't even talk about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No hand free orgasms?

Why, I'd want to know, the subject penis always has to be stroked at one point in these stories, if this massage is so pleasurable?

It would add a bit of kinkiness if the man is prohibited to touch himself, but because, she explains, he has to come by the massage alone and it would be much more pleasuring.

bigbazzybigbazzyover 6 years ago
table turn

loved the story hopefully we can see a chapter 2 and the tables are turned and he gets her naked then give her a good anal fucking

ElectricBlueElectricBlueabout 6 years ago

As a few others have said, erotic massage with the right person can be wonderful and, over time, very intimate. I see a goddess every several months when I need a re-charge. She loves her breasts being sucked and her pussy eaten and fingered. When she's in the right mood she'll suck me too, but won't let me fuck her. That doesn't matter, we're still lovers for that ninety minutes, she comes several times and I come either between her breasts or on her belly. I've got several stories based on my Tantra goddesses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story sounds very authentic. In my case, my wife and I shared a very similar experience. I had already discovered on my own the pleasure of cumming with a finger in my ass, and my wife had no problem fingering my asshole especially when she was sucking my cock. Eventually, I purchased a very ordinary dong from an adult bookstore. It did not look at all like a cock. It was just a probe. My wife took pleasure in inserting it in my ass as a regular part of our love making. That led to me bringing home ever bigger and ever more realistic dildos of all sorts, many with battery powered vibes. I remember telling my wife that I love anal sex so much that if cocks were not attached to men, I would love to be fucked. I told her that any man would. She suggested that I buy a life like strap on so I brought home a strap on that not only was ultra realistic but had an end that she could insert in her pussy so she could enjoy it too. The cock itself was a full thick nine inches and she pounded my ass again and again for years until she and I eventually had less and less sex in general. It seemed natural for a while until the desire come back strongly for me. I kept replacing our dildo collection with newer and better models that I would use on myself until that too lost its charm. I knew all along that I wanted a real cock, so I began to explore sex with real men on the sly. I have enjoyed many totally gay love making sessions with men who are closeted as well as lovers who are totally gay. My wife rarely wants to have sex anymore, but I love sucking and fucking men in secret any time the urge arises which is often. I am convinced that if being gay were not so taboo, many more men would love cock as much as I have discovered I do. I have come to love the beauty of the male body and make love to the whole man when I do. I am still attracted to the female form as well but I feel doubly blessed that I can love the male form too.

frustrated2bfrustrated2babout 1 year ago

I half experienced the basics you refer too, but sadly not the full birthday package. Great story

Dnthmn_19Dnthmn_19about 1 year ago

I wish my wife would do freaky shot like this to me!

cmj711cmj7118 months ago

Good boys always clean up their goo, that's part of the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hottest read of my year. What can I say except WOW!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous