All Comments on 'The Mephitic City of Anon'

by Victoria_Lucas

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LeBrozLeBrozalmost 16 years ago
██

This poem has been selected for listing in Wednesday's New Poems Review.<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

════════════════

normal jeannormal jeanalmost 16 years ago
ouch!

do anonymous comments bug you that much?

I enjoyed the funky old english spin ye put upon it all.

NJ

UnderYourSpellUnderYourSpellalmost 16 years ago
~

Don't suppose the poor souls suffering from psoriasis will be too happy that they are in there with puke etc

WickedEveWickedEvealmost 16 years ago
~

Hmm... The psoriasis comment on your poem doesn't seem to really be aimed at poetry. I'm a diabetic and I don't think I'd be offended by some poetically negative words on the disease. As far as poetry goes, "psoriasis" seems odd in the poem. I think leprosy would have made more sense -- as odd as that sounds.

normal jeannormal jeanalmost 16 years ago
I've read this again

and can just feel you fuming as you pounded away at the keys. BB was right in a comment he left for you a while back, giving in to the anonymous ones who just seem to want a response like this ( poem) will kill you.

They're nuts, ignore them, that will piss'em off, but writing poems directed at them just fuels their petty little fires. I've had a couple of trolls, i know how it feels and learned the hard way, wanting to get my feelings vindicated whatever the cost to my health and the cost is about 150 a month in BP meds and mood stabilizers, which don't really work that good anyway....chill, smile, write something heavenly, without bloated goats, gout and psoriosis. I didn't get that part either, sorry.

NJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous