All Comments on 'Bruises Ch. 14'

by Kathi

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AhabscribeAhabscribeover 15 years ago
Aching for release!

I suspect we are all in the same desperate condition, both your male and female readers, all at that exquisitely painful/pleasurable moment before a total release explodes and sweeps us into a state of erotic climax. The tension in your lovely story, Kathi, has us panting for resolution. I for one, am looking desperately for the next! Bravo!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
it's a damn good story but I think I'll wait

I think I'll wait until the whole story gets posted, then finish reading it. the short segments just waist my time. Sorry, it's getting stretched out so much.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
you're losing votes

you're losing voting points because of the way you're posting in short chapters. I'll just wait for, what, Chap. 35, to get the whole story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enough already

Lets get to the meat of the story. Damn I may have to shave after all.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerover 15 years ago
Enough teasing

Come on, that's enough. I'm like the other guy, I need some 'mom' meat, damn-it!

shagalotshagalotover 15 years ago
Not enough

as others have said it taking way to long to get to the good bits in this epic saga 14 chapters and so very little sex yes " SEX " we need more [lease and fast or you will lose readers interest as for me well if you want to keep my interest then you know wot you got to do thx for wot you have wrote but MORE MORE MORE NOW

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendover 15 years ago
Well done!

I understand that Kathi posted the entire story and Literotica is releasing only one segment at a time. If you analyze the narrative carefully you can see that each chapter ends and a new chapter begins at exactly the appropriate place. Were the story read from hard copy there would be no problem. Under the circumstances it might have been a good compromise to have included three or four chapters in each segment even though that would have violated the integrity of the whole.

This is a magnificent piece of work and deserves far higher scores than it has received. This is Literotica - erotic literature. Those who are hot to get to the sex, even at the expense of the narrative, may be getting their erotic fix at the wrong site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Anything worth having...

... is worth waiting for. I, for one, am just grateful to be able to read such a phenomenal work. I have saved all the posts so far and combined them all into one file. I will continue to add each chapter as it is published until I have the whole saga. And then it will take it's place of honor in my "Best Stories" archive.

Magnificent, just magnificent. Thank you for sharing this supremely beautiful and sensual story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................

Wake me up when you decide to move this story on. Until then, I've had enough of this dragged out, ad nauseum chicky drama.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Peggy&Walt

Just magnificent . Really! Well worth waiting for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous