All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Boy'

by DeadliestCatch

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

Oh my god I can't stop cumming in my own panties after reading this story. I can't wait to hear what happens next and please don't make me wait long cuz I don't know if my little pink panties can hold any more cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OK

I was getting in2 it untill i saw 10" long then i stopped because im sick of reading about these super size cocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Super Hot

Fuckin creamed myself. For the love of God, please write the second chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
No way

Breasts don't grow that fast... get a clue before writing something so damn rediculous, the story was decent until the doctor part and beyond, talk about a buzzkill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hot

very hot story...love to be your son!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
omg

this is crazy hot, write more!

maxmemaxmealmost 14 years ago
mmmh

i luv this story i often watch my dad sleeping nude and wonder wat would happen if i put his cock in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

please write more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
interesting

It was good till the "Doctor" part of the story, then it just became insane, and not in the good way, breasts do not grow that fast, and the dog cage thing was weird, and a human being would die of dehydration from drinking nothing but cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

Loved this one, great story! I hope you will continue it. Very kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
tight as fuck

Young boys' cunts r usually very tight, specially skinny, underweight ones; the ones my cock craves. If u hold off wanking 4 maybe a day, depends on how quickly your nuts fill, the pre-cum will normally b falling out of your bell-slit. Then, that nice, erect tool you have between your legs will want some attention. I usually tell a lad that I'm gonna fuck, straight, that my knob is only interested in one thing, that is, pulling, and uploading the heavy load of bollock juice that my ball bags r carrying. That thick, dripping, slimy, milky pre, will usually allow complete entry, up that lovely, aching, ass-soaked tight twat; b careful not 2 split the little cunt in 2. I normally, work my boner up, until just be4 I'm ready to unload, shoot, spill my cum. Then , like the boy-loving prick teaser I am, I suddenly pull out. Fuck, it's hard, what, with my pre-cum, and the lad's ass cream smothered round my engorged stick. My soldier boy is, by this time as erect as wank, saluting me, begging me to finish him off. ' YESSIR.' It won't be long be4 the little cunt is begging you 2 stick your quarter pounder up him again in order 2 finish him, and yourself off. By making a young novice wait 4 your dong, you'll soon have him eating out of your hand, or should I say, your cock, whereby he'll b the one asking u to bugger him again, and real soon. Cunting young boys is a bit like unzipping an unripe banana, when the fleshy bit, my shiny, angry mushroom, tries 2 force its way out of the skin, my foreskin. Opt for skinny lads,be4 u give that old cock a treat, the tighter the ass-slit, the tighter the cherry. I, personally love having 2 work, literally feed my prick up a lovely thin-slitted cunt; it acts a bit like a cock-ring, maintaining your erection, only in this instance, it drags that swollen foreskin, up and down, back and forth as you ram and pump in and out of that juicy, tight-spilling crack, slowly and rhythmically filling the receiver's cunt canal with your thickening girth. You'll know when your tool is ready to chuck the contents of your aching nuts,as the juicy vein that lies under your shaft starts 2 fill with blood, engorging it, as it is massaged with each in and out thrust, stimulating your friendly ' FREN.' and corona, by now, your shit-stick fully erect, in all it's glory, the kid's cunt canal lined with your sex juices. And next? The rest is history. You upload that rich, potent spunk deep into the lad's guts, you'll b soooo erect, your cock will probably b stroking his pencil-necked throat. You'll sigh as you dump your seed into him, sinking it nice and deep; he's now yours forever. Your bollocks will b as empty as they've ever been in your life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

Damn was I disappointed that it wasn't finished. I hope you find the time to finish it. I have to say I was excited through out. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Discussed

This story is of poor taste in style and in understanding of the English words. You need a better proof reader along with someone who has majored in English. When you talk into your speech reconication progam, be sure to double check, or maybe triple check in your instance for the correct English spelling. Do keep writing your stories, as they will get better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i wanna be a slut to a guys big dick

I need some cock so bad..my email is snyder.dillon@ymail.com..someone please be my daddy..I'm only 18

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Pathetic, erection killing garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FUCK YEA

so far so good keep writing more

love the daddy making his boy his sissy slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
that was horrible

I think the only way to redeem this story is for him to be rescued by someone who actually loves him. You've destroyed sex and made it torture. Shame on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF MAN

my god this was fucked up and I usually like the more brutal shit but this was over the top but who knows someone might like it...some really sick demented person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No.

Dude this is so brutal it is scay. I don't know how one could be aroused by this. This is terrifying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow

You guys are dum this story made me cum 5 times I know it was ducked up but at least it wasn't you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucked up

imagination. Total perversion, cruel piece of shit. No redeeming value at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Loved reading kept me hard the whole time do you have next part ready?

neil_jostenneil_josten4 months ago

I spent way too many nights growing up, wishing I would get woken up like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous