All Comments on 'Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 03'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

I loved bradon/sienna action but in the back of my mind my stomach was still in knots over that fact that they have yet to use a condom and also sienna's father's reaction to their relationship. This story is way to good for words it definantly keeps you on the edge of your seat

VampiresLotusVampiresLotusover 15 years ago
oh my god!

HOW, HOW, I THINK THAT'S ALL I CAN GET OUT! Oh my goodness! Soo many people could have let that out,I mean you knew that the father knew just how is what im saying! If them being together didnt kill him, all she has to do is pee on the stick, let it come out positive and that will!

Girl, you are my favorite author!!! Please PLEASE finish this story, its getting WAY WAY too good!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Aww :(

Poor BT! He must be crushed. But I'm hoping it'll all work out in the end. Thanks for posting your updates so quickly! This story is great!

ColorofLoveColorofLoveover 15 years ago
Poor BT I'm so hurt for him

not worried about conception, I think BT deep down wouldn't mind if she were pregnant. Sienna won't let him go just like that, and yes the chapter was spontaneous combustion, everyone really acted true to form, very realistic. Even her father did what I expected him too...protect his little girl. Enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH DAMN...

hmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG!!

This is such a great story!! I am so hooked. Please update chapter 4 soon. I need my fix!! Damn, Brandon is sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very, very good!

Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OUUCHHH!!

Thats not fair .. GoD ... !Age difference is important yes but They Love each other ..Anyway I wonder what will Siena do when she finds out .. Post Soon please ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Daddy's baby

has turned in to daddy's lady, he has to let go. Age ain't nothing but a number.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Happy End!!! Please??

This story needs a happy end... there are so many stories on here that are simply about screwing but this one touches hearts! Please please don't leave us hanging for long... plus all that unprotected sex can't go without consequences, right?

You are an awesome writer, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

First class work. Real characters, with real emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh, wow......

Beautifully written. Not what I wanted Jackson's response to be, but very logical. I am most definitely looking forward to ch#4.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bravo!

Bravo!!!! That was exceptional! Please let Sienna be pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awesome

Loved this chapter. Excellent writing!!

WCD

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loose Ends......

Though I realize the Marcus character is not the focus of the story ...you've left him beat up on the theater floor ...regaredless of his rude comment ..for doing what any normal 18 yrs old would do ...When his date is with someone else in the bathroom....The commander doesn't inquire about what happened on their date ...? or How his daughter got home ...?? Perhaps you can somehow redeem Marcus & Sienna actions....Other wise ..it's just passion without any moral guidance... Something the commander would never tolerate ...and reduces the self esteem of the Sienna character in the eyes of the reader.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loose Ends? Yeah right

I can tell that I truly love and appreciate a story when I am offended by any and all negative comments on it. This story is completely understandable and beautiful. Even though the first time scene wasn't at all what I was expecting, I was able to get past that because of the well-written quality of the piece (although I would like to see the issue of the pain he caused her resolved). This story rocks! Keep going strong, and perhaps try to make the first time a little more romantic in your next story? Which I hope is soon to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
PLEASE....

Please lets get a happy ending to this story.I mean man he should be able to get the whole package...He NEEDS it!!

angel2000angel2000over 15 years ago
Love it

Cant wait for the next chapter keeps getting better

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot, hot, hot!!

i hope you're having as much fun writing this story as we are following it, because i. am. hooked.

PeachyromePeachyromeover 15 years ago
ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!!

You have not let me down at all. I have anticipated each and every chapter to the point of ignoring my surroundings to read your story. Keep up the good work and Keep it coming. Ever consider writing professionally???? I see a future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

That makes me want to cry that Jackson cut Brandon down like that and kicked him out. What does he have to be upset about if his daughter is of legal consenting age? My heart goes out to Brandon for losing the only family he's ever really known. Wow, that was really good and I can't wait to see what happens next.

fluerfluerover 15 years ago
A Father's Talk

I respect Jackson for standing his ground. He doesn't want his little girl to be used and hurt. From man to man, he setting the bar. If need be, he will seek justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WHOAAA!

I'm on pins and needles with this one! Keep up the great work!

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
Loved the updates!!!!

I would perfer her not to be pregnant, due to the fact that she is 18 and on her way to college, but if she wound up pregnant I'm sure BT would take care of her. I understand her father's reacton, that would be normal for any man who loves their daughter. BT can't catch a break can he, please let thier be an happy ending for them both. I mean who else would the commander want to watch over her, BT is just like him. You are such talented writer and I can't wait for the next update!

grunabonagrunabonaover 15 years ago
Chapter three is even better!

Excellent plot development!

michchick98michchick98over 15 years ago
Very Enjoyable

I was going to save my comments until I caught up with this story, but after reading this chapter, I changed my mind. Excellent story telling. I can feel the tension between Jackson, BT and Sienna. I look forward to reading the rest of the story.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Awwww...

Such an emotional roller coaster. Can't wait to read more.

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
Perfection!!

As always absolute perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Terrible

I, like, hate all of the main characters...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful

I love the main characters. Great job, soular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To terrible

shut the fuck up its great

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This was so HOT!

Daddy has to let go. They really love eachother. Kudos Soular. Off to chap. 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG!

This is such a great story. The dad's words to Brandon just broke my heart. I can't wait to see how this story unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just a quickie

I really love this whole story. I've read it a few times but the one thing that always gets me is when they a have sex in the bathroom, she just walked out of the stall without washing her hands and he eats her out. I'm just weird and it kind of grossed me out but other than that....absolutely fantastic

lust_addictedlust_addictedover 13 years ago
No!!

My heart just broke a little. I desperately need to know that there is a happy ending to this... and won't take too long because I don't think my heart could take it!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Oops

Long awaited love, yet to be fulfilled...

lovewordslovewordsabout 13 years ago
I feel

Poor Brandon. I hope he can fix this and what the heck will happen if she gets pregnant? He's definitely a loose canon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LOL

"She just walked out of the bathroom without washing her hands and he eats her out"! Hilarious!!! That puts a smile on my face, I never actually thought about it that way, but still, I really can't stop laughing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Now it's getting good.

Wondered how her dad was going to react to this whole thing. I think it's interesting that you had him confront Brandon so soon in the story though. I have a hunch that Sienna isn't going to let this go, or else there wouldn't be more chapters in the story.

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 12 years ago
damn

that was sad @ the end. what will brandon do now? will he honestly give up and walk away or will he fight for what he wants? can't wait to find out! excellent writing :)

drazvichdrazvichover 12 years ago
If Only Brandon Isn't Such an Asshole...

the story would be more enjoyable. Jackson is right when he said Brandon is just a punk. A pigheaded full of himself punk, with stunted maturity, who think that only his opinion matters. I shudder to think if real life Navy SEALs would be like Brandon, a soldier who has lethal weapon body but emotionally equivalent as a toddler throwing temper tantrum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One part creeped me out!

Didn't care for the pantie part at all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Unexpected

Wow WTF I thought things were going so smoothly Brandon was opening Up To sienna but who told dad I think It was Darren

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He somewhat deserves it

He was such an asshole when he took her virginity and he acted selfish. Still I feel sorry for him. It seems he needs sienna but he isn't showing his appreciation properly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Im a let you finish, but...

*sigh* I like where you going with the story,and I'm going to continue reading but. *sigh* Brandon just does not seem realistic too me, specifically when it comes to his feelings for what's her face. It's just sooo sudden. One minute she's this hot annoying little brat and then all of a sudden he has her heart and soul and he cant stop thinking about her and he loves her and yada-yada-yada. I just think there should be more scenes leading up to that point, the only explanation of his newfound feelings is that she was the only person that ever tell him I love you. & that paragraph alone is why I'm going to continue to give this story a shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Navy SEALs are

...supposed to have half a brain, aren't they? This one just does not think before he acts. He's way too loud, too potty-mouthed, too irresponsible, untrustworthy, and plain stupid. SEALs are elite.

And btw, is it too much to ask for him to call her name when he comes in stead of ah shit oh fuck???

Enough already.

grynjargrynjarover 8 years ago
Oh glorious fantasy

This story is a lot of fun. But in real life Brandon should be in prison. And isn't she in high school still? She just turned eighteen. There would have been some kind of social consequence for taking one of your classmates on a date, fucking some other dude in the bathroom before even the trailers end and then leaving the date beaten and bloody on the floor for getting an attitude about it. But no, three weeks go by and all is seemingly coolsville.

Still. Engaging story. Like the sex scenes. Got my dick hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
god

Sienna irritates me, BT too uhg but I can't stop me

Also what's wrong with using protection?! They're

both stupid oh my gosh! But you're an awesome writer

and now I have to keep on reading about this two idiots

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't read much yourself?

'...shook his head yes.'

Implausible relationship, terrible dialog, or rather lack thereof between single parent and purportedly intelligent daughter, I guess the rating system was gamed...this is pathetic.

illwindillwindabout 6 years ago

Brandon is one of the most despicable characters I've ever come across on Lit. I'm honestly shocked by comments of people feeling sorry for this guy. He just hospitalized a teenager(and ran from facing the consequences), and has been taking great pleasure in not only fucking the daughter of the one man who ever showed him love or respect, but seemingly was taking some weird pleasure in doing it behind the guy's back. Which is to not even mention his previous crimes of assault and rape on an eighteen year old virgin.

And yet readers are sad for HIM? Jackson could have shot him in the face and he would still be the hero to Brandon's villain in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sorry, but this is just pathetic

this is a story about a girl who has the mental maturity of an 6 year old child, acting like a whore and an 28 year old navy seal with no control of his aggressiv behavior because he is still the little abandonned boy.....well, if this is your idea what love is about than I'm sorry but I have to tell you, they or respective you have mental disorder.

this is just abusing, fucking, betraying....and so on.

Dear writer, you must be very young and inexperienced about life and it shows because this story is just pathetic.

Be just yourself, if you are inexperienced this is ok. I would prefere to read something about an insecure person than this fake and constructed thing/whore/child without personality .....

Maybe next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another look

I read this story when I was younger and didn’t know anything. Man, I thought this story was hot as hell. Now that I’m older, I can’t believe how messed up in the head both Brandon and Sienna are. How do you repay the man that is a father figure to you? A man who pretty much saved your life? You practically rape that man’s teenager daughter, get her pregnant and have a dysfunctional relationship with her. I’d would be one thing if Sienna got to experience life and came back a few years later to a Brandon who has successfully fought his demons. That’s a story the older me can get behind. All the male leads in this writer’s stories are abusive asses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Agree with 'Another Look'

I too read all of soular's novellas years ago when I had considerably less life experience. From that younger perspective only concerned with what it feels like to be wanted, all of these male leads desperately lusting after these young women to the point of turmoil was desirable. From my perspective now, however, I can clearly see all the dysfunction and abuse that fills these pages and characters. As just older than Brandon is here, I know how ridiculously fucked up he is. The man needs therapy desperately but is instead taking a young woman's longstanding crush as license to indulge himself without thought to her or her pleasure, to the point of what is arguably rape despite Sienna not defining it as such or knowing enough to define it as such– all to soothe this lifelong hurt in himself. He's actively using her to feel better about himself and she doesn't know any better to not make the mistake of characterizing that as love. At no point was he ever concerned with Sienna or her well-being, going so far as to note that he's not wearing condoms and that she's not on any kind of birth control and then still actively deciding not to finish in another way because "let the chips fall where they will". That is terrifying to me now, that utter lack of empathy and consuming obsession with possession. It's also disturbing to see how that fiery attraction is consistently blamed on the female characters in these stories; it's their fault the men can't stop themselves from making increasingly stupid and risky decisions and action because they're just too attractive and tempting for their own good. Fuck all that noise. Grown men are capable of finding a woman attractive without jumping her and grown men that are in trusted roles of power where they are/are viewed as older brother, mentor, stepfather, etc. are capable of not manipulating that power to get their dicks wet. And casting Black women, particularly those who are lighter-skinned, in the role of Jezabelle– wanting and deserving of all the havoc she wreaks on poor men who really are good [insert eyeroll] is a whole other issue. There was a way in which Brandon and Sienna could have had the semblance of a healthy relationship, but this story does not go down that route. Now all that's not to say that the writing isn't good– it still holds up over time. It's just that the relationships portrayed have been revealed as ones that are wholly undesirable and unhealthy as that time passes.

DarlingKDarlingKalmost 3 years ago

I can't believe all the negative comments this story is receiving now. Just as the others, I too read this and the other stories by Soular years ago, when I was in college. I still thoroughly enjoy reading them, 10+ years later. She is an immensely talented writer and created some extremely compelling and engaging stories. There's depth and character development throughout her stories and the dialogue flows well and is believable. This is why I keep coming back. I find it a rarity to come across such a talented writer of IR fiction who is able to weave such incredible tales.

The only challenging part for me about coming back to read these stories is thinking about how stable and sane the world was then compared to what it is now in 2021. I could read these without a sense of urgency or dread for the future.

sweetlilnothingssweetlilnothingsalmost 2 years ago

bruvvvv there’s a reason why it’s fiction bcs shit like this doesn’t fly so well irl like why are ppl so pressed on a website like this like let ppl write what they want to fucking write and if u don’t like it move tf on. There’s so many stories on here that can cater towards ur preference but y’all gotta fuck off with “she’s not emotionally mature” and “he’s a perv” like bitches it’s FICTION. Stop looking at these stories as if it’s encouraging you to pursue relationships like these bcs it’s FICTION FICTION FICTION and that’s why y’all are on this site in the first place you freaks of nature. Either go get laid irl or STFU bcs u guys ruin it for the writers AND the readers who actually want to read this kind of FICTION. rmbr that word u cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is sick and definitely amounts to sexual abuse. Soular, you sound like you need counseling pretty badly before you do something that fucks up your own life and someone else's.

r0sesonabedr0sesonabedabout 1 year ago

Uhh the fact that she's newly 18 and this 28 year old mentally broken man with anger issues and violent tendencies is taking advantage of this very young girl is very disturbing, even if it is "fiction". Because, at the end of the day, shi like this happen irl which makes this book even more disturbing. Like, the guy borderline rapes her bruh... so weird.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3054 Followers
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES