All Comments on 'Say My Name'

by secrecy456

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
RmahniRmahniover 15 years ago
Finally

Now, this is what i'm talking bout. There isn't much good interracial stories on this web site, only a select few. I can proudly say that this one hits the mark. Gives me a good breath of releif to know that someone can give a plot rather than just rushing into the sex part. Keep goin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AAAHHHH

it's so good, why did u have to make it so short though. anyway can't wait for the next chapter

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
More Please!

This is a great start!!!! Can't wait to read more!!!

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 15 years ago
oi vey!

Well I hope there's more of this very soon!

dingobob1dingobob1over 15 years ago
phew......

Echo the earlier thought....great start! Shame to let it finish there.... go girl and get it done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot hot hot

I am already loving Nick. Don't make us wait to long!!

WCD

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love it

im loving it, cant wait to see where this goes

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 15 years ago
MMM MMM MMM......

....there are just no words. Excellent start!! Don't leave us hanging now....update soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good start ...

but please try to make your chapters a little longer. It's irritating when authors write such short teaser chapters that barely complete a page. Think of it as a good thing that your readers are wanting more instead of telling you to quit. And I agree with the other posters: Nick is sounding extremely yummy already. Interested to see where you take us with this one.

nubian_suga66nubian_suga66over 15 years ago
Wonderful Start!!!!

I loved the fact that the first chapter was short...it was a great introduction. Keep up the good work..I look forward to more... just please don't make your reader wait too long.

SerranoirSerranoiralmost 15 years ago
OK this is it!!

I have read a number of the interracial stories on this site involving black women and have found them wanting. This story right on the money!! I can't wait to read the rest of it.

CaribbeanwomanCaribbeanwomanover 14 years ago
Gimme More

Good start, can't wait to read how Nynia takes down this white guy!!

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 14 years ago
umm

wow 6"6 is giant!..this sounds like it will be very interesting.

tdoubleudtdoubleudalmost 14 years ago
DAMN!!!!

I think, no I know I want to meet this man!!! I can't wait to finish reading to see where this story leads.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Ummmmmm

Smoking hot!!!

willerileywillerileyalmost 13 years ago
DAMN!

That is the hottest shxx I have ever read and I've read a lot. What? In a 1,000 words, you've managed to convey hot & wicked arousal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Euh...Talking about first impressions.

This story go it.

I liked it.

B.

ImaniImaniover 12 years ago
Constructive Criticism

I think that it is better to introduce the physical features of characters through the perspective of another character. I think that it gives the characters an element of humility, and it doesn't really matter if we, the readers, think that they are attractive. We will design them in our minds for the most part.

I also thinks it helps convey that the two characters are drawn to each other.

Right now they seem very to just be two conceited people, and that's really all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great begining

The title peaked my interest, but the first chapter is what is holding it.

As for the description of the characters, it pretty much fit with every other story on lit, to me, the characters sound like 2 good looking people who know it.

tightwet03tightwet03about 11 years ago
Love it!

Love this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezalmost 11 years ago
Right...

Yeah..it's hot..but TOO hot.. for me, for a beginning that is. sucking on her ear lobe when they just met? uh...where they do that at? ima need to go read a more realistic story at the pace this is going they gonna be fucking in the first three lines of the second chapter.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Hell he has me a little flustered and I'm just reading lol

EroticChocolateEroticChocolateover 9 years ago

Well damn where can I Get one like him Lol pretty good so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yummy

If I were the woman in the story oh, that guy would already have his clothes torn off, and seriously "blanked" hard lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous