All Comments on 'Brotherly Love Ch. 10'

by Myalyn

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

OMG! All these hush, hush secrets going on! I'm at the edge of my seat! I LOVE this story and these characters. Thank you for writing this for us!!! Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Confused...

I used to really like this story, but now I'm just confused. Why would a 19 year old girl, of sound mind, need a guardian? Unless maybe this isn't based in the US? The last few chapters have just been so unrealistic that you're really losing me. I hope you explain (and redeem yourself) soon.

msjay123msjay123over 15 years ago
I need more!!!!

MORE MORE GOD I NEED MORE!!!!!! Please hurry with the next chapter!!! Oh wait, PLEASE tell me that there's gunna be another chapter!!!!!!!!!!! But i also agree with the person who said that they didn't get it that someone who is 19 would still need a gardian but then they are making it to compicated! It is just fictional after all! All i know is that I LOVED IT!!!!!! Please keep it coming!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!

omg this was the most amazing story i absolutely loved it... thank god for good writing!!!!

FIVE STARS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
AGREED

OMG YOUR STORY WAS TRULY AMAZING!!

To me it was really deep and omg the romanxe and sex is HOT!

Damn it should be a crime to write so good ;]

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, will be looking forward to more stories. keke I LOVE YOU ;]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Jesus

Holy CRAP! intense story, the best i've read so far, plzz keep on writing ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
plzzzzzzzz

please dont stop writing!!! let them get home and have children!!! oh please dont u dare stop this story. its just too good!!!!!!!!

kallie929kallie929about 14 years ago
....

Ok the first few chapters were great, right up until you brought her brother onto the scene. So she's 19 years old and you have her brother "nail her door shut"?! And then the whole thing with the police?? Once she'd told them that she wasn't in fact kidnapped but was with her bf, that whole situation would have been cleared up. They would not have given one bit of care on who her guardian was, let alone have guardianship switch to an aunt. That was just ridiculous. I'm sorry, but you should have kept the story real and believable. I ended up skimming the last 4 chapters because it seemed so poorly plotted. Keep up the good work that you had going from the first chapters and I will look forward to reading your next stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I liked.

I liked this story as a whole. The first few chapters were very good, got a little lost in the middle but I think I know what you were trying to get across. The ending came to soon... lol. Would love to see some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more please

really like the story but really want to now why the brother acted like that and what stuff was he on about that she didn't now about mark

shellybelleshellybellealmost 14 years ago
Ups and downs

I really liked the first few chapters of the story, but like the comments above mine I agree that the plot after the brother showed up doesn't really make any sense. Since she was 19 she would no longer have a gaurdian. The story started really good but got a little ridiculous after that point.

LeeclarkLeeclarkover 11 years ago
What?!

How can you end it like that?! You need to post at least one more chapter please!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Way to go.

This way awesome. I couldn't help but read all 10 chapters. I want more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous