All Comments on 'Say My Name Ch. 04'

by secrecy456

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
VampiresLotusVampiresLotusover 15 years ago
That was freakin great!

That's how you should have sex, yelling screaming, all that good stuff. Neighbors banging on the walls for you to shut up!! Aww little girls can dream cant they lol :)

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 15 years ago
Thats what I'm talking about!!

You're getting better and better. This story is great, can't wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
together at last!!

They have finally come together. It should be fireworks from here on it, but we all know something is bound to happen. Oh well looking forward to the next chapter. Loved this update.

WCD

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 15 years ago
hey

good story so far, although the 12 inches had me cringing a little...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sounds like you know

what its like

to have been fucked JUST RIGHT!

the legs tingling and toes numb thing is right on the money!

*and dont be the foolish one to think ya can just up and run off to anywhere fast to do nothing- ya legs WILL just fall out from under you as they are shaking uncontrollably from that fan-damn-tabulous sex that just occurred!

This got me all hot n bothered and remembering to a hot piece that I had the pleasure of spending time with in Hawaii = man, I didn't know Oklahoma made them brutha's THAT DAMN good.

Well PJ don't know what he's missing today; I have only gotten better with age. Oh well- the sands of time and all that jazz. It is a fond memory to say the least.

mmm hmmmm.

Good sexy story -- keep it cummin'

Marinetown, USA

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
Oh Yeah!!!!!

Can't wait for another update!!! I am so glad they finally got together!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
lollll

hahaaaa. these story keep getting more ridiculous!

first this guy is 6.6... then his package is 12inches n 3...loll..ok... u guyz really need to come back down to earth... that woman must b a bucket or somethineverything makes her wetter n wetter... we get it. really.

they are both horny... but dont go overboard, it kills the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
everything is possible

well my Bf is 6'9 and probably around 10 to 11 inches so it can be real

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

I'm confused because we know he is more than human but we haven't heard any hint about what he is...will you go into that? I know you say you keep the chapters short to keep us on edge, but don't be afraid to develop the great ideas you have and things you hint at. The more detail there are the better the story you'll have. The more you develop your characters the better the story will be. It helps us to get drawn in when we feel like we know the characters. The more detail there are about their thoughts and lives the more real they become. You have the creativity...use it to develop more of the story... we'll be wanting more and on edge no matter how long chapters are...it truly is the quality of the story and not the quantity that keeps us wanting more.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The story

You need a editor and the story need to be developed more.And if his penis is that huge and thick,make sure he is wearing a condom.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Good Writing

Great build-up to their first extremely hot sex scene.

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 13 years ago

I really did enjoy this chapter very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

hmm.. i can see you are trying.. but somehow the emotional involvement of the characters just isnt flowing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WE KNOW!

OKAY NOW WE KNOW HE FAKE... 6'6, 8 PACK, AND 12' LONG 3' WIDE DICK!!!! tHATS IT HE'S JUST TOO PERFECT! THANK YOU FOR ALL THA FANTASIES!

lissahoney305lissahoney305almost 10 years ago
AHH

GODDAMN IM NOT EVEN IN THE FUCKIN STORY N I FEEL HER PAIN

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Luv it

OMG this story makes me wanna look for white country man. I love it thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous