All Comments on 'Why Men Are Better Than Women'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Who

Is letting these idiot stories in, yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Misogynist much!

You don't really provide a story, plot, character development trail so much as present a clearly disturbed (myopic)view of male and female dynamics. In the opening paragraph the narrator comes across as arrogant and a 2390 B.C. pre runner to the contemporary 'pimp' mentality. It feels like there is a lot of detail missing from this story. Why is the main character critical of women hating men and women in relationships with other women when the main thrust of the 'story' is to present the love of a man for men? This is cool but what's the difference why is one form of love seen as 'unnatural'?

This story doesn't use plot, dialogue or anything to explore the theme of the title. If you had used the title 'Why I prefer men to women' this would have been valid and you could have spent time giving more dimensions to the husband, children and even Mala characters as a protagonist. One aspect of engaging stories is to feel connected with the emotions / situation of characters you don't provide enough depth for readers to strongly relate to your character.

DevilOrAngelDevilOrAngelabout 15 years ago
YIKES is right

I'm going to have to check out some more of your stories just to see if your PimpDaddy attitude is a continual theme or was it just this one time you stroked your ego writing this chaotic bouncing all over the place story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2133 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS