All Comments on 'I'll Take Care of You'

by delicate_yielding

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing story

An fantastic, erotic story that you'll want to read over and over again!

andy_charlesandy_charlesover 15 years ago
Brilliant

One of the best, most erotic lesbian stories I've read on this site for a long, long time. If more people could take the time to set up the scene as you did - including myself - we'd all be better writers of this stuff! Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
flipping brilliant

thesetup was ace and the conversation brilliant n well belieavable... Top story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Top stuff

Hey there Miss yielding, I thought the story was absolutely fantastic.

I know its difficult to separate yourself from a piece of writing that you've put so much into, but this is sensationally erotic and you should feel very confident about your writing.

Made me seriously wish i was getting one of those massages :)

Crescent_FlameCrescent_Flameover 15 years ago
Don't worry about more rewrites...

This was a fantastic story. Your build-up was excellent, and both the characters were incredibly realistic in the parts they played...

Thanks for the story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing

I wish I could vote 125! This is one of the most entrapping stories I've ever read (having read it over and over again). The build up was extraordinary - detailed without being mundane; believable without being unrealistic. I've tried to read it without touching myself, but I can't control the way my panties cream with anticipation.

I found myself wanting to be her, but then I had the strangest realization of: Which one? they're both so enticing in their own way that it's impossible to not yearn to be in that position.

Please, keep writing, this was truly phenomenal.

OscineMajorOscineMajorabout 13 years ago
An excellent story

I note you have not submitted a story for several years. I hope you did not give up on your writing! I accidentally saw one of you stories and have read all but one. Because of your endnote assuming this story was really bad, I could not go to the last one without commenting here.

I concede this is not a great literary masterpiece, but it certainly a very good story and well written. There is nothing wrong with the premise that Shar had not acknowledged Nat had desires regarding her. That can happen in all types of relationships because the positive elements overshadow things that the person might, at that time, find threatening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please it s so nice

Ok the intro is a little long but very realistic...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just what I was looking for.

I like to read sensual stories of a woman massaging another one.

It also helps me sleep by visualizing the story with your descriptive words.

I had to continue the next day as I drifted asleep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love

really enjoyed you're story! just the right amount of erotic playfulness for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

It didn't strike me as bad at all. I really enjoyed it. Great build up and her need at then end to be held, comforted - that is very, very real. Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

Previously comment described my feeling succinctly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love this story!

I thought this was a great story. I love how you built things up, slowly, until the protagonist finally realized she loves Nat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
only thing missing

I agree with other commenter. The only thing this is missing is another chapter. Building up the romance for both of them thru passion, comfort, love, in-love... surprising Nat with her own 'settling down'... ultimately, if not monogamy, at least polyfidelity. Ya know, the kind of happy ending girls secretly long for, no matter how butch we let on.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Extremely erotic!

Wow, this was a great story, just needs a chapter 2 to make it perfect! :D Thanks for sharing it with us.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
not bad

I thought this was pretty good, I like reading stories about messages, even though I have never really had one, but I have given some to my girlfriend, I though this story was not all bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I enjoyed this story. Sometimes you just need a good release and having your best friend helping you achieve it makes it even better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Absolutely sweet and delicious

See above

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous